Fashion trends that you can't stand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was just walking down regents street and saw a girl (probably between 18-20 years old) walking towards me and she was no joke wearing low rise jeans, with a crop top, a jacket AND….. her thong coming out from her jeans 😳😳 that’s something I never thought would come back

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
This is probably going to controversial but I hate culottes with a passion!

Reactions: 14
Nope, not just you. I remember having those in the past and if you’re not super skinny, it just looks like your skirt is caught in your backside.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I remember them, bleeping horrible, didn't do the ladies any favours, don't tell me they are coming back....

Reactions: 6
I remember wearing culottes when I was about 13, to visit my grandparents. My granddad called me to one side to ask me never to wear them again 🤣

• Haha
There's a lot of uni students where I live and a lot of them are wearing culottes, I just don't understand! It's not flattering on anybody!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I don’t get the current trend for wearing huge long flowery smock dresses. They don’t flatter anyone and seem a bit too little house on rye prairie to me!

Reactions: 18
So I was just walking down regents street and saw a girl (probably between 18-20 years old) walking towards me and she was no joke wearing low rise jeans, with a crop top, a jacket AND….. her thong coming out from her jeans 😳😳 that’s something I never thought would come back
Oh no 😭 😂😂😂 I am creasing, why is this back, of all things in the 2000s. Whatever, if we have to suffer looking at our old photos, so do they.

It's the egirl makeup for me. Make it go away.

Reactions: 2
It’s coming back in and I can’t cope 😣

I remember buying tanga briefs in Etam cos I wasn’t allowed to wear thongs and then pulling the straps up so they showed above the waistband of my low rise flared jeans (with embroidery of course👌). What a look.

• Haha
It’s coming back in and I can’t cope 😣

I remember buying tanga briefs in Etam cos I wasn’t allowed to wear thongs and then pulling the straps up so they showed above the waistband of my low rise flared jeans (with embroidery of course👌). What a look.
Omg this takes me back! I did the exact same 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This ad for Pretty Little Thing just popped up on my FB feed. It features about half of the things we've discussed on this thread 😂

Beige
Cut-outs
Sportswear as daywear
Square-toed padded shoes
Co-ord
Ridiculously long nails
Cycling shorts
Crop tops

Least I know which store to avoid!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
This ad for Pretty Little Thing just popped up on my FB feed. It features about half of the things we've discussed on this thread 😂

Beige
Cut-outs
Sportswear as daywear
Square-toed padded shoes
Co-ord
Ridiculously long nails
Cycling shorts
Crop tops

I genuinely feel like I’d be sectioned if I went out in one of those outfits! 😂 granted I’m 34, but I cannot imagine going out in beige cycling shorts, a beige crop top and white strappy heels. Imagine how that would look on ANYONE who isn’t a size 6 with a perfect tan? My lord

• Haha
I genuinely feel like I’d be sectioned if I went out in one of those outfits! 😂 granted I’m 34, but I cannot imagine going out in beige cycling shorts, a beige crop top and white strappy heels. Imagine how that would look on ANYONE who isn’t a size 6 with a perfect tan? My lord
Exactly, I can give myself the perfect tan thanks to St Tropez but I can’t mould my size 16 arse into a pair of cycling shorts - it wouldn’t be fair on me or anyone who has to come into contact with me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Only because they look so uncomfortable. Also they don't look secure enough to hold the goods in.
images (3).jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Beige
Cut-outs
Sportswear as daywear
Square-toed padded shoes
Co-ord
Ridiculously long nails
Cycling shorts
Crop tops

I've never seen nude leggings look good on anyone. At first glance it always looks like someone went out without anything on

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Exactly, I can give myself the perfect tan thanks to St Tropez but I can’t mould my size 16 arse into a pair of cycling shorts - it wouldn’t be fair on me or anyone who has to come into contact with me
even on the models the outfits dont look flattering!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.