Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Throwback pics of Josie at age 21. Here CharChar took her and Lala on a surprise trip to Rome for her 21st birthday.
View attachment 816075View attachment 816077

Below is our current day milady, queen of smug and "style icon".
The gram wasn't very helpful with her style or personality, only her bank account...
She seemed less contrived at 21.
If Balmain called tomorrow with a black blazer, I think she would ditch the whole country style thing and Karen Millen too, my dahlings.
She'll do a 180 and black will be her fave... if only they offered an affiliate link...
Swipe up for Balmain, dahlings!
Oof, something utterly catastrophic would have to happen at Balmain for Olivier Rousteing to call on Josie to "influence"...
I shudder at the thought!
View attachment 816088View attachment 816093View attachment 816095
Char was a cute lad when he was younger. The years with Lady Aga did him not well.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Joho merches Lyds at Karen Millin whilst showing off the ugliest YSL bag ever made … then she uses insta to get a follower to make her brochure for strawtop doll house … plagiarising the Bath hotel idea…. Not an original thought between her or the cottage manager …
F9899B94-E046-45BF-9EDD-9F91D889459B.jpeg
come on TL peops I bet some of you could come up with a comedic and not so funny one featuring SK Chav and R Joho

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Old Josie made sure to buy and praise all of Lidl's edits and constantly tagged KM. Even had Char Char help...
Screenshot_20211004-001737_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210927-184317_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211004-063251_Instagram.jpg

Took her two years, but it has paid off. Not her own collection yet, but check the # MyKM in the pic below.
I thought she be grinning with teeth falling out of her mouth... but milady seems very composed... not a rosé bottle in sight...
Screenshot_20211018-200245_Instagram.jpg

Hope Lidl is still breathing...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Old Josie made sure to buy and praise all of Lidl's edits and constantly tagged KM. Even had Char Char help...
View attachment 816428

View attachment 816435
View attachment 816432
Took her two years, but it has paid off. Not her own collection yet, but check the # MyKM in the pic below.
I thought she be grinning with teeth falling out of her mouth... but milady seems very composed... not a rosé bottle in sight...
View attachment 816401
Hope Lidl is still breathing...
I think she would be a better fit for KM than Lydia. Lydia has too much a documented chav past for the whole aesthetic to seem even remotely believable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she would be a better fit for KM than Lydia. Lydia has too much a documented chav past for the whole aesthetic to seem even remotely believable.
Oh you clearly haven’t seen our chinless wonder’s older pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Throwback pics of Josie at age 21. Here CharChar took her and Lala on a surprise trip to Rome for her 21st birthday.

The gram wasn't very helpful with her style or personality, only her bank account...
If Balmain called tomorrow with a black blazer, I think she would ditch the whole country style thing and Karen Millen too, my dahlings.
She'll do a 180 and black will be her fave... if only they offered an affiliate link...
Oof, something utterly catastrophic would have to happen at Balmain for Olivier Rousteing to call on Josie to "influence"...
I would invest in an expensive plastic surgeon since she thinks that she is high society and throws money away, and get that chin implant asap to balance out her features , lol......horrible side profile. I'm surprised she doesn't see that for herself Add teeth ( like putting her Defender into manual gear) she looks like a little old lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh you clearly haven’t seen our chinless wonder’s older pictures.
Like some of these older beauties, perhaps?
Screenshot (32).png

Screenshot (23).png

Screenshot (28).png
Screenshot (30).png

By the time she met Char Char she left this and moved to sweaters found some

And here she is today - "helpfully" quoting Debrett's and pointing to old Lidl's "cardinal" mistake on the wineglass at the table... doing Disney or Bridgerton...
Screenshot (43).png
Screenshot (44).png

Also her very recent drunken performance at the Pandora gig... It is this pic that now has me stuck on her teeth out of her mouth, because well... they sort of did pop out... Not a lady of the manor to be found at Pandora, not even the Zimmermann dress could rescue her.
Screenshot_20210814-164433_Instagram.jpg

josie pandora.png

I do wonder what her wineglass looked like during this drinking session. I doubt she thought about Debrett's much!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Like some of these older beauties, perhaps?
View attachment 816722
View attachment 816729
View attachment 816738View attachment 816739
By the time she met Char Char she left this and moved to sweaters found some

