Fashion Mumblr #19 pelton along the way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg - she is going to have a orgasm over the frost in that ridiculous Aristocratic šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ outfit as SHE called it.
That cottage was NOT in the HOLIDAY JOSIE. I live in outstanding Surrey (lol) & it was filmed in GODALMING we watched them put the fake snow down !!!!!
So put the teeth back in and get your facts straight. STOP the grating DOG VOICE its pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She should have renamed this video to Frosty Photo Shoot and Casing Other Peopleā€™s Joints. What a creep she is filming other peopleā€™s homes, discuss their property like that ooh the bay window must be in their Master bedroom. Iā€™m telling you now if she filmed my home Iā€™d report her to the police. Stop creeping on other peopleā€™s wealth Josephine. You can manifest as much as you like but you look and sound the way you talked in the vlog like a desperate overdressed cat burglar casing the joint.
Imagine you are a rich person with a mansion living in the Cotswolds AONB and come out of your steam shower to see her staring into your bathroom window.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Imagine you are a rich person with a mansion living in the Cotswolds AONB and come out of your steam shower to see her staring into your bathroom window.
Hence why it should be a police matter. There are creeps out there normal looking too, well dressed folk driving flash cars. It would make her think twice to filming somebodyā€™s home and their windows should the worst happen (god forbid) and her vlogs becomes a subject of interest to the local constabulary because sheā€™s lurking around their property filming

Reactions: 13
I bought a pair of earrings from her eBay - no notification of postage and poorly wrapped in an envelope.
I hope you wrote exactly that on the feedback!

Do they eat all the roast in one sitting? What about leftovers in the week? I hate waste.

Are they completely uninterested in what's going on in the world? Radio? Newspapers?
Yes. They are ignorant of the world around them because it lets them act exactly as they please. She mentioned it was the end of lockdown and the fact she didn't know what comes next - well for Lower Brailes in Warwickshire, they are now in tier 3 which is severe restrictions with lots closed so I guess she didn't want to admit this so she could keep going out. Her commenters get more sycophantic by the day; they appear completely taken in by her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Urghhh shilling yet more clothes!! If sheā€™s doing vlogs everyday I wonder if sheā€™ll actually anything interesting at all or will it just be 24 days of ā€œlook what I got sent from H&M/Topshop/FarFetch etc etcā€.... yawn.
just do something interesting woman. Anything!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Urghhh shilling yet more clothes!! If sheā€™s doing vlogs everyday I wonder if sheā€™ll actually anything interesting at all or will it just be 24 days of ā€œlook what I got sent from H&M/Topshop/FarFetch etc etcā€.... yawn.
just do something interesting woman. Anything!!!!
Festive Christmas food! Mince pie, brandy butter, Christmas pudding, Christmas cake and the white icingā€¦ā€¦ all the really British traditions!

Reactions: 10
I hope you wrote exactly that on the feedback!

Yes. They are ignorant of the world around them because it lets them act exactly as they please. She mentioned it was the end of lockdown and the fact she didn't know what comes next - well for Lower Brailes in Warwickshire, they are now in tier 3 which is severe restrictions with lots closed so I guess she didn't want to admit this so she could keep going out. Her commenters get more sycophantic by the day; they appear completely taken in by her.
I can't believe she's ignoring the rules. As I posted before she is tier 3. Also I added up the starting price of her eBay items and gave up after Ā£4k !
Screenshot_20201127-173026.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I can't believe she's ignoring the rules. As I posted before she is tier 3. Also I added up the starting price of her eBay items and gave up after Ā£4k !View attachment 332681
Yet she mentions talking to the photographer woman during the frosty shoot. And it seems like this was many many days ago when for real they were still not supposed to be doing this. Can Charlie not shoot these dumb photos? Must they break the rules for a staring at the ground photo?

• Haha
  • Sick
Why did Josie and her friend both go to Bicester wearing matching outfits that make them both look like idiots šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Freddy posted the screen from the Viktor and Rolf zoom and Josie looks a straight up unfriendly witch. Everyone else was smiling or laughing at the camera and Josie isnā€™t even looking at the screen and all you can see is her bitchy, Iā€™m so much better than you pout. Also Leave Dickens alone!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I canā€™t go to work today, just opened my larder and realised Iā€™m out of ground nutmeg!!!! The horror Josie, the horror of it all šŸ˜« also.....those gold nails are VILE

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just caught up with her vlogmas #2. I am very perplexed about the whole Holland Cooper outfit. Those pants were soo tight they almost exploded. I thought she couldnā€™t wear tight things on her belly area?
(I do not mean to say that sheā€™s fat, nor am I body shaming, Iā€™ve always said Josie has a beautiful body. Just the size of the pants is wrong for the fit)

I canā€™t go to work today, just opened my larder and realised Iā€™m out of ground nutmeg!!!! The horror Josie, the horror of it all šŸ˜« also.....those gold nails are VILE
Who do we BLAME for no nutmegggggg !!!!
And yes, the nails are awful to look at... I mean , she's supposed to be an influencer, she's constantly showing stuff with close up of her nails...it's not awful in a funny way, it's really seriously awful .
And yes, those tight HC pants just didn't look good . Sometimes things don't fit well even on the best figures, in this case probably a size bigger would have been fine but she insists it looks better in real life. As long as she flogs the stuff she doesn't care how it looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just caught up with her vlogmas #2. I am very perplexed about the whole Holland Cooper outfit. Those pants were soo tight they almost exploded. I thought she couldnā€™t wear tight things on her belly area?
(I do not mean to say that sheā€™s fat, nor am I body shaming, Iā€™ve always said Josie has a beautiful body. Just the size of the pants is wrong for the fit)
I agree with you, Josie has a great figure however those trousers would be a lot more flattering if they were at least 1 size bigger. All the lines where the fabric is bunched because they are too tight is unflattering and would be on anybody, no matter their size. I think thats why she stood to the side with her legs parted and bent because you can really see how tight they are at the crotch when she faced forward wearing the gilet and on her bum/under her bum whilst out filming.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I thought that little temper tantrum really showed her up as the sort of person she really is!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Josie's in Tier 3 though
I thought that little temper tantrum really showed her up as the sort of person she really is!
My favourite part was when she acknowledged that there was a whole nutmeg. She's literally too lazy to grate it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Josie's in Tier 3 though

My favourite part was when she acknowledged that there was a whole nutmeg. She's literally too lazy to grate it
That's what I thought. I stopped buying ground nutmeg because I didn't use enough of it before it turned to dust. So only ever keep whole nutmeg.
Her outburst was infantile!
I think she is emotionally very immature.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.