Fashion Mumblr #27 An unfortunate shot in the face, Milady lost her grace, but won the Defender race

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to Mazda shilling. She should be the last person to promote a car when she barely knows to drive one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Does this muppett hold no boundaries !!!! Now ordering from her subscribers small businesses and LINKING THEM !!!!!! Your a nasty greedy grubby piece of poison.
Plus back to pushing old videos REALLY ? your mature ladies must be f........ing stupid.
Cant wait for it to go tits up . Popcorn at the ready.

• Sick
  • Angry
Does this muppett hold no boundaries !!!! Now ordering from her subscribers small businesses and LINKING THEM !!!!!! Your a nasty greedy grubby piece of poison.
Plus back to pushing old videos REALLY ? your mature ladies must be f........ing stupid.
Cant wait for it to go tits up . Popcorn at the ready.
Free advertising and only one of them offered a discount

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you guys wonder about the dynamic between Josie and Lydia and Robin? I sure do! I know there is so much drama with my own social circle because of the whole pecking order thing. I know women that have serious issues because I’m wealthier/more whatever than them and so I wonder what it’s REALLY like between these cotswold ladies… Robin just married a billionaire, surely the social dynamics must be very complicated.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Do you guys wonder about the dynamic between Josie and Lydia and Robin? I sure do! I know there is so much drama with my own social circle because of the whole pecking order thing. I know women that have serious issues because I’m wealthier/more whatever than them and so I wonder what it’s REALLY like between these cotswold ladies… Robin just married a billionaire, surely the social dynamics must be very complicated.
All things considered, lidl is the one who has actually made the most and is financially pretty independent, jojo inherited and has lala and Robin who might be much more intelligent is financially the least well off, marrying a billionaire doesn’t mean she is richer!

Reactions: 14
All things considered, lidl is the one who has actually made the most and is financially pretty independent, jojo inherited and has lala and Robin who might be much more intelligent is financially the least well off, marrying a billionaire doesn’t mean she is richer!
Good points. I still feel like there must be something going on there. Seeing as they’re all very oblivious and ego-driven people who are striving to climb the social ladder. They must all be competing with each other whether intentionally or subconsciously. You’re so right though, I wonder if Robin has to ask Ben for money when she wants to order her granny antiques for ‘the cottage’. There is some power dynamic there for sure, awkkkkward.

Reactions: 17
I think the only 2 with issues are Elsie & Cotswolds chinless wonder.
It would appear that Robin & other wealthy influcers like Fleur, Sophie, Amelia have absolutely nothing to fear. Money is probably properly invested & they have a surplus amount to spend & enjoy each month.
The other 2 chavs have massive outgoings due to the fact they are continually trying to keep up with the real money.
Those that climb the fastest fall the hardest.
Plenty of big stars have ended up in the bankruptcy courts.
Thses two certainly won't be immune.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
TLDR recap of the previous thread:
  • Milady and Charles went to Provence with Lydiot and Aldi. The rosé flowed like a river...
  • The chinless wonder got lip fillers. Hopes bigger lips will disguise those freebie teefers?
  • Strawtop Cottage opened for bookings. Subscribers can now experience Josie’s country life, complete with Dyson, Velvetizer and other sponsored goodies.
  • We had throwback photos of young Josie
  • We laughed here at the way little miss Debretts wore these leggings
  • Milady beat Lidl and got her old Defender first, all decorated for Christmas, with a wreath. So classy...
  • We watched her trying to drive the old Defender. Needed a lesson first from her mother. She couldn't work a clutch and change gears.
  • This hilarious post sums up the driving lesson perfectly.
  • She's soooo desperate for a Karen Millen edit of her own. Constantly tagged Karen Millen and Lydia.
  • Bombarded us with the words Zimmermann, autumnal, Daylesford and Cotswolds.
  • Started mentioning her birthday 4 weeks ago in EVERY vlog. She's desperate for those birthday freebies, my dahlings!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thanks for choosing my title ❤ . Just for the next time, we have to choose the title with most votes, not with most double entendres 🤪
It was the one with the most votes at the time! We hardly had any thread title suggestions.

I actually preferred a comment you made about Josie, but it wasn't put forth as a title suggestion. I didn't think it fair to take a suggestion I personally liked (also your comment) and use it as a title. 2nd most votes for title suggestion was also yours. We were on 999 posts, so I had to move to get a new thread before today's vlog. :giggle:

I was worried we'd be left with nowhere to comment on milady's next flog-a-thon of dreams.

Screenshot - 2021-11-21T160934.933.png

I created the new thread so fast I didn't notice you used Josefiend Fear and not Fahion Mumblr. I just copied and pasted. Only saw it afterwards. Had to get admin to change the "Josefiend" bit. :ROFLMAO::oops::ROFLMAO:
Screenshot - 2021-11-21T161340.818.png

Screenshot - 2021-11-21T160826.447.png

Your comment below would have been brilliant as a title...
Screenshot - 2021-11-21T161849.299.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It was the one with the most votes at the time! We hardly had any thread title suggestions.

