Fashion Mumblr #4 We need to talk. Don’t Believe Your Eyes, believe My Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry to be back tracking on the thread but I’m new here and haven’t really got a clue what I’m doing to be honest lol Isit Charlie who’s got the alcohol problem !? Surely she can’t have that much wine in the house if it is x
Yep, he has been an alcoholic for many years, but now he is a dry one. And you're right that she shouldn't have that much alcohol in the house if he is struggling, like she said he is. That's why we think she used it as an excuse in her little rant the other day and denied it later on.

This 2016 video is an example of her real relationship with the real Charlie (not as idyllic as she wants to make it seem):

Reactions: 6
How did Josie know someone had reported her to Mirabeau? Did they share that with her? That's terrible for a business to do if so...
If Mirabeau has not taken the comments or complaints seriously,I can only think the firm has family or good friend connections .Seems suspicious to me. Otherwise maybe there is some place where Mirabeau could be reported to ?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
When I first saw them "gardening" I knew, that not a single plant will survive. How can they be so clueless?!
They will ruin the garden just as the house by adding things that just don't fit in here and there, the need a plan before changing anything.
Or a professional landscape gardener...
Pressing herbs into big chucks of dry soil won't work and neither will digging super tiny holes along the wall to put roses into these holes :rolleyes: :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She loses all validity in her bullying/trolling claims when she does exactly the same to her followers/critics. Her behaviour during this lockdown has only exemplified to me how she is better than us. She is above all rules. Do as I say not as I do.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
P.S. I am a little late with all my comments, I hope you all don't mind 🙈
Why do they hire people for things they could easily do on their own and do things they can't by themselves?!
They need a carpenter to place shelfs in a room for cleaning utensils but she is trying to repolster an antique bed by herself? Is this some kind of joke?! :ROFLMAO:

And no Josie, you won't be able to repaint the makeuptable pink and recreate the golden details. Clearly shows she doesn't appreciate true craftsmanship :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why do they hire people for things they could easily do on their own and do things they can't by themselves?!
They need a carpenter to place shelfs in a room for cleaning utensils but she is trying to repolster an antique bed by herself? Is this some kind of joke?! :ROFLMAO:
Possibly a joke, or some sort of follower manipulation to get praise ...who knows if she really upholsters things herself.All we have seen so far is her ripping the covers off old chairs...so unless we actually see her upholstering...who knows !

Reactions: 5
P.S. I am a little late with all my comments, I hope you all don't mind 🙈
No she is a smart business woman: she knows she's catering to her gullible audience's desire for an idyllic English countrylife when she puts on a floral dress and potters about in her lush garden. They also love a sensible, humble, frugal but still stylish girl and what could be more wholesome than this kind of upmarket DIY?

Showing the painters paint her whole house in an afternoon or a carpenter doing his job just doesn't have the same effect, and she had no plans of doing it herself.

She also wants to upload a vlog everyday, so she can sell as much as possible through her affiliate links, and gardening and doing little things around the house is all she's got to show them at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yep, he has been an alcoholic for many years, but now he is a dry one. And you're right that she shouldn't have that much alcohol in the house if he is struggling, like she said he is. That's why we think she used it as an excuse in her little rant the other day and denied it later on.

This 2016 video is an example of her real relationship with the real Charlie (not as idyllic as she wants to make it seem):
Awww. I actually found this quite sad. She seemed so genuine here (real accent, genuine emotions, humble...)

What happens to influencers when they get famous? Why do they lose themselves? So sad. I’ve unfollowed all of them now because I can’t support what it turns them into.

If Charlie really is suffering with this then I hope he overcomes it and that they are both healthy moving forward. I wouldn’t ever wish something like that on anyone.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
If Charlie really is suffering with this then I hope he overcomes it and that they are both healthy moving forward. I wouldn’t ever wish something like that on anyone.
It is sad, but from what I've seen so far they are both egocentric, manipulative liars and that has got nothing to do with alcoholism, so I don't think there's a happy, healthy future ahead of them tbh.

Reactions: 7
Awww. I actually found this quite sad. She seemed so genuine here (real accent, genuine emotions, humble...)

What happens to influencers when they get famous? Why do they lose themselves? So sad. I’ve unfollowed all of them now because I can’t support what it turns them into.

