Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She
She just flogged Beauty pie saying how " she doesn't like people being scammed " ... the NERVE !!! Also , how you can avoid the middle man bla bla... SHE IS that middle man/woman/person. Brands send HER stuff for FREE and we pay. Now back to Elemis etc.
Honestly and SERIOUSLY , Josie, if you read here, stop flogging EVERY AND ANY product. Be selective , otherwise you will have NO credibility for those that follow and like you.
on origins today!!!! Why are any of these houses entertaining her … I no longer buy brands if Joho is selling them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Exactly. I am actually surprised how someone who watches her religiously does not come to this realization. It is so obvious. Every vlog has 1 or 2 major ads where she talks for 15 minutes about it and then there's the hidden undisclosed stuff as well. It just so happens that she's about to do her workout, thank goodness all those Sweaty Betty stuff just arrived!
I think for any reasonable intelligent individual she is so obvious with her selling strategy. She is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
I think she prays & targets a very very mature lady who gets sucked in by her polite little madam act. She is a piece of poison. She will get bitten back at some stage. Too me she is as transparent as glass !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She often complains that she cannot bear anything restrictive around her stomach area........so get a bigger size!!!!!!

Screenshot 2021-11-19 at 13.33.39.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'll be honest I never really noticed her promoting stuff everyday because I skip those parts of the vlog and just watch her when she's out and about or her and Charlie are cooking. Since reading about it on here I notice it now everyday its something else she's selling. :rolleyes:
With Black Friday and Christmas around the corner the selling is full on. After Black Friday it calms down a little but there's still selling to the last minute Christmas purchasers. You've been warned!! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Some Friday fun.:m Don't ever want to be a fly on the wall if Teefers decides to spice up the bedroom with whipped cream.
No wonder they have no chemistry.
The look on her face... and her eyes... while she's selling us her whipped cream delight...
Tittelating, it is not!
Ooof, milady won't be doing an ad for GQ any time soon... :oops:
Screenshot - 2021-11-18T203739.808.png
Screenshot - 2021-11-18T203838.656.png
Screenshot - 2021-11-18T204902.787.png

Screenshot - 2021-11-18T205007.564.png
Screenshot - 2021-11-18T205119.728.png
Screenshot - 2021-11-18T205256.835.png
Screenshot - 2021-11-18T205151.073.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Some Friday fun.:m Don't ever want to be a fly on the wall if Teefers decides to spice up the bedroom with whipped cream.
The look on her face... and her eyes... while she's selling us her whipped cream delight...
Tittelating, it is not!
View attachment 875835View attachment 875836View attachment 875837
View attachment 875838View attachment 875839View attachment 875840View attachment 875843
Need that apprentice (money money money money ) song playing over the background I think she’s getting vouchers and freebies for that performance

• Haha
Tittelating, it is not!
View attachment 875838View attachment 875839View attachment 875840View attachment 875843
Has she been having fillers? Those high cheekbones look very 'lumpy'!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
did she mention her forthcoming birthday
Dumb cow, it's my Birthday, not yours. I was born before you! 😤 They even invented Black Friday around MY birthday, so that y'all can buy me lovely presents AND get discount. A win-win.
But for real, I do it wrong, should'Ve posted on my Insta and tagged brands all November.

Is lala her mum?
Oh tit, thanks, we can include that into the wiki!

This is my first draft/basis outline, layout will be totally different of course. This is just a brain storming version.
Oh, have to add the dogs.
1637338593717.png

totally agree… this is not right! I feel like she’s tried to balance out her teeth with the lips but it’s just completely failed and has emphasised ✨that area✨ even more!
View attachment 874718
View attachment 874717
The person providing the procedure should've known that and told her off. But alas. What does help the best to conceal an overbite? Certainly not making your top lip protruding more.

she buys nothing
Not true! She buys bots.

Tittelating, it is not!
That shot is a bit unfortunate, Dahhling.
1637339884714.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Tittelating, it is not!
She even dribbled it on her clothes or on the very light colored car seats!!

