Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
💌Thank you @Hass for starting the new thread!!
🛍Love the thread name thanks to @Stella Artois 💕

Just going to add some SS incase anyone needs to reference anything regarding #ZimmermanGate and old tweets that she fled like the plague from when she was called out.

Just a pic to go with the thread title
7DF7AE2F-D2CD-4024-B910-93866477EE49.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Thanks @Hass for the new thread! And I wasn’t going to watch the flog tonight but @Twinkletoes974 brilliant summary has me dying to watch this drunken mess. I’ll be right back but in the meantime....

OMG @Bostonrob The coffee table is still by the fireplace floating far away from the furniture and Charlie has revealed what looks like a new sofa and ottoman placed BETWEEN the sofa and coffee table! Or it’s a sofa with one chaise end and the coffee table is still well far away from any seating. She's sitting on said whatever thing that should not be between a coffee table and sofa or chair. 🙀

AC140896-C99E-4BBD-BA9C-5FD004B45D5F.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Thanks @Hass for the new thread! And I wasn’t going to watch the flog tonight but @Twinkletoes974 brilliant summary has me dying to watch this drunken mess. I’ll be right back but in the meantime....

OMG @Bostonrob The coffee table is still by the fireplace floating far away from the furniture and Charlie has revealed what looks like a new sofa and ottoman placed BETWEEN the sofa and coffee table! Or it’s a sofa with one chaise end and the coffee table is still well far away from any seating. She's sitting on said whatever thing that should not be between a coffee table and sofa or chair. 🙀

View attachment 352535
I bet this dog is her favourite because it matches the beige aesthetic!

now I see 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
So Josie, what clued you in to the fact that the desk MIGHT NOT be antique? Was it that it is flat packed and has to be put together? :unsure:💡

And just like the family room and the bedroom and so many rooms... this office is also 50 shades of :sick: Come to think of it... just like everything she wears AND eats is 50 shades of beige, we also have the 50 shades of brown drawing room, 50 shades of gold bedroom, and 50 shades of pink bedroom and so on.... o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 20
josie your so clever, going against trends to make your own, first themed rooms and ancient fake antique bathrooms that look like downtown abbey had a make over from a half blind glitter fairy. You now are using a too small coffe table and let the houseboy buy another sofa that is too small and a ottoman table that you placed in between. Did you realise that table was rubbish and brought the ottoman so you can place fake gold tray tables and coffee books on it like Lydia.

maybe Lydia should come around and help you design your house, she might be as dumb and fake as you but at least she can decorate her own house well.

Reactions: 17

View attachment 352535
Aaahhrgh, why are those chairs off-centre with the lights..

she can decorate her own house well.
Have you watched her recently? 🙀 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Aaahhrgh, why are those chairs off-centre with the lights..

Have you watched her recently? 🙀 😂
Nahh she still can decorate better then josie ever would be able to, personally Lydia wears things her own age group to unlike josie who cannot even dress herself or maybe she is blind and legit hasn't told us (we all know josie is pro at lying anyways)

View attachment 352535
What does she look like here?? Has she moved into a care home?

• Haha
Nahh she still can decorate better then josie ever would be able to, personally Lydia wears things her own age group to unlike josie who cannot even dress herself or maybe she is blind and legit hasn't told us (we all know josie is pro at lying anyways)
I wouldn’t say she’s a pro at lying as she always gets caught. She’s a pro at tripping herself up on her own bullshit ❤

Still the shlock of the screen is being peddled at £175 instead of the outrageous price it was originally listed at £695. It’s still dirty, in that filthy car port, ghastly in design and it’s ripped. Notice the stained headboard and feet aren’t listed anymore and somebody can’t spell charm 🤣😉

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I am going to bring up the comment posted in the last thread by @Allexie01 at my request I might add.
I am wondering if the poster was reminding Josie of all her old tweets. I wonder if Josie knew this and chose not to delete it incase of fall out.
I like to see the best in everyone until they prove to me they are a tit and Josie has done this many times over.
The original comment just seems inappropriate and an over reaction to the image that's what makes me think troll!
I don't like YT responses to it though.

I was glad to see Charlie buy that bottle of Fairy Liquid. You may think I am bonkers and that OK, it's probably a fair assessment but it shows emotion, memories, warmth. It reminds him of Christmas's past, even if it was doing the dishes, they were still happy memories.
I got the same m feeling in the Christmas tree vlog.
He wasn't looking for the perfect tree in an annoying way. He was looking for a tree he remembers. A tree from childhood Christmases.
As for the rust thing. Oh f*ck off Josie!!
If we had new fixtures next to old fixtures it wouldn't bother me, I just wouldn't look at them for 5 years and then they would all look the same but it would drive my hubby mental. He would be buying rust in a tin.
I think Charlie is a sensitive soul with an eye for detail but who has to mansplain himself to Josie if he buys or does anything.
A woman who enjoys publicly humiliating him.
He needs to get a set of balls as big as the ones dangling from the chandelier and leave!!
Rant over😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I bet this dog is her favourite because it matches the beige aesthetic!

now I see 😂
This is so sad. She clearly loves one and the other one is left watching the whole drama. One of these days dexter (?) will bite her ankle off and I am here for it.

