Fashion Mumblr #3 Deceiver deceiver comment deleter, this is not an AD!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always like to make a bit of an entrance and how better than to start about a threesome? πŸ˜†

I didn’t mean the partying so much, I did that too as a teen and during my university years, it’s rather the enormous amount of various sex partners and having threesomes (there’s a post in which she thanks the three of them the next morning :).) Ok call me old style, but that’s not my style at all. However, everyone as she pleases! Not offending anyone!
Call me naive, but I thought she was joking about those 3 men πŸ₯΄.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Always like to make a bit of an entrance and how better than to start about a treesome? πŸ˜†

Call me naive, but I thought she was joking about those 3 men πŸ₯΄.
Haha πŸ˜‚ That’s indeed a good topic to start with! See how many will join this thread just because of this! Hey, come on join us, we discuss Lady Aga’s (Fashion Mumblr’s) threesomes! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've bought a few things Josie and Freddy have recommended but usually end up sending it all back, the worst thing was that RI Zimmerman dupe they shilled a while ago, it was disgusting and Iove Zimmerman and own several pieces so definitely my style! I've also tried a lot of the Reiss items and loved a dress Freddy did in a haul week, she never kept it I believe but it is very pretty. I also bought two of those white RI pearl collar jumpers because I loved it so much and was only Β£30! I do love a lot of the things they show but lately its been too pink, frilly, too many ruffles, bows etc

Reactions: 5
I’ve been lurking on this thread for ages now and today I’ve finally decided to go ahead and make an account. Is it me or does Josie look like Mr Burns?

Both rich, both snooty, both have partners with specs and both have that big fore head and teeth. I’m sorry but I cant unsee it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@DifferentialCarrot - I was trying to find this pic and add it to give you credit. My 30 minutes are up to modify the initial post. However- lets never forget these images of dear Scarlett

@Iris1969 forgot to give you credit too!

Both stories were deleted from her IG
4CB90712-1187-4098-8803-0CBD1FFEB847.jpeg
FCD26DC4-0132-4915-8675-4DAC6F831491.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yay! New thread, new title and great new intro pic πŸ˜‚

She's just posted an insta story of Charlie lying in the dog baskets. Surprise surprise he's wearing pink shorts!

I've never bought anything that Josie recommended because her style is so different than mine. I think I stumbled across her page when I was looking into the concept of capsule wardrobes. I started watching her videos because I felt she was quite knowledgeable on fabrics / cuts etc and had a real passion for fashion. She also emphasised the whole 'price per wear' and 'investment pieces' philosophy, which I was working towards at the time. Gosh, it seems so long ago that she was that person. She's really shifted her attention over the past 3 years. Now she's basically a screen-to-screen saleswoman.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate online shopping and had similar styles to them so I saw it as a way that they were spending hours going through and picking stuff I might like which definitely saved me time! So I do appreciate that when its haul week. The annoying thing now though is that its very rare Josie will show something she's found on her own, I think the natural cleaning products were loved by her audience and which I've been tempted by because it wasn't a gift, she researched and picked something that looks genuinely good. But the rest of it is items that she only mentions because they get sent to her and she's so busy trying to lockdown deals with brands she doesn't research her own products now which makes her a crappy resource for finding out whats good or not which is the whole point of her job...

I've bought a few things Josie and Freddy have recommended but usually end up sending it all back, the worst thing was that RI Zimmerman dupe they shilled a while ago, it was disgusting and Iove Zimmerman and own several pieces so definitely my style! I've also tried a lot of the Reiss items and loved a dress Freddy did in a haul week, she never kept it I believe but it is very pretty. I also bought two of those white RI pearl collar jumpers because I loved it so much and was only Β£30! I do love a lot of the things they show but lately its been too pink, frilly, too many ruffles, bows etc
Wow that's quite a bit πŸ‘.

I always love a lot of things they show at first glance, because these girls make them look so chic and feminine, but on closer inspection (in store or online) they look disappointing or are ridiculously overpriced 😒.

Yay! New thread, new title and great new intro pic πŸ˜‚

She's just posted an insta story of Charlie lying in the dog baskets. Surprise surprise he's wearing pink shorts!
He is so fake and showy 😑. You can tell she is annoyed too, because she is using her dogvoice again to tell him to leave them alone. She sounds just like a mum telling her child off πŸ˜‚.
20200518_223748.jpg

Someone wrote a very good point about vlogging, but now the post is gone πŸ˜”.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just wanted to say.. the Old House Our Home insta has been fairly quiet (5 days since last post) which bugs me so much because it would be a great platform to showcase the house through it's stages of development which I am really interested in seeing because the house is a stunning property. Grace Beverley's @chezgrez wasn't once use it as a desperate attempt to get into the peripheries of a brand or companies marketing team to hopefully get some free product/furniture by tagging each and every piece. What a waste of something that could be so genuine and interesting being used as a tool to plea for gifted PR junk

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Just wanted to say.. the Old House Our Home insta has been fairly quiet (5 days since last post) which bugs me so much because it would be a great platform to showcase the house through it's stages of development which I am really interested in seeing because the house is a stunning property. Grace Beverley's @chezgrez wasn't once use it as a desperate attempt to get into the peripheries of a brand or companies marketing team to hopefully get some free product/furniture by tagging each and every piece. What a waste of something that could be so genuine and interesting being used as a tool to plea for gifted PR junk
So true, but all they have done so far is an epic fail: the futuristic fridge and washing machine look awfull in the quaint scullery room, the funiture they have chosen so far is all wrong for the era this house was built in and don't get me started on the pink paint and fake mouldings for the guest bedroom πŸ˜†.

And how interesting will it be to see their decorators change all the wall colours in one afternoon? πŸ€”

If this house were a fixer upper it would have been fantastic to see it brought back to it's former glory by them, but it's already perfect as it is and they are only ruining it πŸ˜ͺ.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So true, but all they have done so far is an epic fail: the futuristic fridge and washing machine look awfull in the quaint scullery room, the funiture they have chosen so far is all wrong for the era this house was build in and don't get me started on the pink paint and fake mouldings for the guest bedroom πŸ˜†.

And how interesting will it be to see their decorators change all the wall colours in one afternoon? πŸ€”

If this house were a fixer upper it would have been fantastic to see it brought back to it's former glory by them, but it's already perfect as it is and they are only ruining it πŸ˜ͺ.
You're right! They do have a near perfect house and for sure it's worrisome as to what they will do with the paints/mouldings/ light fixture etc.

I guess my point is about producing genuine content and not posting textile swatches for a free sofa.

But who am I kidding I've only watch Josie for two weeks and have gone back to some old videos and have a clear idea that it's all just a charades at this point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.