Fashion Mumblr #4 We need to talk. Don’t Believe Your Eyes, believe My Lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josie is undergoing a full meltdown right now. All that house stress, with a few months' mortgage come due!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
josie's instagram is gorgeous! it's a fantasy like the majority of instagram, unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi can someone explain why Charlie is called a gnome? He looks average to tall in some of the photos next to other men. Just curious.... thanks :) By the way I can't stand the know-all

Reactions: 3
Oh FYI...I partially came up with the title (don’t believe your eyes, believe my lies) :p
I'm so sorry. I had tagged you on the pic for credit but that was deleted. My red/orange font was modified to black. So I guess we have to keep things bland like Lady Aga's personality and life.

Hi can someone explain why Charlie is called a gnome? He looks average to tall in some of the photos next to other men. Just curious.... thanks :) By the way I can't stand the know-all
because he's always in the garden lol and he's not that tall ( J- is 5'2"/5'3" for reference and please note i'm not making fun of any one short)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm ready for a new round in Josie's weird merry-go-round household!

Drink in hand, off course 🍹

Thanks to Rosie and Petty, our gracious host!
I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to explain the Zimmerman scandal in the last thread (post #705 for anyone else that’s new). It was even worse than I imagined!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Watched the video, made sure to ditch out halfway through (messes with the YT algorithm per many YTers). Who are these la la land followers?

He also spends a lot of time in the garden getting away from Josie. Like a gnome.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
because he's always in the garden lol and he's not that tall ( J- is 5'2"/5'3" for reference and please note i'm not making fun of any one short)
I guess he's 5'7"/5'8" (maybe slightly taller?), judging from this picture:
20200527_043631.jpg

The funny thing is that they really have a garden gnome in the house (not including Charlie 😉).

I'd push the arrogant fucker down the hole
I'd give him a good hose down first 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I guess he's 5'7"/5'8" (maybe slightly taller?), judging from this picture:
View attachment 139084

The funny thing is that they really have a garden gnome in the house (not including Charlie 😉).

I'd give him a good hose down first 😂.
He’s 5’5” at best. She’s like 5’2”. Don’t go by the pictures, she’s tiny. She mentioned she wears size 3 shoes. He’s definitely shorter than the average guy, explains the arrogance.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry to be back tracking on the thread but I’m new here and haven’t really got a clue what I’m doing to be honest lol Isit Charlie who’s got the alcohol problem !? Surely she can’t have that much wine in the house if it is x

Last edited:
I'm so sorry. I had tagged you on the pic for credit but that was deleted. My red/orange font was modified to black. So I guess we have to keep things bland like Lady Aga's personality and life.

Thank you for explaining

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sorry if I've missed it in the thread (things move so fast!). How did Josie know someone had reported her to Mirabeau? Did they share that with her? That's terrible for a business to do if so...

Reactions: 5
N
I’m sorry to be back tracking on the thread but I’m new here and haven’t really got a clue what I’m doing to be honest lol Isit Charlie who’s got the alcohol problem !? Surely she can’t have that much wine in the house if it is x
She has just denied she didn't say she had alcoholics in the house in the comments. Someone told her she was not supporting alcoholic by having alcohol in the house. She answered that she didn't say that she had alcoholics there at all. Lying cow. Charlie is an alcoholic so yes she is being utterly selfish and deliberately taunting him with it. It will only take Charlie being stressed angry or another big emotion and the temptation is there is front of him. If you really love your husband you wouldn't deliberately torture him like this. And yes it is torture to someone with this awful disease. I don't like Charlie but I don't wish him to drink. My brother died of alcoholism and many thousands do every year so its not a thing to not take seriously. I'm so pissed off she just straight out lied. I can't work out how to copy the covo she had with the woman that questioned her and post here.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.