Father of Daughters #55 His luggage is smarter than he is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the chances that he starts asking for wine recommendations so he can be gifted lots of bottles to fill that humongous wine rack?

Reactions: 8
And then right after he gets some, a bunch of long winded stories on "I think our teen is stealing our alcohol" and "do you lock your drinks at home"?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That second spare room is very basic.

Clearly didn't get round to getting it done pre Alice Gate.

The finish in all those rooms is absolutely tit. The state of that shower. What's with the jungle entrance to it? And the shoddy finish of the wood edging round the recess shelf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
But imagine the luxury of having a second spare room, and a kitchen dressing room, when so many families are living in barely safe, cramped spaces. Don't remember hearing of many people staying over with them.

• Heart
But imagine the luxury of having a second spare room, and a kitchen dressing room, when so many families are living in barely safe, cramped spaces. Don't remember hearing of many people staying over with them.
Christ who would want to stay over. Imagine hearing that voice first thing in the morning and having a camera phone stuck in your face while he makes you breakfast (correction: makes breakfast for content)…

I still can’t get that image of him in his gross get up out my head. If my husband dressed like that I’d be questioning my choice of spouse… if he then put it online i would divorce him.

Gratitude list for Thursday Night: Thank feck my husband is nothing like Fodney.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.