Father of Daughters #38 140 days and looks like he’s not slept a wink for 138 of them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soz it’s just that on the Jack Monroe thread, a woman called Barbara tweeted one of jacks recipes, some sausages that were quite evil. So Barbara became a bit of a legend over there. Many were saying Ffs Barbara what are they? 😂😂😂 I thought that’s where you’d got your user name. Xxx
That's hilarious! No, I just came up with it as I love the phrase FFS and have always had a soft spot for the name Barbara. Thought they'd go well together 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This just reminded me.

Last week, ST uploaded a photograph of herself (I’ll upload a screenshot) and mentioned soft play with Ramsgate friends. At the time I considered it odd; she tagged (since deleted) at least four names including Winks Howard. With children thrown into the equation, they broke the Rule of 6 then too.

5CAF08DB-BAB3-4064-B3B5-A8F65DBD2247.jpeg

There were at least four women originally tagged. If each woman had one child at soft play, and we know MoD would have had at least two, there would have been a minimum of eight in their group. Children are counted in the Rule of 6 in England so, again, they were disregarding the restrictions.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
tit like “how to live like a lady”& “how to be a sex goddess” 🤮🤮🤮🤮

More of this platitude tit of telling women what and how they should be! Absolute & utter garbage that needs to get in the bin 🗑 Sort of thing you’d find in a charity shop next to 1000 best sausage jokes
How to become a sex goddess 😂
1. Chuck lanky nerd in the basement utility kitchen / dungeon
2. Find fit rugby player

This just reminded me.

Last week, ST uploaded a photograph of herself (I’ll upload a screenshot) and mentioned soft play with Ramsgate friends. At the time I considered it odd; she tagged (since deleted) at least four names including Winks Howard. With children thrown into the equation, they broke the Rule of 6 then too.

View attachment 297528

There were at least four women originally tagged. If each woman had one child at soft play, and we know MoD would have had at least two, there would have been a minimum of eight in their group. Children are counted in the Rule of 6 in England so, again, they were disregarding the restrictions.
wtaf is this outfit, can see why she’s mates with Clem 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This just reminded me.

View attachment 297528

What has she got on her head?

I know headbands are in fashion....but what is that?!
What has she got on her head?

I know headbands are in fashion....but what is that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stand by comrades. Fod posted over an hour ago. Numbers should decline again soon...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.