I actually preferred a comment you made about Josie, but it wasn't put forth as a title suggestion. I didn't think it fair to take a suggestion I personally liked (also your comment) and use it as a title. 2nd most votes for title suggestion was also yours. We were on 999 posts, so I had to move to get a new thread before today's vlog. :giggle:

I was worried we'd be left with nowhere to comment on milady's next flog-a-thon of dreams.

View attachment 879521
I created the new thread so fast I didn't notice you used Josefiend Fear and not Fahion Mumblr. I just copied and pasted. Only saw it afterwards. Had to get admin to change the "Josefiend" bit. :ROFLMAO::oops::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 879522
View attachment 879520

Your comment below would have been brilliant as a title...
View attachment 879534
Oh.. then I feel honoured. 😘

reated the new thread so fast I didn't notice you used Josefiend Fear and not Fahion Mumblr. I just copied and pasted. Only saw it afterwards. Had to get admin to change the "Josefiend" bit. :ROFLMAO:
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😂 Sad I missed that. I was yesterday on a sleep-a-thon.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So Lydia mentioned an early Vlogmas and now your Ladyship is doing the same. They really must be running out of things to film

I love the way she gives out to the brands for using the plastic bubble wrap but if they arrived broken she would be giving out too. They really love to preach about the use of plastic but have so much waste in the line of products and clothes in their house.

Last edited:
  • Haha
6 mins and she has flogged, some polyester pj’s Dior, Astrid and M , guerlain, herself… she has also addressed various elements that have been discussed here, given lidl a kick up the arse by declaring they « they » will be decorating the Christmas tree, yes they.
She has also kept that 1900 pounds chloe dress that actually looks like an acrylic from primark( yes naughty me I do shop in primark, I am no boujee mean girl just a cow when it comes to jojo, lidl and puffy chouquette😂) … still many more mns of flog to watch🤣

So she is giving friends , jewelry that she got for free and has tried on( earrings)🤢. Grossie josie it is!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
6 mins and she has flogged, some polyester pj’s Dior, Astrid and M , guerlain, herself… she has also addressed various elements that have been discussed here, given lidl a kick up the arse by declaring they « they » will be decorating the Christmas tree, yes they.
She has also kept that 1900 pounds chloe dress that actually looks like an acrylic from primark( yes naughty me I do shop in primark, I am no boujee mean girl just a cow when it comes to jojo, lidl and puffy chouquette😂) … still many more mns of flog to watch🤣

So she is giving friends , jewelry that she got for free and has tried on( earrings)🤢. Grossie josie it is!
If I could also add the Frow woman I would be a fellow cow-ette!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That Charlie ass has an opinion on bleeping everything and she feeds him by asking him about things :mad: . The video says decorating the tree there was a tiny bit of this. Mostly mansplainer going on about dribble and her selling jewelry at the beginning, oh and talking like a pair of morons to the dogs. Don't get me wrong I talk to my cat the same way I just don't think anyone else should have to suffer it :ROFLMAO:

bleeping Paul and Prue better watch out too the way they are sampling the mince pies :D:D:D:D. bleeping knobheads

• Haha
So Lydia mentioned an early Vlogmas and now your Ladyship is doing the same. They really must be running out of things to film

I love the way she gives out to the brands for using the plastic bubble wrap but if they arrived broken she would be giving out too. They really love to preach about the use of plastic but have so much waste in the line of products and clothes in their house.
So snippy about Cox and Cox. Did they ask for more airtime for the freebies than her previous time-lapse, hence attacking them? She said that she would also have to remove a paper label from each ornament, not just wrapping. How dare they waste her time? She is awful!
She's so concerned about plastic but is flogging PLASTIC baubles for the affiliate. Those baubles end up in a landfill too. She only put one plastic bauble at the bottom of the tree. How much did she charge Cox and Cox that?

That Charlie ass has an opinion on bleeping everything and she feeds him by asking him about things :mad: . The video says decorating the tree there was a tiny bit of this. Mostly mansplainer going on about dribble and her selling jewelry at the beginning, oh and talking like a pair of morons to the dogs. Don't get me wrong I talk to my cat the same way I just don't think anyone else should have to suffer it :ROFLMAO:

bleeping Paul and Prue better watch out too the way they are sampling the mince pies :D:D:D:D. bleeping knobheads
I think she was asked to give more content on the baubles, hence decorating the tree. She didn't even finish the tree.
Wonder what the angle is on the mince pies? What is she begging for? Sponsorship or setting the tone for when her fashion fails and she has to flog mince pies?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Yes what a pair of knobs indeed
Why oh why can she not say a single word to those dogs without breaking into a silly voice today he's not chicken lin but bunny ????
She threw her toys right out the pram when head gave M & S mincepie a 9 . Frightened to upset Daylesford - case the freebies end Josie.
They really are the gift that keeps giving !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.