• Haha
I am going to bring up the comment posted in the last thread by @Allexie01 at my request I might add.
I am wondering if the poster was reminding Josie of all her old tweets. I wonder if Josie knew this and chose not to delete it incase of fall out.
I like to see the best in everyone until they prove to me they are a tit and Josie has done this many times over.
The original comment just seems inappropriate and an over reaction to the image that's what makes me think troll!
I don't like YT responses to it though.

I was glad to see Charlie buy that bottle of Fairy Liquid. You may think I am bonkers and that OK, it's probably a fair assessment but it shows emotion, memories, warmth. It reminds him of Christmas's past, even if it was doing the dishes, they were still happy memories.
I got the same m feeling in the Christmas tree vlog.
He wasn't looking for the perfect tree in an annoying way. He was looking for a tree he remembers. A tree from childhood Christmases.
As for the rust thing. Oh f*ck off Josie!!
If we had new fixtures next to old fixtures it wouldn't bother me, I just wouldn't look at them for 5 years and then they would all look the same but it would drive my hubby mental. He would be buying rust in a tin.
I think Charlie is a sensitive soul with an eye for detail but who has to mansplain himself to Josie if he buys or does anything.
A woman who enjoys publicly humiliating him.
He needs to get a set of balls as big as the ones dangling from the chandelier and leave!!
Rant over😡
I wonder what Mr and Mrs Irons thinks. I know if my son was living with a harridan like her I’d be on my guard and certainly say something but ultimately it’s Charles’s decision. My sister married a man my parents did not like so did I but he made her happy, so we had to keep shtum and let her get on with it. Years later they divorced and we celebrated with a bottle of champagne. I’ve always wondered what the Irons family really think of her when she on a daily basis degrades and humiliates their son all captured on her vlogging camera

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I am going to bring up the comment posted in the last thread
Yes no doubt a troll, there are some nutters out there.
I didn't mean to cast shade on any of us tattlers btw as we are just commenting of the comment.
I thought the language used in the original comment was offensive and ultimately Josie should have deleted it.
It seems weird that she deletes so many comments that don't suit her narrative but leaves that one for all to see.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The way she treated him in the vlog last night reminded me of those tweets he wrote a few years ago and then deleted the next morning. He’d clearly been drinking and posted loads of tweets about being treated like tit and then he went and liked a load of photos of a girl from Made in Chelsea.. it makes me sad that she’s treated him like dirt for so many years now but it’s also sad that he’s not walked away. Something (💷) must be keeping him with her... it’s a shame as in the last few weeks he’s actually come across very well so i almost feel sorry for him.

Reactions: 19
josie your so clever, going against trends to make your own, first themed rooms and ancient fake antique bathrooms that look like downtown abbey had a make over from a half blind glitter fairy. You now are using a too small coffe table and let the houseboy buy another sofa that is too small and a ottoman table that you placed in between. Did you realise that table was rubbish and brought the ottoman so you can place fake gold tray tables and coffee books on it like Lydia.

maybe Lydia should come around and help you design your house, she might be as dumb and fake as you but at least she can decorate her own house well.
Josie wouldn't like actual antiques, because they wouldn't be perfect enough for her liking, and anything good would be too expensive for her. As far as I can see, most of the furniture she has bought that she claims is "antique" is actually reproduction or cobbled together from older pieces. It's fitting that she buys all that "fake antique" stuff because actually the house itself is,as Charlie said, a new-build inside a Grade 2* listed shell. So ... it's reproduction furniture for a reproduction house interior.

• Heart
Josie's Christmas EXPLOSION is starting now... like she hasn't been doing Christmas since October. WHAT on earth does she have left besides her OWN "shopping problem"?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t say she’s a pro at lying as she always gets caught. She’s a pro at tripping herself up on her own bullshit ❤

Still the shlock of the screen is being peddled at £175 instead of the outrageous price it was originally listed at £695. It’s still dirty, in that filthy car port, ghastly in design and it’s ripped. Notice the stained headboard and feet aren’t listed anymore and somebody can’t spell charm 🤣😉
For someone whose job it is to present products so that people buy them, the pics on her eBay are utter trash. I said it already when she uploaded the "vintage" screen.

• Heart
The way she treated him in the vlog last night reminded me of those tweets he wrote a few years ago and then deleted the next morning. He’d clearly been drinking and posted loads of tweets about being treated like tit and then he went and liked a load of photos of a girl from Made in Chelsea.. it makes me sad that she’s treated him like dirt for so many years now but it’s also sad that he’s not walked away. Something (💷) must be keeping him with her... it’s a shame as in the last few weeks he’s actually come across very well so i almost feel sorry for him.
100% agree ! That interaction was unpleasant to say the least. She was insufferable and also agree with @Appleblossom . It was only a bloody cleaning product and his arguments were all legit. All that bitchying while having TREATED HERSELF to luxury brand sxxt. What a piece of .... she is. A man who cleans and cooks , believe me I know and have grown up with something quite different.
My point actually is what I find un-freaking-believable is that in the comment section, it's all along the lines of " ohmygod you guys are so sweet" and " me and my husband are just like that " etc. What , are those people stupid ? The whole thing is just toxic , certainly comes across as that and people think it's "sweet" and "cute".... Honestly wtf ?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.