And here she is today - "helpfully" quoting Debrett's and pointing to old Lidl's "cardinal" mistake on the wineglass at the table... doing Disney or Bridgerton...
View attachment 816751View attachment 816752
Also her very recent drunken performance at the Pandora gig... It is this pic that now has me stuck on her teeth out of her mouth, because well... they sort of did pop out... Not a lady of the manor to be found at Pandora, not even the Zimmermann dress could rescue her.
View attachment 816773
View attachment 816777
I do wonder what her wineglass looked like during this drinking session. I doubt she thought about Debrett's much!
Those look so much better than Lydias. Lydia looked like a stripper at a biker bar. If you told me that the above photos were of a southern sorority girl I would believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ive sakd it before but Josie's style is either Jesus disciple, old granny, basic white girl starbucks memes from 2013, christian girl who joined a cult, or i just cut my granny's curtains into pieces and created a dress with it style. No in between but some exceptions where she can look normal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Since they have been on two trips with Lydia and Ali - has anyone noticed if this has paid off in additional youtube subscribers for Josie? So did any of Lydia's subscribers come over to Josie to boost her numbers?

• Haha
A must see : The Boyfriend Tag from 2016. Josie in all her glory, all giggling, teeth sucking, hair tossing with Chas. Revolting. They are like 2 different relationships compared to now. They truly deserve each other

• Haha

I know we joke about her teeth but that dentist really did her dirty.
I sometimes feel really horrible calling her names but then ... I slap myself and remember she is a racist - not even a low-key racist but jokes on Twitter advertising her racism, supports a known bully and saboteur of small businesses "Lydiot Millen", is manipulative and dishonest ...

Char was a cute lad when he was younger. The years with Lady Aga did him not well.
His eyebrows did not fare well at all. Chucky had some major eyebrows back in the day, now ... not so much.

Those look so much better than Lydias. Lydia looked like a stripper at a biker bar. If you told me that the above photos were of a southern sorority girl I would believe it.
Lala ???
First Lydia's mum visiting Josie's thread to slam Josie and pump up Lydia, and now Lala visiting to pump up J ...
Btw, any clues re Josie's new Ebay account name ? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I know we joke about her teeth but that dentist really did her dirty.
I sometimes feel really horrible calling her names but then ... I slap myself and remember she is a racist - not even a low-key racist but jokes on Twitter advertising her racism, supports a known bully and saboteur of small businesses "Lydiot Millen", is manipulative and dishonest ...

His eyebrows did not fare well at all. Chucky had some major eyebrows back in the day, now ... not so much.
Agree about name-calling, I prefer analysing the odd behaviour to shouting insults. One needs a bit of humour though and they provide so much ammo.
The dentist did her no favour. She makes it worse too with her snootiness... that uptight disapproving thing she does with her mouth. Loves herself a freebie. Miss Fear has a fear of missing out... on freebies. This freebie has backfired.

She manipulates as much, she's just not truly horrendous in the way Lidl is. Just as dishonest too, conning people with cheapo dresses passed off as "designer". At 5 times the price.
"Influencers" need to kiss a lot of butts on their way up. They expect the same back, and then some, once they've moved up that ladder...

About Char Char's eyebrows... perhaps being with granny milady 24/7 during lockdown made him pull them out? Imagine being with someone who films herself ALL day long, saying "hello my dahlings" while calling you "mate" and wearing the curtains or a massive jumper... and slippers... But gardens in white wearing designer shoes... I wouldn't have a single hair left!

Your comment about the fangirl being Lala and here to pump up Josie is golden! 💯

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I would invest in an expensive plastic surgeon since she thinks that she is high society and throws money away, and get that chin implant asap to balance out her features , lol......horrible side profile. I'm surprised she doesn't see that for herself Add teeth ( like putting her Defender into manual gear) she looks like a little old lady.
I re read my quote and it is mean. I shouldn't make fun of her features as she is attractive, but not a beautiful woman. What I didn't realize, that I found a Q&A when she was probably was 21 or so, is that she sucked her thumb as a child. She had a retainer head gear that she wore at night. I had one and I refused to wear it because of the pain. She mentioned her lower jaw needed correction.

