Fashion Mumblr #32 Labia pits, begging trips; Pufferfish lips and the Mansplainer twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her extravagent lifestyle is really starting to rub me up the wrong way. Even small things. The other day we had to watch her making the "perfect chai latte". In their kitchen they have the full on, professional style coffee machine (like you'd get in a coffee shop), the milk frother and all the other coffee making stuff, yet she STILL buys endless overpriced coffees whenever she goes out. Most of us are trying to cut out on things like that and have them as an odd treat, and I certainly wouldn't buy one out if I had all that stuff at home in my kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
the crab apple tree/crab apple jelly comments reminded me so much of comedian Catherine Tate doing her Aga saga comedy sketches , if she ever has a child she would be just like Catherine Tate Aga saga

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her extravagent lifestyle is really starting to rub me up the wrong way. Even small things. The other day we had to watch her making the "perfect chai latte". In their kitchen they have the full on, professional style coffee machine (like you'd get in a coffee shop), the milk frother and all the other coffee making stuff, yet she STILL buys endless overpriced coffees whenever she goes out. Most of us are trying to cut out on things like that and have them as an odd treat, and I certainly wouldn't buy one out if I had all that stuff at home in my kitchen.
If you want to be rubbed the wrong way, go and find out about the drama on lidl’s thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1754800
My darlings, look who I just ran into. And before you ask, yes she did randomly whip out her laptop at the spot the juices and smoothies normally are - bizarre
Great sleuthing!
I think she was checking how the tit show that is Lydia Millen today was progressing!

The Lydia Millen drama was so good that she just had to whip out her laptop on the shop to keep up with the gossip :ROFLMAO:
Apologies but I posted before reading your response.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope Josie puts her foot in it and does a "lydia savoy" mistake too
This one really needs taken down
Her run up to Christmas gift guide will be nauseating with her ridiculous ideas of cost spent on a single present in this dreadful time of poverty
Another one who's deaf and needs to read the room

Reactions: 14
Just watching her latest video.....do all these jewellery companies she "works" with (flogs stuff for) not mind that she has deals with so many companies? Aren't they rivals? Especially as they are all quite similar? I'd have thought she would have to select one company and be their Ambassador and make sure she wears their stuff all the time? The other day it was all about Alex Monroe and today she's flogging Missoma.

The Viktor & Rolf Christmas Party.......wow. The amount of money these companies waste on these lavish, over the top PR dinners and events. The flower budget alone for it would feed a family for a year. So wasteful. Free drinks, free food, dresses on hire, goodie bags......

I'm actually chuckling watching Josie and Charlie "styling" her greenhouse......who styles a greenhouse? She's also going to put a wreath on the door of the damn thing! They are on another planet these two!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He might be an annoying know-it-all but she’s SO rude and condescending when she speaks to him that it’s hard not to feel sorry for him. Although he could just walk away…

Oh and she’s suddenly decided she’s going to donate flowers next year to local care homes etc…
Haha hi Josie! Nice to see you listen to us occasionally! Keep reading, we can teach you how to not be such a spoilt brat!
Ah but will it actually happen. I did hear that the stuff she donates to charity is tat and generally cannot be sold - and that is because she sells whatever she can to keep up her fake lifestyle. Let's just say she is not the nicest of neighbours

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The Lydia Millen drama was so good that she just had to whip out her laptop on the shop to keep up with the gossip :ROFLMAO:
Freddy and equally awful Sheldon better watch out - Joho seems to get away with plenty others are cancelled for. Joho will not stop until all of her competition are cancelled. More brands for her flogging … noticed in a flog Chav was Chavsplaining about a nursery - said before she’s trying to copy Gemma Louise Miles - hoping to get Gems paid sponsorships… she failed to get Frows or Lyds - Freddy has the same as her, I think, … you have to pity any child linked to Chav and Joho - just as much as the dogs are pitied. The whole process would be horrendous…

Reactions: 8
Did Josie really actually try and pronounce the word ‘efficiency’ as effy-can-key ???
the part she was flogging the led mask and showed a serum than improved the effycankey of the product 😂😂

Also, flogging Misoma jewellery last night, Alex Munro jewellery the night before and Astrid and Mount the night before that - really? Girl is QVC on acid right now!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Did Josie really actually try and pronounce the word ‘efficiency’ as effy-can-key ???
the part she was flogging the led mask and showed a serum than improved the effycankey of the product 😂😂

Also, flogging Misoma jewellery last night, Alex Munro jewellery the night before and Astrid and Mount the night before that - really? Girl is QVC on acid right now!
The flogging of a zillion jewellery brands and trizillion cosmetic brands has been going for such a long time. At this stage the ppl who still follow her and find her credible are idiots. Sorry.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
the pool at daylesford looks nice in the stories....

the pool at daylesford looks nice in the stories....
mia culpa! its soho farmhouse pool, didn't think she was supposed to film there......

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just seen the how to be a house guest flog!!!! Wow does Joho think her viewers are as uneducated and illmannered as her… remember to make guest feel welcome offer them nibbles …. Even a young child role playing being a hostess offers food and drinks to their teddies!!
so after spending time with Jamie Genevieve Joho copies her perfume (would love to know JG real thoughts on Joho!)
I do wonder what the guests are getting being part of the Joho flog? I’m sure Joho and Chav will be working an angle to get something out of them… is the mother head of PR at a fashion house or store? Maybe she knows Lady Bampot!
They took the apples from the neighbours garden how do they know someone else hadn’t left them there for the neighbour maybe to make them a flan?!
this has to be her most annoying flog and Chav and those tacky pictures and frames … covering every bit of wood panelling… and as for thatmirror - yip Bozo was on the website for an age before the mug purchased it…!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sssssshhhhhhh.....don't tell anyone but I think 'someone' might just be having a birthday and I'm sure she wants to keep it quiet :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
From Josie's Shopping Channel today :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2022-11-24 at 18.01.25.png

Yet more new workout gear....and she admits she has had to size up now (to accommodate all that mac'n'cheese that has migrated to her bum?)

Screenshot 2022-11-24 at 18.18.27.png

What a very tasteful look involving two scarves tied together behind her neck. :rolleyes: (How long before Lidl tries this one?)😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
From Josie's Shopping Channel today :rolleyes:

View attachment 1757479

Yet more new workout gear....and she admits she has had to size up now (to accommodate all that mac'n'cheese that has migrated to her bum?)

View attachment 1757487

What a very tasteful look involving two scarves tied together behind her neck. :rolleyes: (How long before Lidl tries this one?)😁
The 2 scarf look might work on jade in a photo of her ultra light frame walking through cheltenham races but on short Josie in real life this would really get in the way, so impractical. Jade should just bring out big silk shawls square like Hermes has .

Josie needs 4 inches off the bottom of this trench

Reactions: 10
Why are they struggling with the wooden boot thing at the garden center when they have an identical one always sitting in their doorway?

D2C60055-0D8F-4D24-8E7E-6EF7F2602EBE.png
CCBCE44E-6905-49D9-96C4-48EFD6A2893E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.