It was sad wasn't it. I can totally relate to the man drinking and picking a fight thing BUT you can work through it and come out the other side with a lot of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think she’s said she’s 5’4. But also that she doesn’t know her height just like she doesn’t know how old she is.

originally, I felt kind of bad for posting here. But honestly, I feel like it’s deserved. As long as you’re not making fun of her appearance or needlessly bullying her, it’s fine in my eyes.

she’s a shrewd woman. if she wants to be successful, she needs to learn to keep up with her lies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just caught up with her last two videos. She bought all that fabric for the chair, and did that big &other stories online shop, and had that delivery from H&M. That's must be at least £500 spent over a couple of days and that is honestly insane when she also talks about how big her mortgage is...unbelievable. I don't usually like to be flat out bitchy and negative, but genuinely, this woman...it's astonishing.

Reactions: 10
Just caught up with her last two videos. She bought all that fabric for the chair, and did that big &other stories online shop, and had that delivery from H&M. That's must be at least £500 spent over a couple of days and that is honestly insane when she also talks about how big her mortgage is...unbelievable. I don't usually like to be flat out bitchy and negative, but genuinely, this woman...it's astonishing.
& other stoies and H&M have been sponsering influencers like crazy recently so she definitely didn't pay for those orders. Remember, she doesn't actually spend money when she receives packages, they are almost always gifted.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
& other stoies and H&M have been sponsering influencers like crazy recently so she definitely didn't pay for those orders. Remember, she doesn't actually spend money when she receives packages, they are almost always gifted.
This is a good point, though she did say she was sending one of the H&M dresses back so I assumed she had paid for those. I might be wrong, but I didn't think that gifted clothes could be returned in the same way as ones you've bought?

Reactions: 1
This is a good point, though she did say she was sending one of the H&M dresses back so I assumed she had paid for those. I might be wrong, but I didn't think that gifted clothes could be returned in the same way as ones you've bought?
She is lying about returning that (gifted!) dress. When she appears to be just like a normal shopper, she is more relatable to her audience. Another smart business move.

She didn't buy a thing, she was just promoting the company that send her those swatches in return for free fabric (and probably some money too) and she has ongoing deals with H&M, &Other Stories, Topshop, River Island, Farfetch, Reiss, Ted Baker and lots of other brands.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She is lying about returning that (gifted!) dress. When she appears to be just like a normal shopper, she is more relatable to her audience. Another smart business move.

She didn't buy a thing, she was just promoting the company that send her those swatches in return for free fabric (and probably some money too) and she has ongoing deals with H&M, &Other Stories, Topshop, River Island, Farfetch, Reiss, Ted Baker and lots of other brands.
It's just her shallowness, deception and arrogance that irks me so much. I really don't care how she dresses or what she looks like, but her ethics suck! To top it all off she preaches to her audience like she is a Saint. I think that's why there is a thread about her at all. I really pity her, hope she will grow up a bit and learn humbleness and honesty but I'm not holding my breath.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I actually think that she returns a lot of that ordered stuff. She tries it on for the followers and to make content and suggestions. That's what I think. Didn't watch the video to see if she said what she was going to keep. If one can believe her.

Reactions: 3
I actually think that she returns a lot of that ordered stuff. She tries it on for the followers and to make content and suggestions. That's what I think. Didn't watch the video to see if she said what she was going to keep. If one can believe her.
Freddy My Love is operating on the same market as Josie is and even though she's very fake and annoying, she is also weirdly honest about how it all works with gifts, vouchers and sponsorships with the brands I've mentioned before.

And they both sell gifted items they don't like because they aren't "expensive" enough (mostly H&M, Topshop and River Island) on Depop 🥴.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Having left my husband because of his drinking I would advise her to get him help or get out. There is nothing you can do on your own.

When I first saw them "gardening" I knew, that not a single plant will survive. How can they be so clueless?!
They will ruin the garden just as the house by adding things that just don't fit in here and there, the need a plan before changing anything.
Or a professional landscape gardener...
Pressing herbs into big chucks of dry soil won't work and neither will digging super tiny holes along the wall to put roses into these holes :rolleyes: :cautious:
I used to follow Josie...thought she was hard-working and honest...er....anyway, I just can't with the gardening..... but then I'm a qualified garden designer with horticulture qualifications too. It makes my eyes bleed 🤤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Having left my husband because of his drinking I would advise her to get him help or get out. There is nothing you can do on your own.

I used to follow Josie...thought she was hard-working and honest...er....anyway, I just can't with the gardening..... but then I'm a qualified garden designer with horticulture qualifications too. It makes my eyes bleed 🤤
But you probably don't wear a long flowy floral dress, straw hat with scarf combo whilst doing it, and that is why Josie is laughing her way to the bank right now 😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.