FashionInflux

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mean FashionInflux? I used to like her but now can't stand her. She has all these girls fawning over her body on Instagram but she admitted on YT that she photoshops. Her belt is so tight it looks painful. Also, she obviously never really goes out in many of the outfits she wears as her tits are always out and it is freezing. I find her very fake now and don't think her style is all that.

Reactions: 4
You mean FashionInflux? I used to like her but now can't stand her. She has all these girls fawning over her body on Instagram but she admitted on YT that she photoshops. Her belt is so tight it looks painful. Also, she obviously never really goes out in many of the outfits she wears as her tits are always out and it is freezing. I find her very fake now and don't think her style is all that.
Yeah (Sorry about the spelling mistakes) . I find her very hard to relate to and some of her outfits are questionable ?‍♀

Reactions: 3
When did she admit she photoshopped? I’ve always suspected it, either that or she absolutely wrenches her belt in so tight she can hardly breathe - I’m envious nonetheless, I’d kill for a waist to hip ratio half as good as hers!

Reactions: 1
When did she admit she photoshopped? I’ve always suspected it, either that or she absolutely wrenches her belt in so tight she can hardly breathe - I’m envious nonetheless, I’d kill for a waist to hip ratio half as good as hers!
It was on a Youtube video a while ago.

It was on a Youtube video a while ago.
Interesting, I’m guessing it wasn’t an outright confession of changing her body but more admitting she uses filters/blurs out imperfections etc? I’ll have a look on her YouTube later I don’t think I’ve ever actually watched any videos of hers.

Reactions: 2
Interesting, I’m guessing it wasn’t an outright confession of changing her body but more admitting she uses filters/blurs out imperfections etc? I’ll have a look on her YouTube later I don’t think I’ve ever actually watched any videos of hers.
Yes, exactly. I used to really love her, especially her makeup. But I find her terribly boring now. She just posts the outfit photos and that isn't for me.

I used to find her quite inspiring but think all her ideas have ran out.. quite bored

I think she is quite humble considering her following.

Some of the brands she has advertised are a little questionable along with the outfits. I always thought her actual outfits she goes out in aren’t really what she posts on her feed, but I guess she is an outfit inspiration page.

She is skinny but I don’t think in unhealthy way. Seems natural to me

I used to like her outfits, but now I'm just finding her to be repetitive and just getting a bit ridiculous now. Who is really planning on leaving the house with just a silk scarf tucked into their bra as a top...

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed because she just seems so repetitive. It is not realistic we are wearing these things out, I wish she’d read the room.

Her new house is amazing 😭 I know she’s up north so it’s cheaper but she’s clearly made an absolute killing from Instagram and YouTube

Her new house is amazing 😭 I know she’s up north so it’s cheaper but she’s clearly made an absolute killing from Instagram and YouTube
Tbf I think the house is not amazing, but has some potential. I am curious to see how she'll renovate it.

Tbf I think the house is not amazing, but has some potential. I am curious to see how she'll renovate it.
I think it depends where you live... a house like that here would be at least £400k and well out of reach for most people! The house seems really big and spacious, would love to have a house like that one day - it’s a blank canvas!

I think it depends where you live... a house like that here would be at least £400k and well out of reach for most people! The house seems really big and spacious, would love to have a house like that one day - it’s a blank canvas!
That house would cost over £1mil where I live. She’s from Sheffield, Sheffield has some of the most expensive areas and one of the roads with the most million pound houses in the UK.
She’s smashing life. Her figure kills me. She’s deffo got thinner.

I’ve noticed Lydia doesn’t really do any PR trips I know there’s a pandemic currently but even before that she never really did them. Do you think maybe she has anxiety or just isn’t interested in that part of the influencing world?

Anyway to me I still see her as very humble, she doesn’t seem like a mean girl. Plus she follows and supports quite a lot of people who are smaller than her which is nice to see.

Reactions: 4