Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a bit like Alice in Wonderland running after a rabbit, but I think I'm finally in the right location πŸ₯΄.

Thanks for opening this thread and love the title πŸ‘.

Bring on the fun πŸ₯³.

But where is Charlie? 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry for all the confusion πŸ˜‚ I’m kinda slow

I feel a bit like Alice in Wonderland running after a rabbit, but I think I'm finally in the right location πŸ₯΄.

Thanks for opening this thread and love the title πŸ‘.

Bring on the fun πŸ₯³.

But where is Charlie? 😒
I just posted him up top lol I was so worried about having 2 threads opened.

Reactions: 3
Sorry for all the confusion πŸ˜‚ I’m kinda slow

I just posted him up top lol I was so worried about having 2 threads opened.
Thanks πŸ‘.

I just couldn't wait to see his hot bod in this thread πŸ˜†.

So the 20 minutes tropic sunscreen speech yesterday was an AD as well :cautious:
And she is so worried about signs of premature ageing. She who looks like a 40 year old. The irony 🀣.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha, if only they could see this! The gardener looks so stylish in his pink shorts - dwarf power! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks πŸ‘.

I just couldn't wait to see his hot bod in this thread πŸ˜†.

And she is so worried about signs of premature ageing. She who looks like a 40 year old. The irony 🀣.
Unfortunately her face is rather thin which just ages her, she looked a lot healthier when she had a bit more β€˜chub’ on her face πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she’s messing with us 😭 who are the 3 guests? Maybe Scarlett and Charlie’s parents? I think it was his sisters bday a few days ago.

So the 20 minutes tropic sunscreen speech yesterday was an AD as well :cautious:
She can play with sunscreen all she wants but if she doesn’t protect her face as well with a hat- she’s going to age a lot faster (which apparently is noticeable)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’s messing with us 😭 who are the 3 guests? Maybe Scarlett and Charlie’s parents? I think it was his sisters bday a few days ago.
Slutty big tits goes there often... or maybe just Ghost LALA.... remember they cannot show the true way they paid for the house.. it's embarrassing darling.

Oh god when Lady AGA stated she is going to have many dinner parties there.. I can only imagine she will host like it's Kensington Palace... such a dork.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t take her seriously with wearing white while gardening. What normal person does this?
She tries so hard to impress her mature audience... it only fools them, not us... If she is so wealthy just hire a maid, gardener, and pedicurist to do her mangy toes.

Nice photo hahahh I like getting her in mid sentence, it shows off her lip injections nicely... god I am a witch today!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god when Lady AGA stated she is going to have many dinner parties there.. I can only imagine she will host like it's Kensington Palace... such a dork.
Darling, she will have so many nice candlelight suppers πŸ˜‰.

20200507_194649.jpg

Nice photo hahahh I like getting her in mid sentence, it shows off her lip injections nicely... god I am a witch today!
20200507_195915.jpg

πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Long time lurker and Lady Aga hate watcher πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

I couldn't hold off posting anymore πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ You've all well and truly brightened my day with your thread title chat πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ

The thing that bugs me the most about Lady Aga is the blatant begging for freebies and sponsorship. I feel embarrassed for her. She must think we're idiots. I mean, who orders two lightbulbs and prances around the house to see if they fit and would suit - how is that even 'content'? It's just blatant begging. Who looks online at light fittings and takes the MacBook to the downstairs loo to see if they would suit? Again, blatant begging. Her taste is cleary not suited to that house, we can all agree on that. She is going to embarrass herself with her crap plastic mouldings and Art Deco lighting.

She seemed anxious and stressed in yesterday's vlog. You could see it in her eyes. She has an empty, very expensive house with barely any furniture in it (no wonder she is spending so much time in the garden...). The economy is about to crash like it's never crashed before. Her obvious plan to rely on product sponsorship to furnish the place has fallen through. Everything is broken and it will be put back together in such a different way. I don't see influencers having such a good time in the new normal (that is also clearly affecting ITF and her manic baking / cleaning rituals).

I don't wish Lady Aga any harm. But at the same time, she needs to be more honest with her situation. More vulnerable. The lack of transparency over ADs is becoming a real problem for her.

Sorry, Lady Aga rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I commented on her video about how her beg for fixtures was less than subtle, she responded that it's very unlikely the company will see it anyway since it's so high end πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
WOW I got the block trifecta for the DM I posted that I sent Charlie the other day about whining and getting a Dyson for free. It wasn't even a mean comment... just true! Blocked by Charlie, Josie, and their home account. LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

I couldn't hold off posting anymore πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ You've all well and truly brightened my day with your thread title chat πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ

The thing that bugs me the most about Lady Aga is the blatant begging for freebies and sponsorship. I feel embarrassed for her. She must think we're idiots. I mean, who orders two lightbulbs and prances around the house to see if they fit and would suit - how is that even 'content'? It's just blatant begging. Who looks online at light fittings and takes the MacBook to the downstairs loo to see if they would suit? Again, blatant begging. Her taste is cleary not suited to that house, we can all agree on that. She is going to embarrass herself with her crap plastic mouldings and Art Deco lighting.

She seemed anxious and stressed in yesterday's vlog. You could see it in her eyes. She has an empty, very expensive house with barely any furniture in it (no wonder she is spending so much time in the garden...). The economy is about to crash like it's never crashed before. Her obvious plan to rely on product sponsorship to furnish the place has fallen through. Everything is broken and it will be put back together in such a different way. I don't see influencers having such a good time in the new normal (that is also clearly affecting ITF and her manic baking / cleaning rituals).

I don't wish Lady Aga any harm. But at the same time, she needs to be more honest with her situation. More vulnerable. The lack of transparency over ADs is becoming a real problem for her.

Oh welcome! Chat anytime with us!
Yes I agree it is so tacky to constantly say oh I think this brand should make us ambassadors.. like she is entitled immediately. The constant showing off and bragging is pathetic as well.
I thought the first time I watched her, she wanted to help people with their fashion sense. Maybe give to charity (nope she sales everything for profit even used stuff) I was hoping she was a kind person. Honestly all I see is a egomaniac looking for constant attention.
Yes I think she is trying to impress but the empty rooms and constant cleaning will start to destroy her soon. She looks tired and miserable in all the videos.. (my opinion)
Yes if she was more humble and showed the real side of the struggle , more would tune in. I don't think she will though. She has created a fake lifestyle and if she reveals her true self it will break her image at this point. Which makes her fun to make fun of!!

WOW I got the block trifecta for the DM I posted that I sent Charlie the other day about whining and getting a Dyson for free. It wasn't even a mean comment... just true! Blocked by Charlie, Josie, and their home account. LOL
I have been blocked on everything. If you say one thing to a narcissist they will flip.. they are very sensitive .. They only want constant praising.

• Wow

Welcome! I'm happy that you like the thread's title!
True, Lady Aga is such a blatant begger for everything. It's assumed that they don't have any more money and can't afford even furniture :). All the empty rooms in that large house, it does look so uncomfortable! Even the videos come across rather scary, with all that dark background and no presentable space. How long have they been living there now? 2 or 3 weeks? And there are still loads of unpacked suitcases and boxes around, her 'fashion room' still being a mess. I'd feel ashamed to present dresses there! Instead, the garden seems to be more important for them than the interior. Well, at least dwarf gardener is occupied :)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.