Fatgirlslim.ish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same but maybe she’s on new medication? I have to say I think she really suits the fringe.
Yes the fringe really looks good on her. She is posting really late at night and was admittedly pissed at 7am the other morn on her stories 👀

Reactions: 1
Yes the fringe really looks good on her. She is posting really late at night and was admittedly pissed at 7am the other morn on her stories 👀
Doesnt she have a kid?? Who is pissed a 7am

Only just realised she was back

Any explanation for the absence.. just being nosey

I thought she looked a little bit, unhinged.
Just not well, really. She said she's started up her own social media consulting company?
What??
She only got her followers because she lick big accounts arses and they shouted her out.. so how can she consult on any thing

I think social media consulting agency was translation for "unemployed again". Last year she seemed to be working full time and admitted she only does "a few hours" in the shop now. Before that she didn't work and attributed it to her mental health and breakdown so I'm guessing she's had a rough time during the silence and is perhaps getting back on her feet? You never really know with her because absolutely everything has to have a punchline even when the joke isn't funny (which it never is).

She does a bit of editing for a insta page in our town, she’s piled the weight back on. That’s all.

Reactions: 3
She’s not “missing again”. She hasn’t posted for 18 months, I think it’s safe to say she’s not interested in her insta page right now…

Reactions: 2