Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor us and help us stay ri¢h!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor Us and Help Us Stay Ri¢h, We Don't Care Whose Lives Are At Stake, Dad's The Biggest Liar And Mom's The Biggest Fake was the winning name in the last thread! It was too long of a title but here we go! Continue discussing here!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor Us and Help Us Stay Ri¢h, We Don't Care Whose Lives Are At Stake, Dad's The Biggest Liar And Mom's The Biggest Fake was the winning name in the last thread! It was too long of a title but here we go! Continue discussing here!
Hahahaha love it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks for setting new page up

Reactions: 9
Re: health insurance from the last thread. Abbie is on Medicaid because she is disabled.

Reactions: 8
Re: health insurance from the last thread. Abbie is on Medicaid because she is disabled.
Disclaimer: Personal rant coming - I feel she should get Medicaid but it makes me salty because A&P would be the first people to try and dictate the level of someone else's need and demand they pull up their bootstraps.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Disclaimer: Personal rant coming - I feel she should get Medicaid but it makes me salty because A&P would be the first people to try and dictate the level of someone else's need and demand they pull up their bootstraps.
Exactly. I struggle to understand having a disabled family member and not having empathy for others who are struggling. There's a political aspect to this that I'm leaving out because I'm as liberal as they are conservative. I just get my snarky remarks in here and there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Exactly. I struggle to understand having a disabled family member and not having empathy for others who are struggling. There's a political aspect to this that I'm leaving out because I'm as liberal as they are conservative. I just get my snarky remarks in here and there.
Fellow liberal!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Typical exaggeration and half truths from the Maass family. THEY ARE NOT homeschooling. Their kid is out of school for a while, that is not even close to homeschooling. Even if they make a schedule and do a few things with her? Again, that is NOT homeschooling, it is parenting. I would think any real homeschooling mom and dads would find them absurd with those silly claims.

I am sure Isiah will be doing his classwork online at some point, he will not need them for help

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They have stated before that they have private insurance.
But I don't know how that works with respite care payments.
Or if Medicaid even works together with private insurance at all. I believe Medicare does.
She gets free pullups and a check each month.
I will need to investigate further.
Regardless, it's apparent that they have the means to cover Abbie's medical and respite out of pocket without insurance or Medicaid.
I wonder what they do with the Medicaid benefits check Abbie gets monthly?
$700.00 worth of candy? Pretzels? Nature Valley Granola Bars?
Or is this how they pay for that huge ass life insurance policy each month?
You know...the one that's gonna "set Abbie up for life"....

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Or if Medicaid even works together with private insurance at all. I believe Medicare does.
Regardless, it's apparent that they have the means to cover Abbie's medical and respite out of pocket without insurance or Medicaid.
It doesn’t matter the income of the parents, if the child is disabled the child gets a check and Medicaid, I know because my friends daughter has CP and she explained it all to me one day

Reactions: 14
Good morning to all I hope you are well
What sort of merch will FA try to sell
From tshirts to glasses,makeup and more
Maybe they should just open a store

Today’s not a school day,so what will they vlog
The cat,DD,or again the dog?
Will they pull out the cart,go for a ride
Or follow the rules to shelter inside

Am sure there are more TikToks in the works
Oh dear dawg,hope no one twerks!
Whatever may come,am sure we will see
Ideas came from here,hey,maybe even from me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It doesn’t matter the income of the parents, if the child is disabled the child gets a check and Medicaid, I know because my friends daughter has CP and she explained it all to me one day
Yes. I knew that.
The question is does it work in conjunction with private insurance like Medicare does?
Can you ask your friend?
Also please ask your friend how much Medicaid respite pays per day.
I am curious about these things. 😁
Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Or is this how they pay for that huge ass life insurance policy each month?
You know...the one that's gonna "set Abbie up for life"....

I HATE that Abbie does this and literally only signs 'Candy' it's so bleeping sad that when she does that cheek thing, you know she wants Candy. I feel bad but I mutter under my breath as every Vlog starts. "How many times is Abbie going to sign Candy this time...."

While I know that Miss Jill? That speech therapist is an ACTUAL autism expert and does the most for her. I was SCREAMING at my screen like "Don't give her Candy just yet!! You know she's going be unfocused now!" Miss Jill, just because she signs 'I want_____' and hits the Candy button, Abbie could have waited 20 minutes. The second she saw that TINIEST small (M&M?) she got too happy about that candy and then the rest was just Abbie trying to get even more candy.

