Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, stopppppp!! You are going to give her ideas lol “Fashion Mumblr Retirement and after life finishing school”
She should change the name of the house to 'Shady Pines'.....she reminds me of Sophia in the way she dresses....(Golden Girls)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She should change the name of the house to 'Shady Pines'.....she reminds me of Sophia in the way she dresses....(Golden Girls)
Hey, Sophia (and all the other Golden Girls) are badasses. No comparison to Josie. And when the show run, their clothes were up to style. Even colourful. 🤣 🤣
(My fave is Dorothy of course, the sarcastic person)

• Haha
  • Heart
She gets so sassy to people who comment
View attachment 387484
The fact she’s admitting to flogging- or trying to- up to fifty products per video should be ringing alarm bells for her. She’s becoming a You Tuber version of Poundland.

Oh Josie what happened to you? Lost the London life, losing the looks, losing any credibility...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Josie sounds like this annoying salesperson that rambles on and on about a product u never asked details about and u just nod as your eyes are vacant and waiting until it just ends.....so you can escape...

Whats even funnier is what shes wearing
Yes thus why it's her biggest pet peeve of day one of her finishing school. Other people looking around while she's talking... they can't wait to move on to someone more interesting... LOL SHE'S RIGHT!

• Haha
ummm why does she put jewellery in her vegetable box? It is on her instagram - looks weird to me to put a necklace and earrings in your vegetables.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ummm why does she put jewellery in her vegetable box? It is on her instagram - looks weird to me to put a necklace and earrings in your vegetables.
I think that’s how the PR delivery arrived as. Weird IMO too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think that’s how the PR delivery arrived as. Weird IMO too.
PR gift with Sage to sage your home of 2020 is pretty creative... but I still wish these influencers would say that they would give away the free food and other things to those in need. It's so gross that she has so many free flower bouquets that they are all over the house and on the floor. Sure... show them off/advertise the company... but then give them to a retirement home or hospital. My mom is STILL in the hospital (2 months!) and can have no visitors and the flowers bring her such joy.

It would be so easy for them to drop off the gifted food to the local fire or police department... feed the nurses at the local hospital. Anything but keep it ALL and then hoard it and then sell it... or worse... pour the gifted vodka into your free wooden exercise equiptment. Even more they should be giving of their TIME and some free advertising to charities and local groups who support these organizations in need. Makes me sick sick sick the greed on display when they have such a platform for good and STILL do their jobs or whatever you want to call what they do (pamper and exercise all day... answer emails... dress up... cook dinner... watch tv).

• Heart
  • Sad
PR gift with Sage to sage your home of 2020 is pretty creative... but I still wish these influencers would say that they would give away the free food and other things to those in need. It's so gross that she has so many free flower bouquets that they are all over the house and on the floor. Sure... show them off/advertise the company... but then give them to a retirement home or hospital. My mom is STILL in the hospital (2 months!) and can have no visitors and the flowers bring her such joy.

It would be so easy for them to drop off the gifted food to the local fire or police department... feed the nurses at the local hospital. Anything but keep it ALL and then hoard it and then sell it... or worse... pour the gifted vodka into your free wooden exercise equiptment. Even more they should be giving of their TIME and some free advertising to charities and local groups who support these organizations in need. Makes me sick sick sick the greed on display when they have such a platform for good and STILL do their jobs or whatever you want to call what they do (pamper and exercise all day... answer emails... dress up... cook dinner... watch tv).
The companies that are sending her loads of PR like this, I’m glad I do not invest or buy from them. I try to stay clear from any of these companies. I completely agree with you. These PR packages are nice but the amounts she gets is mind boggling and disgusting. I was hoping the influencer world would die in 2020 or take a massive hit (sorry to anyone).

