Fashion Mumblr #13 Little Bo Peep and her YouTube sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You will love the Cotswolds it's an area of outstanding beauty. Don't forget must have fashion items to fit in with the locals. Chloe sandals, white Zimmerman shorts for gardening in. Then for your daily stroll in the local fields a Jane Austin style dress, large bonnet and an oversized straw basket for carrying your flowers.
You forgot to add that those are "investment pieces " and will last " for years and years to come " šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh for crying out loud! She didnā€™t know that the church was flying the union flag for VJ Day. It was all over the press.

Confession time: I donā€™t hate the walk in wardrobe. Iā€™m also glad that the ornate wood can be removed from the mirrors, as it would look ten times better without it. The dogs also looked cute in the Barbour jackets.

Oh! The guest bedroom in white looks very nice. I hope she keeps it that way.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Her wardrobe is nothing ground breaking - itā€™s a mix of Lydia and Thehousebuild. The house build even has the same pattern on her wardrobe. Itā€™s like sheā€™s ripping off Zimmermann designs and creating her cheap cotswolds AONB designs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Her wardrobe is nothing ground breaking - itā€™s a mix of Lydia and Thehousebuild. The house build even has the same pattern in her wardrobe. Itā€™s like sheā€™s ripping off Zimmermann designs and creating her cheap cotswolds AONB designs.
I canā€™t bring myself to watch anything that Lydia puts out based on things people have said here.

I think Josieā€™s new business will be homeware or fashion inspired by The Old Rectory. She has had ā€˜TORā€™ embroidered on to some stuff, I think thatā€™s a giveaway.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I canā€™t bring myself to watch anything that Lydia puts out based on things people have said here.

I think Josieā€™s new business will be homeware or fashion inspired by The Old Rectory. She has had ā€˜TORā€™ embroidered on to some stuff, I think thatā€™s a giveaway.
Lydia and Ali are the new besties. She mentions them frequently.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just watched the new vlog and cant help wondering if the wardrobe room is going to be big enough.Now the cupboards are fitted to the sides some space is eaten up. Maybe they will have to build an extension.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Her wardrobe is nothing ground breaking - itā€™s a mix of Lydia and Thehousebuild. The house build even has the same pattern on her wardrobe. Itā€™s like sheā€™s ripping off Zimmermann designs and creating her cheap cotswolds AONB designs.
But that's what she does most of the time. She copies others. She's "inspired" by others. No creativity whatsover.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Just watched the new vlog and cant help wondering if the wardrobe room is going to be big enough.Now the cupboards are fitted to the sides some space is eaten up. Maybe they will have to build an extension.
She wonā€™t be able to without having to jump through an insane amount of hoops. Likewise that sunbathing terrace she is harping on about? Not going to happen. You can do virtually nothing to Grade II* listed properties

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Dahhhhlliinggsss,

our next thread's title will be:

Fashion Mumblr: Mumblings from the Farmhouse and a close shave in the cornfield.

Thanks to @Pippa M . <--- congrats <3

I will go set it up and post the link here.

I'm going to gather the pictures and make a collage.

New thread is up! *sorry if i messed up anything***

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.