Fashion Mumblr #10 Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's most EPIC of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know but in the previous image she had that jacket down over her arms like a shawl. Obviously advertising it.
I wish we could leave messages on stories. I would like to know why she is taking photos there but she is tagging SFH so it must be ok, no matter what they say on their website.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Just an update for my favourite Tattlers...

The offer we made on our ‘Notswolds’ house was accepted. I’ll be moving down the road from Lady Aga.
Congrats! Do you have a dog? If you do please take it for a poop walk in her garden 😂😂😂 imagine the breakdown when she steps in it haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Don't know but in the previous image she had that jacket down over her arms like a shawl. Obviously advertising it.
I wish we could leave messages on stories. I would like to know why she is taking photos there but she is tagging SFH so it must be ok, no matter what they say on their website.
Maybe it's ok to take photos of the outside if other members are not shown?
Those Chloe sandals she has been obsessed with since last year are not flattering on her small feet and worn with that type of maxi dress🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry everyone- I have been away today. Also Congratultions @Vanessajenkins - that is soooo exciting!!! :)

I will start the new thread soon once we hit 1000 posts. Just going to wait for the voting.

@Pippa M Fashion Mumblr #11- Lord and Lady Midas at the (G)old Rectory. vote-(y)
@Biscwits Fashion Mumblr #11: Mumblr is for Your Mum/Grandmum's Favourite YouTuber vote- ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As long as he can feel superior by boring people with one of his lectures noone asked for, he is a happy man 😂:View attachment 180359
Isn’t it time they return that equipment? I thought that rowing machine and the free weights were loaned to them. I bet they’re hoping that Milo and the Bull just forgets about it. But it looks like the gym is due to re-open July 25th.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who are all these people we've never heard of before (Chloe and Tom 🤔) and why are they dooling over the dogs too? 🙄
View attachment 180702
View attachment 180703
Tell me they're not considering putting that plaque on the Rectory, ffs please God nooooooo 😲

Just an update for my favourite Tattlers...

The offer we made on our ‘Notswolds’ house was accepted. I’ll be moving down the road from Lady Aga.
Congrats, hope all goes well for you x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I really grates on me that she now referes to SFH to the Farmhouse, trying to abbreviate it because did you know she lives in the COTSWOLDS

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread winner is: @Pippa M Fashion Mumblr #11- Lord and Lady Midas at the (G)old Rectory.
with 9 votes!! Congrats!!
Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 7.17.50 PM.png

With everyone's permission, I will open up the next thread.

Darlings,

Please join us at the newest thread. Where all the Epic things happen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Isn't their lawn already D&D's outhouse? 🤢
I thought they were growing a meadow with dogshit fertiliser

The plaque is one step below the crests created on here lol. We know they read here, so perhaps they'll be très très chic and mount their crest above one of the fireplaces and then obscure it with a bed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.