I think a lot of people are realizing how self centered these influencers are and honestly I wish companies would move away from them. Invest in their actual workers and people who need it most. One example: Amazon- pay better, so employees can afford child care/offer childcare (there is a case about this. Dad couldn’t get babysitter and left kid in the car while he was at work- night shift at Amazon-. Child is okay but dad is being charged. He’s a single dad trying to keep a roof over his/kid’s head). BUT no, Amazon paid Josie (probably a ton of money) to show us a bleeping birdhouse made out of bleeping cardboard. I’m all for recycling but ffs- help your employees!!!!. what gets under my skin is how they try to make it seem that their day is sooo damn hard compared to other professions and how we are sooo “lucky” to have them do this for us. Like they care sooo much. Ahh, NO!

(I am sooo sorry about not being able to see your mom. I hope she is recovering and doing well. I can’t imagine. *hugs*)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@Julia123 im sorry to hear your Mum is still in hospital! Is she doing okay? She’s in my prayers.

I remember a few years ago Samantha Ravandahl (primarily beauty YouTube) asked PRs to stop sending her PR packages - because of the wastefuless etc. I was impressed by that. It’s so easy to just get caught up in it and think the excessive amount of overly packaged products is normal.

• Heart
@Julia123 So sorry about your mom. I so hope she gets well and soon !! A big virtual hug from me 🌹.
Can't stand watching Josie at the moment. It's not funny anymore. The etiquette BS went too far ... insufferable ! She should stick to fashion content with her beige sweaters and do videos where her condescending , wannabe, Karen side is hidden from view as much as possible.
Btw. What to wear did a video on countryside chic ... I really liked the looks because they were both chic and practical. Josie does the same but makes it look less practical and too pretentious. Anyway , I really like Jemma in What to wear so I wonder if anyone else has seen that video and their opinion as a comparison.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Sending you and your mum a virtual hug ❤ ❤ I pray she has a 100% recovery and you get to see her soon.

• Heart
Sending your Mum very best wishes and you and your family @Julia123

Saw this on IG stories, she really does flatter herself doesn’t she. Haha it’s not just in lockdown dahling! Also just an observation, is she wearing a wig? It looks too unnatural for her the colour, style and volume. She should stop trying to be a platinum blonde, she has dark roots embrace them. She may have been blonde as a child but now has dark roots. Nothing wrong with that. I think if she stopped trying to be something she’ll never be she’s be better looking. She’ll never be beautiful by looks. Attractive yes but beautiful no she’s too hard faced, not her fault that’s life and genetics plays a part in that. She’d have proper colour in her complexion and be more real. If she was more real as a person her personality more honest and less sassy to those trying to help her or be friendly to her (commentators) she’d be beautiful. Inner beauty is more important anyway so far she fails on both, better late than never

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Sending your Mum very best wishes and you and your family @Julia123

Saw this on IG stories, she really does flatter herself doesn’t she. Haha it’s not just in lockdown dahling! Also just an observation, is she wearing a wig? It looks too unnatural for her the colour, style and volume. She should stop trying to be a platinum blonde, she has dark roots embrace them. She may have been blonde as a child but now has dark roots. Nothing wrong with that. I think if she stopped trying to be something she’ll never be she’s be better looking. She’ll never be beautiful by looks. Attractive yes but beautiful no she’s too hard faced. She’d have proper colour in her complexion and be more real. If she was more real as a person her personality more honest and less sassy to those trying to help her or be friendly to her (commentators) she’d be beautiful. Inner beauty is more important anyway so far she fails on both, better late than never
oMG she could doooo soooo much especially with the amount of clothes and items she owns 🤦‍♀️ You can tell- if she isn’t buying to just show- she basically doesn’t have a channel.

Josie because you read here:

-Time Capsule Wardrobe of 12 or 20 clothing articles.Create the ultimate timeless/classic- that never goes out of style with what you have already. You can create an all year one, seasonal. Make it a series.

- make 10 outfits for spring out of what you have already that are “deemed classic” - never out of style. do this with summer/fall

- talk about what companies are taking in old clothes for recycling or where to take them. What to do with old clothes- donate, recycle, etc.

-timeless skirts, dresses, tops, etc style. You know the invest but less mentality?

You’re welcome

• Heart
@PettyBettyBoop Those are great ideas.
Instead she does the insufferable condescending video on manners. I hope she does come and read here soon. I would watch those.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.