Father of Daughters #55 His luggage is smarter than he is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they are so keen on symmetry why are their bathroom mirrors not lined up over their double washhand basins symmetrically? #makesyouwonder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Please take a moment to appreciate the industrial symmetry of Gatwick Airport

Symmetry.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Crikey. He certainly went to town with the brand tag begging on HOH didn't he.

I'm not sure whether to hate or pity him right now. Imagine persevering this much on a dead IG account, just for any morsel of freebies sent his way.

When do we think he will finally realise that him and the racist wife are no longer relevant in the influencer world, and haven't been in almost three years?

It has been really chilly in the mornings this week and this evening too. So I expect a very predictable story or reel will follow soon about how Glen and the girls want the heating on, but he's told them to layer up instead due to the cost of running the draughty pile of bricks. While showing his smart meter or something, and tagging the brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Got the latest analytic breakdown of who follows the FOD account. Does it look about right? 😆

FollowerData.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He's posted another mixed bag of stories.

- Anniversary of the release of a Prodigy album
- Mansplaining Dutch Reach like it's a brand new concept (and yes most people know Chris Froome is a cyclist ffs)
- Thoughts for Floridians in the path of the hurricane

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s got an ad (maybe one of his pretend ones as it’s for the Google phones he’s had for ages) and he’s used it as an excuse for showing more pics of Glen posing 😴😴😴

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
@Emmadale I thought the same as you...he's got an ad, or has he? If you were doing a proper ad would you not build up to it before the holiday eg saying Google has asked you etc etc. He's done that before. If it's an ad it's a very grudging one.

Because having an automated phone voice speaking directions in English and mispronouncing Danish street names definitely makes you blend in with the locals 👍

Rather than the horror of asking for an English menu, you do what exactly? Fire up Google Lens, read the auto-translated version in English, return to the original Danish text and gormlessly point at it? Danes will for sure see you as "one of them". Lol.

If it "allows you to speak other languages" then let's hear you speaking some Danish, Simon. Oh right, that's a complete lie and misleading advertising. Also, if it translates "everything" for you, how would you know that everyone speaks great English (ref the previous post's caption)? Nothing against anyone doing whatever they need to do in order to get by in a foreign country, but pretending the Google Pixel 6 somehow makes you not look like a tourist is pure bollocks and quite hilarious.

I can honestly say people in the background of my holiday photos have never bothered me. It's a reality of visiting places a lot of the time. Why on earth would I feel the need to scrub them out and create fake holiday memories? In his case his fake "perfect" photo has resulted in dismembered bikes 😂.

SimonHooperExpertDanishSpeaker.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Don’t want to look like a tourist but film every single move you and your horror story wife make? Pull the other one!

• Haha
The before photo is the better of the two, although the lack of context of Clemmie staring upwards is a bit odd, and he nearly always plonks her directly in the middle of the photo with no real thought to composition or setting.

The first photo has deeper, more realistic dark tones for the time of day which creates more contrast with the lighting, and the background people contribute to the ambiance and sense of place.

There are dismembered bikes in the after photo. Content-aware filling rarely does a good job in that kind of situation. They've lifted the dark tones probably to make the removed person's shadow less obvious, but it's still there and still person-shaped. The whole image looks washed out.

There's still another person in the background! A slightly different angle would have given the second person separation from Clemmie, and may have removed both people if that's what he was after. The person on the right looks like they were walking out of shot anyway.

DismemberedBikes.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s so cringe to see ‘influencers’ setting up their shots in the wild. I have seen it a couple of times in my city - at the art gallery and university both which were really busy at the time. People actually cringing in embarrassment for these people or just shaking their heads in bemusement.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m shocked he hasn’t been submitted to influencers in the wild yet- it’s one of my favourite insta accounts 😂

• Haha
I wonder if because he got his Google mobile initially as a gifted item, he’s choosing to mark it as an ad because in theory it is? Like this way he can say he’s following all the guidelines but it also makes it look like he’s got an AD.

Rough approximation of what Clemmie's staring at, courtesy of Google Streetview

HowInteresting.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.