Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too poor to have heater going on in a massive castle they can’t afford?
I don't understand, They have not covered any of the HUGE gaps in that old door...it must be absolutely freezing in the entryway/house. I've just moved to a "non new-build" and the old-arse front door had HUGE gaps in it...first thing I did was draft excluders to make sure I'm not paying for triple the heating and that my kids don't freeze. seeing those gaps in her door makes my skin crawl, I wonder if they even know about a thing called draft excluders or how to help their mansion be actually habitable. 1To be fair, improving your energy rating is not posh so she might have no clue it exist!

Reactions: 12
Too poor to have heater going on in a massive castle they can’t afford?
And still no curtains in sight.

She moans about people posting personal details about her ( Although it is banned on here) While she has published her own details on youtube for the whole world to see.
Every one that googles "The old Rectory" can find her address. That's what you get when your ego only allows you to buy a fancy Cotswolds (AONB) mansion and have constantly to brag about it.

Reactions: 16
She got her snow today. Lets see if she shovels the walk or builds the expected instagram snowman!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ummm does anyone know how much that new espresso machine cost? the deLonghi machine looks very expensive - how can he indulge in buying it along with all of that gym equipment?
£1K, yes that's £1000

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
There’s no way she’d build a snowman! She thinks she’s far too good for that and she wouldn’t want to mess up the snow and ruin her Instagram pictures....!

• Haha
video today is ummmmmmmmmm - stupid. Ten essential things we should all have - pyjamas, boots, slippers, sweaters, leggings, a coat... The only thing she forgot to mention was underwear, socks and a bra. I think it is safe to say that everyone living in a cold climate has these items - why is this worthy of a video????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
video today is ummmmmmmmmm - stupid. Ten essential things we should all have - pyjamas, boots, slippers, sweaters, leggings, a coat... The only thing she forgot to mention was underwear, socks and a bra. I think it is safe to say that everyone living in a cold climate has these items - why is this worthy of a video????
it’s not. Screams desperation of lack of creation.
I can’t bring myself to watch her anymore.

Reactions: 17
Waffle waffle sell sell sell. Tonights bore feast . Dont waste your time gang. A cool elegant puffer coat???? & Prada boots- not for everyone's budget. NO OR YOURS JOSIE don't make out you can afford them . YOU CANT. IT WAS A VOUCHER !!!!!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Today’s flog is one 20 minute long sentence, no pauses, no breaths......jabber jabber jabber! PSA take your headache tablets before commencing! Message to Chazza - please could you tie down Milady’s flappy hands before she she starts flapping’em around in our faces? All the usual tat re- hashed as usual. One long borefest...avoid!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Today’s flog is one 20 minute long sentence, no pauses, no breaths......jabber jabber jabber! PSA take your headache tablets before commencing! Message to Chazza - please could you tie down Milady’s flappy hands before she she starts flapping’em around in our faces? All the usual tat re- hashed as usual. One long borefest...avoid!!!!!
On Lidl’s YT , same garbage but ON A HIGHER LEVEL OF SMUGNESS AND EXPENSE!!

• Haha
it’s not. Screams desperation of lack of creation.
I can’t bring myself to watch her anymore.
Ditto here.. just started watching her after taking a break...minute 6 and I'm already irritated. Yes, agreed, practical boots and good quality. So what about those white ones she flogged a few vlogs ago that were so incredibly cheap that I can only imagine how bad they are for really cold weather when you need proper footwear ???!! She's on the lookout for a pair of designer practical boots. Her voice changes, the greed and snobbery... can't...
And still not half a million subscribers....let's all " manifest " she finally reaches her goal which was supposes to be last June...or was it July ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ditto here.. just started watching her after taking a break...minute 6 and I'm already irritated. Yes, agreed, practical boots and good quality. So what about those white ones she flogged a few vlogs ago that were so incredibly cheap that I can only imagine how bad they are for really cold weather when you need proper footwear ???!! She's on the lookout for a pair of designer practical boots. Her voice changes, the greed and snobbery... can't...
And still not half a million subscribers....let's all " manifest " she finally reaches her goal which was supposes to be last June...or was it July ?
June 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.