Father of Daughters #55 His luggage is smarter than he is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Dutch reach re-enactment is possibly the most boring content I've ever watched on instagram. You can't even see what he's doing that clearly, pointless.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He's still breaching the #ad guidelines.

The labelling needs to be upfront and obvious, for people to see before they click/engage. The first (and often only) thing most people will see is the video, not the caption. So it must be labelled prominently on the reel's cover image.

Nobody can tell upfront which of his reels are ads.

(As an aside, if instagram story highlights are supposed to be the "shop window" to the rest of your account, his offering is four or more years past its sell-by date and of little relevance... sounds about right 😄).

LabelYourAds.jpg

Reactions: 9
Crikey. He certainly went to town with the brand tag begging on HOH didn't he.

I'm not sure whether to hate or pity him right now. Imagine persevering this much on a dead IG account, just for any morsel of freebies sent his way.

When do we think he will finally realise that him and the racist wife are no longer relevant in the influencer world, and haven't been in almost three years?

It has been really chilly in the mornings this week and this evening too. So I expect a very predictable story or reel will follow soon about how Glen and the girls want the heating on, but he's told them to layer up instead due to the cost of running the draughty pile of bricks. While showing his smart meter or something, and tagging the brand.
He'll be wanting free Oodies...

Reactions: 2
Poor Sydney hooper probably rolling in his grave looking at the twit keeping the Hooper name alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That book his parents have made him tell me everything I need to know. He's a mummy's boy still treated like a child at 40. What a surprise.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did they google "what to give a narcissist on their birthday" for the folder that was all about him? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've honestly never seen such a self centered person. And that book "kept and compiled all the achievements" what a big LOL. So cringe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
New info :

He actually does speak as he types. "My mother and father put together me."

Baby fod went to prep school .
His middle name is James

First word Sitsit = biscuit.

Grades:

Theater studies A
Business studies A

Thought the book was a cute idea though.

Reactions: 6
I turned 40 the day before he did - I’ve got kids and a big family and we are close (not like the hoopers who make out they are but aren’t)
My family wouldn’t dream of making something as narssistic as that for me and I’m so glad they didn’t

20 days later he posts it
Honestly Sly - just grow the duck up mate

-rage rant done

Reactions: 14
Was he making a sexual innuendo about his twins in bed with him? Or would even Fod not sink that low?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
New info :

He actually does speak as he types. "My mother and father put together me."

Baby fod went to prep school .
His middle name is James

First word Sitsit = biscuit.

Grades:

Theater studies A
Business studies A

Thought the book was a cute idea though.
Cute for an 18th or 21st not for a 40 going on 60 year old bragging begging dork.

I'm wondering why a grown man doesn't look after his own GCSE/other qualification certificates?! I know lots of jobs don't require them, but I've had to provide my qualification certificates at every job I've ever had, does he give them back to his Mum & Dad after?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.