Fashion trends you can't stand #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really high waisted bikini bottoms. Must be really uncomfortable on the flaps and shows your bush to everyone.
Agree, they look so unnatural an you can always see the skin creases/dents around girls hips from where they've been wearing them low for years.

Reactions: 6
I was out on Saturday and saw 2 separate people wearing jeans with different colored legs - is this is new trend :unsure:

One person had 1 black/1 blue leg and the other 1 blue/1 white leg similar to the pics below.

I don't know why exactly but it was kind of freaking me out :ROFLMAO:

8393B26C-37B2-4A1F-AD4D-FAA80D9A663A.jpeg
9CC63601-1FE0-486B-80B6-0E9F6B7F5A49.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Whatever the duck this is...
View attachment 760737
See more awful outfits here
In fairness though, if you can't dress like that when you're a teenager, when can you?

Reactions: 4
Whatever the duck this is...
View attachment 760737
See more awful outfits here
Reminds me of only gay in the village 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was out on Saturday and saw 2 separate people wearing jeans with different colored legs - is this is new trend :unsure:

One person had 1 black/1 blue leg and the other 1 blue/1 white leg similar to the pics below.

I don't know why exactly but it was kind of freaking me out :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 761008View attachment 761009
Omg I’m sure I have a pair of “Harley Quinn” ones with one red and one black leg. Is it time to dig them out? 👀 🤣 Shpock!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Went to a smaller festival this weekend. I was so shocked at how much young fashion has changed since I was at uni. Pretty much every girl was wearing some sort of bright neon mesh top or dress with see through mesh/fishnet shorts/flares that showed their thong. Loads of weird tops that showed under boob or just bikini tops. I don’t even know where they are buying these things cos I never see that sort of stuff in shops. Honestly it was an eye opener!
Edit: just scrolled up to the park life article…. So yeah basically that 😂

Reactions: 10
Those honeycomb-textured leggings with scrunched up bum seams!!

Plus everything in fashion mags and the shops looks so beige, boxy and boring!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Those clumpy welly style knee boots
Nike Air Jordan 1s or Air Force 1s
Socks and sliders
Any of the In the Style "celeb" collections
Every dress I see barely covers your backside

Reactions: 10
Sweatshirts with the brand name in bold type across the front. Even worse when it's little kids wearing them. They have no say in being turned into a walking advertising board (this post is inspired by me seeing 3 separate toddlers wearing "GAP" sweaters this morning).

Reactions: 7
Sweatshirts with the brand name in bold type across the front. Even worse when it's little kids wearing them. They have no say in being turned into a walking advertising board (this post is inspired by me seeing 3 separate toddlers wearing "GAP" sweaters this morning).
Thought gap went bust?

Reactions: 1
The current trend for awful short , chunky acrylic cardigans with thick embroidered flowers on them. They are so ageing and dowdy.

Reactions: 5
The mean girls clothing on isawitfirst. I don't know why mean girls merch keeps being pushed everywhere? The film isn't that good now because how much it's been milked.

Reactions: 1