Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the absolute hell does she need 2 assistants for??! I can only imagine what she/they must be a nightmare to work for......
I think Eva Braun would be more joyful to work as a personal assistant to and less demanding in my opinion, coming from me of all people and what her and husband did to my family and millions of others says what I think to working for Josephine. What a nightmare that must be ..... in my opinion

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Right at the start of the spoilt brat talking about taking someone else’s peleton bike, her speech is even more annoying than usual!! Has she got a brace????? Not helping with the constant swallowing.... and a brace isn’t going to make her teeth shrink.... 😂😂😂
Should have take the Peloton money and gone to an Orthodontist.
Seriously though, why doesn't she sort out her teeth and the dribble ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't know if it has been talked about here but it appears Lydia was not the only one to visit Josie a couple of weeks ago. Victoria (in the frow) went there too. She says that in a recent vlog around 30:30 min. It appears Josie is really trying to get into the cool girls circle😝 I don't think she mentioned it though 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Should have take the Peloton money and gone to an Orthodontist.
Seriously though, why doesn't she sort out her teeth and the dribble ?

I had braces for longer than normal like Josie i had an overbite . my upperjaw was bigger than by lower and i had a small-medium overbite. I wore a jaw brace for about a year then train tracks for four. I still think my bottom jaw looks a bit smaller and it can tell more on camera (not much though).

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.