Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia got a puppy over a week ago and has been keeping him secret trying to play out some sort of big reveal. THIS is the first photo she’s showing of him.

Really?! She sounds just like Charlie “young man” and is posting THIS Josie style photo?! 🙄. This is the last thing I’d want to ever copy from Josie.

View attachment 385533
Why do they all have to lay their Dachshund puppies on the back?

Reactions: 11
Doesn’t Lidl get butt hurt when she thinks that people are copying but here she goes copying Josie, ITF.... ?? Also do not understand why these influencers get this type of dog breed when sausage dogs are notoriously known to be hard to potty train and a lot are never house broken. I find it irresponsible as these dogs demand a lot of attention and these beggers spend most of their time on 'kindly sent travels'.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Doesn’t Lidl get butt hurt when she thinks that people are copying but here she goes copying Josie, ITF.... ?? Also do not understand why these influencers get this type of dog breed when sausage dogs are notoriously known to be hard to potty train and a lot are never house broken. I find it irresponsible as these dogs demand a lot of attention and these beggers spend most of their time on 'kindly sent travels'.
Lydiot, ITF and Josie are notoriously unhygienic (wearing the same unwashed clothes days in a row, bathing the dogs in dirty water, Lydiot's dirty bags) ... I can just imagine the smell of cat and dog wee permeating throughout their homes. 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
When you are so desperate to make anything, you list everything to include salt and pepper grinder! 😂 View attachment 385868
View attachment 385869View attachment 385870View attachment 385872

No wonder she is flogging 3xs a week because it literally takes days to list a tit load of PR stuff into 1 video😂
Would she put so much effort in her personal growth and in her videos as in her description box, god knows, she would have 5 million subscribers already.

Find me a man that loves me so much, like Josie loves affiliate links.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ye Gods, would someone please tie her hands behind her back? So much gesticulation....so distracting! Ermmmm....how many gazillions of bathrooms does their Cotswold pile have? Yet they are both vying to use the same one!! So now she says it’s not good to use the lazer zapper on her legs - after filming herself doing just that and singing the zapper’s praises when doing it in several previous flogs!! And putting expensive unguents on a face like a slapped bum does not change the fact that it still looks like a slapped bum, (with teeth!). And don’t get me going on the usual gulping, slurping, lip smacking, swallowing etc.View attachment 385996

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I have been off for a few days . I hope Josie's international viewers know she is a false representation of the UK public. A lot of us are on furlough or are key workers . We are friendly down to earth people who don't dream of flaunting our home for all to see and bosting about our country walks. Josie does not strike me as friendly at all .She seems rather snooty.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
With her audience I’m surprised she’s not started flogging retirement homes and funeral plans. She’s the day time tv of YouTube!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Josie said it all tonight. Its her quiet time of year!!!!!! Stop throwing crap on our screens then. Hopefully the message was loud & clear on finishing school. They are all like lost souls rummaging for content. THE END IS COMING FOR YOU GREEDY SCAMMERS 🤣

• Haha
With her audience I’m surprised she’s not started flogging retirement homes and funeral plans. She’s the day time tv of YouTube!
Oh dear, stopppppp!! You are going to give her ideas lol “Fashion Mumblr Retirement and after life finishing school”

• Haha
  • Wow
About a month or so ago I reported 90% of the cosmetics Josie was selling on eBay and I just had a look at her page now because I never received anything back from eBay and all of her beauty has been deleted. Including the products that had been up there for ages! I wonder if my reporting worked :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Josie sounds like this annoying salesperson that rambles on and on about a product u never asked details about and u just nod as your eyes are vacant and waiting until it just ends.....so you can escape...

Slightly OT, but how have we not discussed how insanely awkward this is 🤣 popped by her Instagram for the first time in eons and I’m dying laughing at her awkwardly looking at the passers by and then literally leaving the rando strangers in the last few seconds of the video. EDIT. THEM. OUT. Geez. Is it that hard??? I can’t stop laughing at how bad this is.

Edit-not sure my upload worked, so it’s this post from her Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CJA9JQSAZxW/?igshid=2cbhh113ggd
Whats even funnier is what shes wearing

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
About a month or so ago I reported 90% of the cosmetics Josie was selling on eBay and I just had a look at her page now because I never received anything back from eBay and all of her beauty has been deleted. Including the products that had been up there for ages! I wonder if my reporting worked :unsure:
I’m wondering if a new eBay account is being used?

• Wow
  • Sick
Think the thermomix winner had to happen as the thermomix site had a thermomix give away going on. Funny how a nurse one it with the nhs being so hot right now. Either thermomix did the give away and picked the nurse and Josie was just required to advertise the thermomix giveaway so they get more engagement on Instagram. Or Josie is using it as a tax rebate or tax expensive

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.