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
She even dribbled it on her clothes or on the very light colored car seats!!
Such a dirty, filthy Milady. 😏

Fashion Mumblr #27 Swollen lip, getting dirty in the LR, shifting gear is hard work my dear

Last edited:
  • Haha
Dunno if it's just me but I simply couldn't make it through the latest 2 vlogs. The one that was basically 15 min Majuri AD , her blabbing on and on.... I just couldn't continue. Honestly , it seems more relaxing , positive, motivational to watch paint dry...
Guess I'll have to read recaps here 😊
Than I read comments below the vlogs and it's like those people are watching something else !!!
I kind of get it for the new people who have just discovered her but there was a post from someone who has been following her since 2016 !!!!!!
Her fakery, snobishness , lack of transparency, nastiness is SO OBVIOUS !!!
What a weird world we live in...

• Haha
Dunno if it's just me but I simply couldn't make it through the latest 2 vlogs. The one that was basically 15 min Majuri AD , her blabbing on and on.... I just couldn't continue. Honestly , it seems more relaxing , positive, motivational to watch paint dry...
Than I read comments below the vlogs and it's like those people are watching something else !!!
I kind of get it for the new people who have just discovered her but there was a post from someone who has been following her since 2016 !!!!!!
Opium of the People.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Our chinless wonder is working hard to steal that Karen Millen deal from Lydia.
She is not waiting to manifest out of thin air. She is working a plan - and working it hard!

This is my first draft/basis outline, layout will be totally different of course. This is just a brain storming version.
Oh, have to add the dogs.
View attachment 876049

That shot is a bit unfortunate, Dahhling.
View attachment 876079
Thank you for the outline!❤ Let's get some info for milady.

Did you really just use the word "shot" there? Oof, also unfortunate. The crop is golden! 💯😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is it just me who finds it so rude how she hid the pies so that Charlie never finds them bcs he eats a lot of them? I mean...
bet51w1o2nghzd8dq7y6sf5jjku5vp27g2x6zgyty&rid=200w.gif

Imagine hoarding things, keeping things to yourself anyways, never giving away your free stuff and now u cant even share your pies. He eats a lot of them BIG DEAL!!! Just keep some for him and then some for you, you little...garbage Pumpr b****

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her vlogs are like watching paint dry.
Her snootiness gives new meaning to the term resting b*tch face.
The typical face one sees in American teen movies of the mean girls' gang in school.
I guarantee that she thinks everyone who comments here or criticises her, is just jealous of her...
Screenshot - 2021-11-18T195450.531.png
Screenshot - 2021-11-18T195640.755.png
Screenshot - 2021-11-18T195901.371.png

Is it just me who finds it so rude how she hid the pies so that Charlie never finds them bcs he eats a lot of them? I mean...
View attachment 876638
Imagine hoarding things, keeping things to yourself anyways, never giving away your free stuff and now u cant even share your pies. He eats a lot of them BIG DEAL!!! Just keep some for him and then some for you, you little...garbage Pumpr b****
Yes, it looks mean and stingy. Especially at the rate that she inhales the goodies, they get sent.
She always comes across as being greedy about the food. But she gets sympathy in the comments and she lives for validation from her acolytes.
Can't exist without it.
I wonder if she grabs as much food when she goes to events or if she does the whole etiquette thing there? She sure knows how to throw back the wine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She is not waiting to manifest out of thin air. She is working a plan - and working it hard!

Thank you for the outline!❤ Let's get some info for milady.

Did you really just use the word "shot" there? Oof, also unfortunate. The crop is golden! 💯😂🤣
HAHAHAHA, the "shot" was not intentional, just my lack of vocabulary and tiredness going hand in hand.

View attachment 876638
Or buy double the amount? Greedy cow.

Her vlogs are like watching paint dry.
Drying paint is actually more thrilling. You never know how the paint dries. If the shade and hue is right after drying. If you need to apply another coat.

Josefiend Fear #27 An unfortunate shot in the face, Milady lost her grace, but won the Defender race

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
New thread title suggestion: Another *new* fav, time to get shilling! Darhlings, milady’s fake smile must be making a killing!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.