Fashion Mumblr #32 Labia pits, begging trips; Pufferfish lips and the Mansplainer twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
id be in there reporting live if I did 😂
Was she wearing one of the spectacular pairs of jeans! Sorry but that all looked silly on her, i know she doesn’t like them tight on her tummy but then you don’t go for skinny cut but maybe a mum Jean !

Reactions: 6
Was she wearing one of the spectacular pairs of jeans! Sorry but that all looked silly on her, i know she doesn’t like them tight on her tummy but then you don’t go for skinny cut but maybe a mum Jean !
I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised by the jeans on her. Definitely better than the granny dresses we know her for. But I’m sure we won’t be seeing the jeans around for long, it was all an ad.

Reactions: 11
I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised by the jeans on her. Definitely better than the granny dresses we know her for. But I’m sure we won’t be seeing the jeans around for long, it was all an ad.
All gifted to her and resold on. Win win.💰💰💰💰

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Love how Josie is looking like Captain Jack Sparrow as she tries to flog a different jewellery brand every five minutes! Also, she mentions her skin is puffy and wonders if she’s had a reaction. I imagine that the surface of her skin is like a science lab - she puts so many different products on it (all her “favourites” of course!) - it’s no surprise if her skin has had enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Josie looked great in the jeans, so much younger and fresher. She has a good figure and the granny dresses do nothing for her. Nothing.
Blue jeans, a crisp white shirt and chunky jewellery would look fab. Take a chance Josie.
Plus get rid of the curls for once, straight hair and a red lip. New woman.
Charlie will be SPEECHLESS. So it would be a win win for you ... 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
LOL! Victoria/inthefrow just broke the "surprise" (that everyone here already knew) that Josie and Charlie have 2 strawtops!!! 😂

In her latest vlog around 14:07

• Haha
Reactions: 18
21k views latest vlog, anyone else noticed views going down?
With what is going on in the world, shopping and buying useless stuff may not be what people want to see. Maybe budgeting meals / home made Christmas treats…and things like that would be a better idea!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does she repeatedly say how incredibly expensive laser hair removal in a salon is, when she flogs dresses that cost thousands and doesn’t bat an eyelid (yes I know it because she’s flogging an at home IPL and therefore being disingenuous) but seriously, I paid £60 every 6 weeks for lower leg and bikini and after 4/5 sessions, it was all done. £10 a week is hardly expensive especially in comparison to her spending.
Why can’t people see through all these lies and tricks to sell sell sell?!

Also, she said she’s been blacklisted from the Anthropology website for some spurious reason. Where is her beloved SurfShark??

Reactions: 12
LOL! Victoria/inthefrow just broke the "surprise" (that everyone here already knew) that Josie and Charlie have 2 strawtops!!! 😂

In her latest vlog around 14:07
Teefers has been dying for that news to come out. Couldn't brag about it herself because of the backlash and mockery about that first Strawtop. Overpriced rental, not in the Cotswolds, for her fans to "experience her life" and the "products" she uses. The arrogance! Never edited out when Charlie mentioned "cottages". Did the 'neighbours' garden to bask in praise from her brainless acolytes. Typical sly old Teefers. Probably deliberately asked Vic to break the news.

Reactions: 14
Ye God's and little fishes...where on earth would you go wearing a thing like that??? :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.