Father of Daughters #48 Selling kids and now credit, no longer a human family chronicle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember he did a thing about the stairs inside the house that went to basement level and had a fire exit at the bottom from when the house was commercial premises. It must have been in stories because I can't find it. He was looking for ideas and thought of flooring over the top of the stairs and putting in another bathroom. He really isn't practical at all. Would he not be better to gain entrance to the basement from there than reinstate the staircase to a relatively recently decorated hall. Twit. No foresight, planning, or common sense.

Reactions: 6
Remember he did a thing about the stairs inside the house that went to basement level and had a fire exit at the bottom from when the house was commercial premises. It must have been in stories because I can't find it. He was looking for ideas and thought of flooring over the top of the stairs and putting in another bathroom. He really isn't practical at all. Would he not be better to gain entrance to the basement from there than reinstate the staircase to a relatively recently decorated hall. Twit. No foresight, planning, or common sense.
But surely it’s better to keep doing really badly done pointless jobs over and over to waste money? No? Isn’t that the point of his page though?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are you referring to me you little funker? 🤣🤣🤣 I love that, especially cos Halloween innit 😜

@Hatchet_job, do you feel seen? I remember messing about with him a couple of threads back, he’s our very own performing monkey 🐒
Your prize is a chunky boot 🥾 or a years worth of CBD vape juice - choice is yours. 🙌🙌
Do you feel seen? Is that you DM or code for, you've been kidnapped....? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On a side note my sisters and I have code words if our parents are also in the same room with us when we're talking on the phone and it's on speaker.

Okinawa = safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His comment about the broken boiler, of him having to replace it. I hope he means he will be getting a corgi registered engineer in to do the work. As will he defo have a draughty pile of bricks! 💥 he’s such a slavering erse of man
He looks like a sixty year old man.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His comment about the broken boiler, of him having to replace it. I hope he means he will be getting a corgi registered engineer in to do the work. As will he defo have a draughty pile of bricks! 💥 he’s such a slavering erse of man
Trying to get a decent plumber now will be a nightmare. I know exactly what has happened here… the tight git has turned off his heating completely over the summer. He has a Nest thermostat and should have set it on Eco over the summer.

He has cranked the fucker up now it’s cold and it’s not working. That’s why he’s always wearing a coat and hat… it’s bloody freezing.

With cold comes damp, with damp comes condensation … with condensation comes mould …with mould comes spores … with spores come health problems.

Here you go FOD , just looked up these guys for you 👍🏻

https://www.thanettimberanddamp.com/

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why doesn’t he flog that aga that’s sitting there unused that’s worth about £3,000 according to Google
And you’d have to do up the whole cellar as who is going to go and play in the ‘haunted playroom’ in the cellar 👻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.