Fashion Mumblr #4 We need to talk. Don’t Believe Your Eyes, believe My Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the new thread title. Getting a comment in early, so i get updated with notifications 😊 it stopped doing it on thread 3 towards the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm ready for a new round in Josie's weird merry-go-round household!

Drink in hand, off course 🍹

Thanks to Rosie and Petty, our gracious host!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
@AllAboutMeeeeeee originally shared what a mumpsimus means, and i think it really suits the hIStoRiCAl theme going on in Josie's videos
ohmigod ! I thought you guys invented the word ! Had no idea it was for real ( I'm not an english native speaker ) Every day one learns something new !!
Click like on that lady who made the comment about the 6 bottles of wine in today's vlog. I already did. Now, is SHE one of us ? I hope so.
I am shaking my head that no one else commented about .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
hope josie's put on enough sunscreen with all the gardening in dresses! she mentions here that sun-tanning is a big nono! we've come a long way, haven't we?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
hey guys, i reported her mirabeau wine story as bullying then send a message to mirabeau via instagram as i thought they should be held accountable but they blocked me :) i knew they were not professional since they leak the information but i didn't expect this much.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So I did a little digging, like the depth Josie does for pictures... it would appear that the Mirabeau winery is a family. I bet the wife or the teenish daughter run the social media. From the commentary of Mirabeau on IG, I think it is probably the mother Jeany. Now the Mirabeau winery listed a few awards received and a few groups they associate with. But really I just don’t see it being a very noteable brand. Moving to that part of France to grow grapes for rose is not that much of an accomplishment. It is like moving to Napa to grow a thick skinned grape for table wine... It’s going to grow...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
hope josie's put on enough sunscreen with all the gardening in dresses! she mentions here that sun-tanning is a big nono! we've come a long way, haven't we?
She actually looked quite red at the end of today's vlog. Not the face but the arms and front. Hope she didn't get a bad sunburn. And I'm not joking about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Josie's version of an English countrylady:
20200527_011357.jpg

Versus some real countryfolk:
20200527_012035.jpg

Not a pink frilly frock in sight. How will she cope? 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.