Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree but he said himself he has to keep it in his pants before his fight. A lot of sportsmen believe if they ejaculate they lose all their energy for the fight so start abstaining from sex a few weeks before to have full energy. That's why she knows he will be keeping his 2 inch std dick in his pants till Feb 19th that includes no wanking on Skype.

That's why his wife is out with her plastic tits hanging out for his friends and her horny followers on new years singing like a deranged lunatic. 100 percent she drinks or takes drugs. Amir has a lot of dirt on her but as she said herself on Twitter she has so much dirt on him that she could bury him.

In a day or two she will have a snap of her on her prayer mat and putting quotes about how good she is and how bad others are. There is a special place in hell for hipppcrites like them but unfortunately in this world they will be looked upto.
they're both horrible ppl, im glad they ended up with each other instead of ending up with good ppl and ruining two good ppls lives

Reactions: 5
Guys please be careful when you screenshot other ppls msges from other sites on here. There are some really ignorant, vicious ppl who don't take well to that and think it's then ok to start bashing ppl for giving their mere opinion about Faryal. The last thing I want is to derail the thread and give Faryal something to laugh about but just had to say it. Thanks

Reactions: 1
Guys please be careful when you screenshot other ppls msges from other sites on here. There are some really ignorant, vicious ppl who don't take well to that and think it's then ok to start bashing ppl for giving their mere opinion about Faryal. The last thing I want is to derail the thread and give Faryal something to laugh about but just had to say it. Thanks
Hahaha I saw that persons post on guru gossiper. What a clown🤡

Reactions: 1
Saw an interesting post on the GG thread about how PrettyLittleThing doesn’t feature Faryal on their IG grid bc she over-edits her pictures, although I don’t buy that PLT has any standards whatsoever, Faryal does look like a damn SIMS character when she’s done applying 1483626 filters and face-tuning affects 🥴

btw I’m American so don’t know anything about Kell Brook so I took a peak at his IG and low’ behold, he actually has a normal looking wife that doesn’t look like she’s trying to come off as phony “prestige” or desperate to look like a skank for thirsty comments.

[

Sucking up to her brother I wonder why! Fakeyal how come you don’t have a pic with your brother? 🤣

What's the deal with her and her brother? How old is he?

They clearly aren't very close AT ALL! Going from a family like hers to a family like Amir's who are essentially in each others back pockets 24/7 must have been a complete culture shock :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Fakeyal looking like a hooker yet again (especially with those boots) and what the heck is going on with her hand…why does she have it up like that?!😂
She's turned the comments off for some reason on that pic but some guy had put a comment on this pic something like 'wearing too many clothes' and her reply to his comment was giving him the finger emoji. Just goes to show her mentality. She complained on her reality show that ppl put negative comments about her dressing but now has a problem with someone commenting she's wearing too many clothes?

She goes through every single comment on her insta which isn't hard considering she only gets 100 or so comments. HENCE WHY she has left the comment on her post where she's wearing the PLT blue dress (where she's photoshopped the left side of her hip ridiculously) the comment ' I would smash her right there on the wall, she's so sexy.'

Just checked right now and it's still on there. She is one sick, sick woman who gets off from these comments. And 100 percent she saw the comment because it was posted within the first hour of her posting it, it's the 4th comment on there and she replied to other ppls comments after his comment. Wonder why there was no finger emoji to that comment???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She's turned the comments off for some reason on that pic but some guy had put a comment on this pic something like 'wearing too many clothes' and her reply to his comment was giving him the finger emoji. Just goes to show her mentality. She complained on her reality show that ppl put negative comments about her dressing but now has a problem with someone commenting she's wearing too many clothes?

She goes through every single comment on her insta which isn't hard considering she only gets 100 or so comments. HENCE WHY she has left the comment on her post where she's wearing the PLT blue dress (where she's photoshopped the left side of her hip ridiculously) the comment ' I would smash her right there on the wall, she's so sexy.'

Just checked right now and it's still on there. She is one sick, sick woman who gets off from these comments. And 100 percent she saw the comment because it was posted within the first hour of her posting it, it's the 4th comment on there and she replied to other ppls comments after his comment. Wonder why there was no finger emoji to that comment???
You’re absolutely correct. She THIRSTS for attention from perverts, which is why she parades around Dubai looking like a hooker. And anytime she gets too many comments on how she ridiculously photoshopped her nose or body, then she turns the comments off bc she can’t handle the truth. She’s such a vapid witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As long as she is getting attention that’s all what matters to her! Her brother wants nothing to do with her as she dresses like a slag and can’t stand up to her responsibilities. She’s dumped her kids on her mother. His marriage was delayed for years as this tart had his mum baby sitting. She didn’t even go to his wedding but puts a post up to show the world that they are close 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently Amir is battling injuries in his training camp aka setting the ground work to pull out of the fight in a few weeks. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apparently Amir is battling injuries in his training camp aka setting the ground work to pull out of the fight in a few weeks. :ROFLMAO:
That! And his “tHeY HaVeNt sEnT AnYoNe tO DruG TeST Me yEt. i’vE sEnT a MeSsAGe tO mY wiFe tO coNtACT whO nEEds tO dO iT”…isn’t this fool the “president” of a regional division? Doesn’t HE know who the hell to contact or not? Clearly the league/federation thinks he’s a joke

Reactions: 4
That! And his “tHeY HaVeNt sEnT AnYoNe tO DruG TeST Me yEt. i’vE sEnT a MeSsAGe tO mY wiFe tO coNtACT whO nEEds tO dO iT”…isn’t this fool the “president” of a regional division? Doesn’t HE know who the hell to contact or not? Clearly the league/federation thinks he’s a joke
Haha surely his trainer would know who to contact. His wife cant do it she's busy posing in Dubai.

• Haha
The smelly skank has no snaps up on her insta or sc at the moment. That only means one thing; she's sat in her smelly sweats with no make up on, hair in a birds nest and no coloured lenses. Her rancid pussy must be on fire for some attention from Ameeer's friends and her horny male followers. After she reads this in a few hours we will see the standard dog pose; her tongue hanging out and her plastic tits hanging out ready to be thrust into every man's face.

• Haha
Hi Faryal n mama zia pimp makhdoom, we know you read this and then put up snaps pretending ur kim kardashian with ur tits out n tongue hanging out like the dog mariyah called u in 2017. Remember when God brought u to ur knees n ur marriage was so bad that u deliberately got pregnant with Alyana so Ameeer wouldnt leave u so u could show off n hang ur tongue n tits out?

Mama makhdoom, Zia pimp makhdoom, for fucks sake, have some bleeping morals n stop pimping Faryal. We know u have Alayna so u can encourage ur daughter to get those fake tits out n film a crappy reality show n get some cash for taking care of Alayna.

We know you hope she can be the next kim kardashian n u the asian version of Kris Jenner. But for fucks sake Zia Makhdoom u and ur daughter have sold ur souls enough. Think of Alayna, at the end of the day she isn't an orphan n deserves to be with her Skype wanking, prostitute loving dad n her fake plastic tits out, fanny out, but I will post religious quotes, mother.

Come on mama Zia makhdoom, u posted a video of u with a dupatta on ur head pretending ur a good old soul begging Amir's family not to mention a divorce, when we know ur a greedy cow who will even pimp Faryal and is grooming Alyana to bag a rich guy. What are you gonna do when u die n and Faryal dies and u can't take Amir's money to your graves?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.