Also in that earlier vlog, she actually was wearing distressed jeans and a white T shirt, how refreshing and appropriate outfit for her age and at 29 she still could pull that off. I just see her now, as obsessed lately with coats that do not flatter her. That beige thing with the cape is just awful, it looks like she could spread that cape and fly away on a broomstick. That shapeless flowery granny frock with the beige huge gilet with combat boots, just horrendous.

I think that I may go overboard with her overbite and that is mean. I once was a follower in earlier days and it just became so obvious that she wasn't a genuinely nice person. As she has aged she became so obnoxious, self centered and narcissistic. I'm curious if anyone else watched her channel initially and came to that same conclusion or, when was your turning point, I am curious to know 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I re read my quote and it is mean. I shouldn't make fun of her features as she is attractive, but not a beautiful woman. What I didn't realize, that I found a Q&A when she was probably was 21 or so, is that she sucked her thumb as a child. She had a retainer head gear that she wore at night. I had one and I refused to wear it because of the pain. She mentioned her lower jaw needed correction.

Also in that earlier vlog, she actually was wearing distressed jeans and a white T shirt, how refreshing and appropriate outfit for her age and at 29 she still could pull that off. I just see her now, as obsessed lately with coats that do not flatter her. That beige thing with the cape is just awful, it looks like she could spread that cape and fly away on a broomstick. That shapeless flowery granny frock with the beige huge gilet with combat boots, just horrendous.

I think that I may go overboard with her overbite and that is mean. I once was a follower in earlier days and it just became so obvious that she wasn't a genuinely nice person. As she has aged she became so obnoxious, self centered and narcissistic. I'm curious if anyone else watched her channel initially and came to that same conclusion or, when was your turning point, I am curious to know 🤔
I agree that Josie is not the nicest person. Having a bit of clout now as well her dream in the Cotswolds brings out the absolute worst of her personality traits. She had a dorky cuteness about her, which made one overlook her faults and not notice her greed. She appears self-centred. likes to get her way and manipulates.

I truly hope she stays away from any plastic surgery, we only joke about her teeth because she's awful, had the veneers done and pretends to be related to the queen. Surgery cannot overhaul her personality.

I started watching her around the beginning of her rose gold obsession but then stopped watching her. When I started watching her again I couldn't believe how awful she was and how deliberately she edited her relationship in her vlogs. About a year ago, I back watched a few videos circa 2016. They were so different! She wanted Charlie on to her channel for content. He didn't splain and people loved their banter when she did have on. There were so many comments saying they wanted more of Char Char. These days he just seems tedious.

I assume she doesn't have any subs from way back and she has made sure that nobody likes OCD Char anymore with her selective editing. In the old videos, you also see how truly messy and untidy she is. It borders on disgusting. Not sure how an OCD person can live with her. You also realise that she has zero talent for fashion, no style and has a shopping addiction. She only blogs to travel, get goodies and for people to click on affiliates.

The old boyfriend tag video showed two very different people, but even then she was manipulating. She added several marriage questions, including one from Ems, putting Charlie on the spot about proposing. She's clearly always had this streak in her and she actually also had her little barbed comments.

In one video, she complains that her life is not perfect. She makes a big fuss about worrying about who is out with mates. She says it's 22:30 so perhaps he can stay out a bit later, as long as he doesn't wake her up when he comes in.

She moved in with Char immediately after they met in her first few months of uni and they have been together since. I wonder if Char was really bad or more the phase young blokes do with their mates? Char Char certainly has his faults but Josie deliberately baits and waits for you to trip up, so she can point it out and look superior.

I also got the feeling that Josie put a lot of pressure on Charchar to join the influencer business, but didn't watch enough videos to be 100% certain. I hope this little essay helps with curiosity and conclusions. I'm sure we are not the only two who have pondered on little Josefiend. ❤

• Heart

Zimmermanngate and racist tweets were the end for me. I just thought she had a shopping addiction till then.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Princess Tippy Toes
Preparing to merch the garment fridge. Am I the person not on my toes when I hang my clothes?
Milady needs content, asking for opinions.
Hope no one voted for the van-style pics... her hay bale pics are bad enough.
Perhaps she needed validation... her pics are perfect... don't want her to work too hard...
Why doesn't she just stand next to her "autumnal table"? It already looks like the van pic. Just add more yellow...
Screenshot_20211019-171152_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211019-171217_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211018-162727_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.