Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is mirroring the style of her mother in everything: clothes, taste, etc. That’s why she comes off so old.
Her mom seems like a very nice lady, but this old style doesn’t look good on a 20something. It’s effed up.

Jesus Christ that last video 🙄
Watch this space, she'll be running her own online 'school of affluence' next... Got to pay for the heating somehow!!
In all seriousness though the granny vibes was shocking, she's not even 30 and her styling is aging her 20 years easy 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is mirroring the style of her mother in everything: clothes, taste, etc. That’s why she comes off so old.
Her mom seems like a very nice lady, but this old style doesn’t look good on a 20something. It’s effed up.
It's so, so forced and fake - for the both of them. Josie does not come from some wealthy family. She was left a decent amount of money from her father and invested it well in the Clapham house. When you look back to old videos which show the mother's home, it's small and rammed with lots of furniture. It's not some country pile.

Reactions: 12
oh Dear, 2021 is starting to look like horseshit with Josie and her “Fashion Mumblr finish school” etiquette class and Freddy with her “‘ the secret’ brainwash rhetoric and how that Josie manifested her 250k subs” crap.
Gagging 🤢
Sorry to anyone who believes in the “the secret”. Positive thinking is one thing but this is pretty much greed wrapped in a cute bow tie.

Don’t think the secret is working for Josie. She has been trying to get those 500k subs since Dec 2019 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
oh Dear, 2021 is starting to look like horseshit with Josie and her “Fashion Mumblr finish school” etiquette class and Freddy with her “‘ the secret’ brainwash rhetoric and how that Josie manifested her 250k subs” crap.
Gagging 🤢
Sorry to anyone who believes in the “the secret”. Positive thinking is one thing but this is pretty much greed wrapped in a cute bow tie.

Don’t think the secret is working for Josie. She has been trying to get those 500k subs since Dec 2019 lol
It seems like 2021 has started off bad for lidl and Birkin gate. Fleur and Dubai gate…who next Tamara and costa gate??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I guess Josie forgot to mention teeth sucking and excessive saliva swallowing and picking green bits between her teeth on camera as bad etiquette. Nothing grates on my nerves more! Many people have posted comments about how annoying her teeth sucking/swallowing is but Josie refuses to change. She really is a hypocrite!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry to labour on about the etiquette video but I'm afraid Josie unwittingly opened a can of worms when she decided to give a lecture on manners. Josie, if you're reading, please do not speak disparagingly about companies and clients while filming online. For example, you once went on a rant about Anthropologie and the fact that they would not deliver your orders or something to that effect. Another time you complained about a client who was making it difficult for you to do your job because they got angry if you asked for clarification on their proposal. Yes, clients and companies can be difficult to work with at times but it is unprofessional and bad manners to complain about them while online. I If you're frustrated, turn off the camera and then and only then,
have a good rant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Gagging 🤢

Yes the secret is so gross! Lots of overlap with the prosperity gospel a la Joel Osteen and others. The idea that you ‘deserve’ wealth and Will get it if only you pray/manifeste hard enough.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her mother may have a nice demeanour on camera but is no sophisticate herself she has much better taste interior decoration though than her daughter except for that ghastly vanity screen they are still flogging

Reactions: 14
Slightly OT, but how have we not discussed how insanely awkward this is 🤣 popped by her Instagram for the first time in eons and I’m dying laughing at her awkwardly looking at the passers by and then literally leaving the rando strangers in the last few seconds of the video. EDIT. THEM. OUT. Geez. Is it that hard??? I can’t stop laughing at how bad this is.

Edit-not sure my upload worked, so it’s this post from her Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CJA9JQSAZxW/?igshid=2cbhh113ggd

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What a sad excuse for a person she truly is! G-d help her future children if they are below her intellectual standards (something she has lost since leaving school) or if they have a condition they are born with. Poor Dickens being lumbered with that ignorant piece of you know what and her manservant. Shame on the breeders for letting them have him. If she says she’s funny or having a laugh not funny not excusable
She really is despicable. And shame on ol' Chaz and Lerlaaaaaaah for enabling her to perpetuate this 'joke'.

Josie, you are the joke.

Alcohol issues (Chaz and Josie), mental issues, just being an absolute bore ... who knows what it is with Josie but at her very core, she is a horrible, horrible person.

Reactions: 9
i think she’s upping the equitette stuff to do a dummy run on her new business, she is so desperate for cash.
freddy has hit a million subscribers and is doing fun videos, Lydia has so many that she doesn’t care and frowe is rich anyway.
josie must be crying into her ancient lady pillows every night.
feel for Charlie he seems really happy and content but Josie is so desperate to be the new soho farm house, what happened to the young city girl we had before. I only came here after she moved and put so many ads in every video.
why did they buy in the country, Charlie clearly suits it but Josie you need a house in a country town, nearer London and your wannabe friends

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here’s some statistical insight to all you Tattlers on a sunny Tuesday morning. Look at the difference. Freddy is 1.13 million viewers and a fraction of the videos Madame Muck has made 1,000 videos of what? Lying? Patronising and 1000 cream jumpers. I don’t think Freddy is much of a nicer person but she knows how to work Youtube. I doubt it has anything to do with The Secret but more because Freddy attracts the younger audience and engagement is wider than American wannabe aristos who remember where they were when JFK got assassinated. That’s where she’s gone wrong among many reasons alienating her younger audience is another reason. Shows how much time is wasted, dahling it’s QUALITY not QUANTITY

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The Thermomix winner.... Really?!?!?!?

View attachment 385425
the winner seems to be legit and a nurse. I am actually happy that this give away appears to be genuine and someone in the NHS won it.
However!!!! I wonder if people hadn’t questioned her about the giveaway, would there have been a winner since the “first person” never got back to her. Sounds suspicious 🤨

Also... I thought of Josie and Lydia lol
View attachment 385454

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Lydia got a puppy over a week ago and has been keeping him secret trying to play out some sort of big reveal. THIS is the first photo she’s showing of him.

Really?! She sounds just like Charlie “young man” and is posting THIS Josie style photo?! 🙄. This is the last thing I’d want to ever copy from Josie.

View attachment 385533

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lydia got a puppy over a week ago and has been keeping him secret trying to play out some sort of big reveal. THIS is the first photo she’s showing of him.

Really?! She sounds just like Charlie “young man” and is posting THIS Josie style photo?! 🙄. This is the last thing I’d want to ever copy from Josie.

View attachment 385533
Where did you see it? I cannot find it in her stories

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.