Father of Daughters #49 Consumerism doesn’t equal happiness. Go count your kitchens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious question … why do people care what these cunts kids do??? And patron … you pay for the privilege

Anyway @Dogmuck were you happy with our performance tonight?

United that is 👍🏼
ED absolutely why do people care? I have to admit I’ve never really got how people get star struck by proper celebs so I’m fkd if I can understand why people get all 🤩 about some sales men and women and their kids 🤷‍♀️ Makes zero sense.

As for United I had to hide from the match tonight after the last few games just left me in a rage. Mr DM, who is a none Mancunian and therefore only supports united when they win, did watch and relayed the score to me. I was then happy af. He’s been scared to tell me the scores recently as you can imagine 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm laughing so hard at the idea of paying for FOD's self-indulgent rambling drivel like it's some kind of highly desirable premium content 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm laughing so hard at the idea of paying for FOD's self-indulgent rambling drivel like it's some kind of highly desirable premium content 🤣🤣🤣
Do you think for premium access FOD will run everything through spell check?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Glen is back on his grid, and he is back to moaning about his kids.

This time he is moaning about reading with them.

Quite happy to spend years forcing them to perform for his own financial gain, with captions of adoration and how wonderful it is having 4 daughters who lined his pockets.

But when it comes to spending 1:1 time reading with them or days out where he isn't gaining financially, he does nothing but moan about them.

He is a vile cretin.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh Lordy! Masculinity chat on his stories 🙄🤢

Hi 👋 Sly, if Glen is on Tattle again
send us a sign in your next story 🖖
Thanks for picking up the utter stereotype I thought you would assume masculinity is.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Glen is back on his grid, and he is back to moaning about his kids.

This time he is moaning about reading with them.

Quite happy to spend years forcing them to perform for his own financial gain, with captions of adoration and how wonderful it is having 4 daughters who lined his pockets.

But when it comes to spending 1:1 time reading with them or days out where he isn't gaining financially, he does nothing but moan about them.

He is a vile cretin.
God what a bleep! Also putting Glen on the photo is so divisive. Maybe if you put your fkng phone down and gave them some time outside your performances for IG, maybe if you could spell yourself then your almost 6 year olds might not be struggling so much.

Oddly most pre-school kids are learning phonics these day (not sure I’m too comfortable with this but that’s what’s happening). Do we know if the twins have been afforded the private schooling their siblings were given? No tit my literally just 3 yo great nephew is getting homework (phonics) from nursery he’s all over that stuff and can easily recognise words. It’s scares me he’s so on this because I worry he will be bored when he goes to school, but the twins are nearly 6 and should be already up to speed with simple words like Jane no? I realise kids learn at different rates but this is not the hoopers first rodeo, surely they must have learned something in their 13 years as parents?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What a load of tripe.

We only have his word for it that the twins are slow. They could be way ahead of him, which wouldn't be difficult.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God what a bleep! Also putting Glen on the photo is so divisive. Maybe if you put your fkng phone down and gave them some time outside your performances for IG, maybe if you could spell yourself then your almost 6 year olds might not be struggling so much.

Oddly most pre-school kids are learning phonics these day (not sure I’m too comfortable with this but that’s what’s happening). Do we know if the twins have been afforded the private schooling their siblings were given? No tit my literally just 3 yo great nephew is getting homework (phonics) from nursery he’s all over that stuff and can easily recognise words. It’s scares me he’s so on this because I worry he will be bored when he goes to school, but the twins are nearly 6 and should be already up to speed with simple words like Jane no? I realise kids learn at different rates but this is not the hoopers first rodeo, surely they must have learned something in their 13 years as parents?
When I was a TA we taught year 1 and 2 split digraphs in phonics. Usually it was by year 2 that they got the hang of it more. It depends on the child and their ability.

But if the parent doesn't know what a split digraph is, then they won't be sounding it out correctly. So probably Sly and Glen!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Please someone tell me what’s his game plan is? All this modern man lets engage about masculinity talk is leading to something. He seems to forget about his constant abusive language about his girls. He’s completely 1920s man and this fod bs epiphany stinks of some kind of AD 😒

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

I think it’s a mix of lack of parental investment and still trying to make them seem younger than they are.

And his stories. What to say. I can’t form a coherent sentence on them. So unlike FoD, I won’t try to.

• Haha
His last two grid posts massively conflict with one another. One minute he's struggling to accept they will eventually leave home and getting all emotional about it, the next he has no patience while they're learning to read? Aren't those the very moments he should be savouring?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I used to love sitting with my boys of an evening before bed and reading. It was our wind down time, and I enjoyed listening to them read.

He is such a bellend.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
His last two grid posts massively conflict with one another. One minute he's struggling to accept they will eventually leave home and getting all emotional about it, the next he has no patience while they're learning to read? Aren't those the very moments he should be savouring?
Exactly! It’s so frustrating seeing his posts and stories unfold. One minute Glen is the woman he’s “knocked up” the next she’s a goddess with amazing legs. One minute he’s 😢 about his girls growing up the nexts he’s 😡 they are being kids. Irritates the tit out of me that his huns don’t see it.

Pot Noddle 😂

Don’t know why it made me laugh so much.
Cos you know he googled “what do teenagers eat” because it didn’t happen 😜

ETA 🤦‍♀️ Just realised it’s a noddle

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.