Father of Daughters #49 Consumerism doesn’t equal happiness. Go count your kitchens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate him. End of.

Once you’ve been lucky enough to have 2 children then surely you know how they have come to be so if you choose to do it again, don’t fking complain!

It makes me so sad that these girls will one day be able to read what he said about them. I have brief recollections of the (less than a handful) times my parents made me feel like they wished they hadn’t had me and this was probably just my sensitive interpretation (as a child) and blowing their reaction towards me out of proportion on a few occasions where they lost it with me. (I had great parents by the way) and if I can remember how those instances made me feel when they are nothing but distant memories - I hate to think how I would feel if I could read it in black and white.
Just commented vaguely along these lines on another thread where someone was worried about someone on Instagram acting erratically, of course I had to look - cue child crying and being filmed then the mother crying filming herself 🙄 this comes days after seeing someone I actually used to work with filming themselves having a snotty sob fest on Instagram 😳
It actually makes me sad to my soul when children are filmed crying or they see their mother ( usually mums unless you are called Simon then you cry as well due to COVID allegedly causing diabetes 🤔🙄) crying and filming themselves

My mum had mental health issues and cried through most of our childhood and it massively affected me and my older brother as we were her confidants ( totally inappropriate) luckily there was no social media then but it fucked us up in our own way so what is the effect of all this going to have on the children of Instagram in the future 🤷‍♀️

I despise him because it’s
‘ I love them so much they are wonderful’
Then its
‘Tell me how your kids piss you off like mine do’

of course he doesn’t care he’s never cared how they might feel he is despicable 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@Behelzabobs I am with you 100%. I find the posts of his children crying, clearly in distress very upsetting.

I’m 45 and as my kids become teens I am starting to feel the panic of the empty nest, the idea that soon in the future their lives will be so much more independent of me. It plays on my mind and I literally wish I could pause life right now forever. The idea that within that mindset I’d share an experience of my children when they were crying their eyes out to thousands of people is abhorrent.

I despise him for his lack of respect for his children, her for her racism and them together for all they represent which is so far from a compassionate, inclusive culture then you can ever have.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I despise him because it’s
‘ I love them so much they are wonderful’
Then its
‘Tell me how your kids piss you off like mine do’
I remember him saying ‘They’re dead to me’ disgusting creature 🤬

I add too… if one of my mates wore one of those jumpers they would be ripped a new hole 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sure lots of people’s feeling about their kids flip flop or they are ambivalent at times about the realities of parenthood but what you NEVER do is tell your kids “I find reading to you boring”, “you cost me my freedom” etc or write it down publicly where they could potentially read it. A slight or an insult from your mum or dad hurts like nothing else.

If you want to let off steam I suggest chatting to a friend, a counsellor or your partner. Even an anonymous but supportive messageboard!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well guess what, the child having a meltdown has got him the most comments he's had since one of his other children was laying in a hospital bed.

He's resorted to giving away something musty from his basement (actually a choice of items, most of which will probably be lampshades), and done a "most likes wins" as a way of getting more clicks.

Imagine using YOUR CHILD'S ANGUISH to promote yourself and use as the face of a giveaway. That's disgusting of him, and shame on the people in the comments (half of whom either can't follow instructions or can't count - it was six or fewer words) for enabling and encouraging it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
That's not a nice photo of a twinnie to show off. She's still in pain and little.

He's also been wearing those tops for a while, so should have said they were gifted previously.He might be showing off his clothing haul, when in reality only one item has been #gifted.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I hope FOD is going to shop responsibly this Black Friday…guess we know what Mummy is getting him for Christmas.

CA8AEBA7-00FA-43C2-BF9C-75396534EE22.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Eww is he really going to post an item he “has knocking around” to one of his fangirls? Like he’ll go into the basement pick from lamps of yesteryear, prints that are out of style or castoff clothing of his (ick) or Glen’s (does she have a say?)????

A big part of me wants to thinI the “prize” part of the caption is a joke but it’s Sly so you never know. Imagine getting a castoff from the OD’s and excitedly explaining to your friends and family how you “won” his lame contest.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Eww is he really going to post an item he “has knocking around” to one of his fangirls? Like he’ll go into the basement pick from lamps of yesteryear, prints that are out of style or castoff clothing of his (ick) or Glen’s (does she have a say?)????
I couldn't find "Lamps of Yesteryear", is this close enough? :LOL:

Shades.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Another passive/aggressive attitude to his family ie choosing his friends over his family. Nothing wrong in spending time away from family, but you can express that without it seeming like your family is a problem to be avoided. And I'm ignoring the typo. Maybe it isn't a typo. Maybe it's what he meant to say?
Screenshot_20211127-140651_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Blimey how haggard does he look
He reminds me of Donald Sutherland - and I don’t mean when he was a lad I mean now, at 86!

I see our puppet has answered a few of our questions today.
1. He DOES have mates
2. His kids do do EC activities/sport
3. He does watch them so these things

Thanks for the update Sly 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.