Fashion Mumblr #32 Labia pits, begging trips; Pufferfish lips and the Mansplainer twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Josie's dad left her a decent wack but where do they find the money for 4 properties .
Money makes money. Unfortunately.

View attachment 1760058
Pierrot called, he wants his dress back
Cruella de Vil meets Elizabeth I. Absolutely rank!!

One minute or so into the Black Friday video and she claims she did A-Level maths… she can’t do timetables! I remember her trying to calculate how many legs four sausage dogs have between them and it was painful!! She’s so full of tit!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve had this photo of their floor plan forever, just remembered about it so thought I’d post it if anyone is interested. Not the best photo sorry I still get confused by the guest rooms and attic layout.
It’s even bigger than I thought. I remember seeing the gold & pink bedrooms, both have dressing room, plus the kitchen, lounge & hall.

Reactions: 8
Money makes money. Unfortunately.

Cruella de Vil meets Elizabeth I. Absolutely rank!!

One minute or so into the Black Friday video and she claims she did A-Level maths… she can’t do timetables! I remember her trying to calculate how many legs four sausage dogs have between them and it was painful!! She’s so full of tit!!
She lies and with such ease as usual. Her A-level subjects were Textiles, Photography, English & Economics.
Bizarre that someone who had Economics would make that awkward money video claiming total ignorance about the current economy.
Was her video yet another undisclosed ad? Perhaps publicity for discount on financial advice rendered, or was it purely done to seem relatable to get her idiotic fans to continue their own shopping addictions while funding Josie's shopping addiction?
In one of her videos she also ranted about how unnecessary maths is, hence we saw her counting on her fingers to get 16 paws for 4 dogs.

Please post suggestions for a new thread title.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How does she make it look so uncool though
Because there's nothing remotely cool about her. She's just a tiresome salesperson flogging anything and everything, repetitively, on speed, with a useless, waste of space boyfriend who shows not one iota of embarrassment as he shows us around his dressing room. Meanwhile there are real men out there (and real women) doing real things instead of constantly pushing one product after another. Make it stop!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Fashion Mumblr #133 teefers thinks she's finally cool - no my dahlings, all we see is a desperate QVC-wannabe fool

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Article in today's Telegraph (UK National newspaper) ...."How the Cotswolds became the VIP Capital of Britain". Oh, how Josie will LOVE that. The first paragraph of the article is as follows:

Saturday morning at Daylesford Farm and the place is thrumming with honeyed, moneyed blondes, their ponytails bobbing as they sift the aisles for ripe peaches, juicy strawbs and the sort of avocados that are guaranteed not to be of the disappointingly under-ripe variety once transplanted onto sourdough. “Guaranteed” because the fruit at Daylesford is reassuringly organic – and also, reassuringly expensive. If you thought an avocado was costly at Waitrose, be prepared to baulk at Daylesford’s price tags.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Article in today's Telegraph (UK National newspaper) ...."How the Cotswolds became the VIP Capital of Britain". Oh, how Josie will LOVE that. The first paragraph of the article is as follows:

Saturday morning at Daylesford Farm and the place is thrumming with honeyed, moneyed blondes, their ponytails bobbing as they sift the aisles for ripe peaches, juicy strawbs and the sort of avocados that are guaranteed not to be of the disappointingly under-ripe variety once transplanted onto sourdough. “Guaranteed” because the fruit at Daylesford is reassuringly organic – and also, reassuringly expensive. If you thought an avocado was costly at Waitrose, be prepared to baulk at Daylesford’s price tags.
Oh she will be so proud and most likely think she has been a factor in contributing to it… 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Josie quickly goes proper blonde and starts wearing a poney tail,no more dynasty curls!

• Haha
The article is about this new VIP Members Club opening there (which she's already talked about). More content from the article....

Daylesford is a lifestyle, one that its wealthy fans buy into with gusto, their purchases allowing them to feel as though they belong to an elite club. So it was only a matter of time before its owners turned this feeling into a tangible, bricks-and-mortar establishment.

The Daylesford Club is due to open in February, and its organising committee, which includes socialite Chloe Delevingne, is soliciting members. What can they expect? A phalanx of wellness options, including a gym, pool, yoga studio, sauna, ice bath and an IV drip.

No doubt it is – provided you can afford the £15,000 membership fee, a figure that has some well-heeled locals wincing. “We’ve all been waiting for it to open, but we were surprised when we found out how much it would cost,” said one 40-something local, after receiving an email inviting her to be an honorary member. “In some ways, we shouldn’t be surprised, because this area is divided into those who shop at Daylesford and those who only browse. The shoppers are in a different league.”

If she gets chosen for a free membership, it will be unbearable. Absolutely unbearable. She'll act like she's soooo shocked "We can't believe it, it's just so, so generous of the team at Daylesford etc"

Reactions: 11
If she gets chosen for a free membership, it will be unbearable. Absolutely unbearable. She'll act like she's soooo shocked "We can't believe it, it's just so, so generous of the team at Daylesford etc"
She’ll already be emailing them begging for it….!

• Haha

Worth noting that the Telegraph is a right-wing UK paper, that has written several favourable articles about Lady Bamford (Daylesford owner) in the past. Also worth noting that Lord and Lady Bamford are BIG Tory donors. All these people are in the same circles and lookout for themselves, it’s sickening. I wonder how it must feel to visit/live in the Cotswolds and not have a blonde, bouncing ponytail….?

Reactions: 11
Wreath looks bland and dry, nothing festive about it. She needs to wear a better bra with that dress! lol. Surprised she's not wearing her green shoes, since they have a green color obsession. 😄

1669565522116.png

Reactions: 6
Also - just to play devil's advocate, the club isn't £15k a year - that's the top level membership which includes spa treatments, personal trainers, cryo therapy. If you want a regular membership it's closer to £3k (which is still a lot of money)

• Sick
Reactions: 12
How much time do these 'influencers' spend practising their smug expressions?

21B4B929-6168-481D-8B9E-6AA9D8EF9F6F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.