Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clemmie looks like she's lost weight, like some of you are saying. I thinks she looks really nice. Maybe removing herself from Insta has done her good. I'm just hoping she has reflected on her past and is trying to be better
It would be good if she apologised.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Ultimately she was posting about all the woke books she has read, having black women on her podcast talking about how non white women are more likely to die in childbirth, and inviting black women to her events and podcast, whilst at the same time, stirring hate under fake profiles saying things like ‘dont you think she just always brings it back to race and she’s aggressive’ knowing full well she was using that old racist st
As a midwife and public figure flaunting anti racism and making money from that idea, the entitled evil attitude for her to then do that in secret just to try and manipulate strangers on the internet into changing their minds about her, shows racism and her belief that her own popularity is more important than any of the false beliefs she was exploiting online,

Side note people discussing her weight, when was Clemmie ever overweight?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Ultimately she was posting about all the woke books she has read, having black women on her podcast talking about how non white women are more likely to die in childbirth, and inviting black women to her events and podcast, whilst at the same time, stirring hate under fake profiles saying things like ‘dont you think she just always brings it back to race and she’s aggressive’ knowing full well she was using that old racist st
As a midwife and public figure flaunting anti racism and making money from that idea, the entitled evil attitude for her to then do that in secret just to try and manipulate strangers on the internet into changing their minds about her, shows racism and her belief that her own popularity is more important than any of the false beliefs she was exploiting online,

Side note people discussing her weight, when was Clemmie ever overweight?!
I don’t think she was ever overweight but she has noticeably lost weight

Reactions: 8
Same old Glen and Sly. He always does the ‘punching above my weight line’.

He is taking the absolute piss re ‘we’ve done nothing exciting for 15 months’. They were camping with swim tits only the other week.

Reactions: 16
I can’t stand that saying🤨. If he’s punching, Clam is scrapping the bottom of the barrel.
Adult headache. Can’t stand that one either.😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We’ve made it tattlers! It’s finally time for a new thread 😂 I would do it but cannot for the life of me work out how 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We’ve made it tattlers! It’s finally time for a new thread 😂 I would do it but cannot for the life of me work out how 🤷🏼‍♀️

Felt the wording on this was quite apt!

New thread this way…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.