Also,You ALL caught the therapist saying to add easier sentences with pictures of tit she knows to the iPad so she can ACTUALLY communicate. The teacher basically implied 'Well, she has a few things on the iPad to ask for but we need to basically add more so she can form sentences. They'd NEVER add a 'No' button because Abbie would be pressing that tit WAY more then Candy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Watch out Limelight! Don’t get bit by the FDA! 🤣

Okay, BUT if we send videos of Pisscilla saying how this is basically a cure for germs then maybe the FDA would come down on Limelight and then Limelight would be in deep tit and since this witch is probably teaching the cult members under her how to scam now more then ever to sell tit! Top seller or not, they don't a lawsuit and if purell can get in trouble then 100% a MLM pyramid scheme with overpriced make-up and a $48 bottle of hand sanitizer most certainly can and just imagine how many OTHER women who buy this crap from other women would be if they all got in trouble as sellers in general because of her bullshit!

Like, Pisscilla you're not that great! You're a top seller who is the face of a product LITERALLY and the face does make-up poorly and makes it look unflattering. You only do as well as you do because of Abbie. The perfect example would be if someone like Markiplier or Shane Dawson with 3-6Million subscribers decided they wanted to go into business, THEY have rabid fans and would instantly become a top seller. If Matt from the Game Theory suddenly announced that his wife Stephanie was selling it, then Stephanie would instantly become a top seller because they have a tit ton more subscribers then you.

Also, here's a real douchey thing when you look at it this way. Let's say one of you guys who post here regularly was selling this because you're a FULL TIME MOM/DAD and you're trying to become a top seller or at least get enough to get buy with a few extra things for your kids but you can't sell hardly anything because this witch is literally sticking her ass in your face and zooming in on any sale.

The was she does the duck lips/kiss face when she applies it, it looks like a puckered up asshole on her face which is fitting because only tit comes out of it. Yeah, her lips definitely look like a puckered asshole.

Maybe she isn't using a snickers to apply make-up? Maybe she just lost some tit from that asshole attached to her face and it dripped down and she was like 'That works...'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I really enjoy seeing their views go down with each video. They used to get over 100k on each video, but now they get around 50k. Woohoo, more people are seeing what a POS theily are!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I HATE that Abbie does this and literally only signs 'Candy' it's so bleeping sad that when she does that cheek thing, you know she wants Candy. I feel bad but I mutter under my breath as every Vlog starts. "How many times is Abbie going to sign Candy this time...."

While I know that Miss Jill? That speech therapist is an ACTUAL autism expert and does the most for her. I was SCREAMING at my screen like "Don't give her Candy just yet!! You know she's going be unfocused now!" Miss Jill, just because she signs 'I want_____' and hits the Candy button, Abbie could have waited 20 minutes. The second she saw that TINIEST small (M&M?) she got too happy about that candy and then the rest was just Abbie trying to get even more candy.

Also,You ALL caught the therapist saying to add easier sentences with pictures of tit she knows to the iPad so she can ACTUALLY communicate. The teacher basically implied 'Well, she has a few things on the iPad to ask for but we need to basically add more so she can form sentences. They'd NEVER add a 'No' button because Abbie would be pressing that tit WAY more then Candy.
They ALL give in way too easy with the snacks and candy. They use them like I would with my dog for doing tricks. The reason she signs candy so much is bc, they give it to her at the drop of a hat. She dosen't even have to do anything for them to be in her face saying ," great job sweet girl!!", and handing her candy!! She constantly is asking for breaks when she isnt even doing anything to take a break from! If it were me, I would tell her to stop asking for tit and actually do something, then we can talk about getting a reward!! Makes me so damn mad! They are just reinforcing that you get something for nothing!

Can I be completely honest here for a second? Abigail makes me angry. I don't like her and it's not even her fault. They have taught her to be a bully that is always throwing tantrums, hurting folks, making the public scared and miserable and lazy! They have taught her that all she has to do is sign "all done", "break", or " bathroom" to get out of everything and if she pokes someone enough or throws a fit, she will always get what she wants. All she has to do is throw everything and thrash around and someone will always clean up her messes and be right there in her face praising her! They have went about it the wrong way from the jump and now they have created someone that only they can stand to be around for more than five seconds. She scares the public to death and could possibly hurt someone and to them that is "super cute!". It's disturbing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.