Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for Faryal. Instead of finding joy and comfort in her blessings (her kids being her biggest) this woman has to resort to extreme photoshopping to satisfy her massive ego. Ur 30 years old and you want to look like a bratz Barbie doll? She looks so bleeping stupid #icant
View attachment 881818

can’t believe one upon a time she actually looked human:

View attachment 881828
Wow she looks so much classier before

Reactions: 3
She’s 30 and uses words like “sick” and does sheesha! LOL, dump your responsibilities on others and live for the world and post a religious quote here and there to justify yourself lol such a bimbo!!!

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_2021-11-26-02-49-15-45_a63b0f8076346d26cbdc1b971a1da2a7.jpg

What about your OWN children Faryal? What about Alayna, she's probably forgotten you are her mother. Instead of spending time with her kids, 2 are being bought up by strangers and the other one by her grandmother and other relatives who probably don't want her around.

Mama Makhdoom has sat right since the new DIL has arrived 🤣😂

Reactions: 6
Lol loved how fakeyal showed a pic of her bro with Alanya to prove to the world that he does like her children. My arse! He hates fakeyal so much that he didn’t want his only sister at his wedding lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine missing your child growing up... It's different if things are out of your control but Faryal is voluntarily missing her children's childhood. She truly gets more joy following Amir around than spending time with her babies.

Also can you imagine how much of an upper hand the DIL must have, everything Faryal said about her in-laws... Makes me laugh 🤣

My point being I bet Mama Makhdoom has no control over her DIL because of all Faryals shenanigans.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Lol loved how fakeyal showed a pic of her bro with Alanya to prove to the world that he does like her children. My arse! He hates fakeyal so much that he didn’t want his only sister at his wedding lol
Tbf, decent people don't hate their siblings children or children in general. Just dumping this here, I grew up with adults taking out their anger on the person's children and it's just cowardly and horrible...

But taking responsibility of Faryal and Amir's kids for long periods, when they're capable of doing it themselves would piss me off too... so entitled.

Was the last kid a band aid baby or?

can someone tell me what the drama between faryal's brother and her is? also does anyone have pics of his wife/wedding, lol im nosey

• Haha
That snap of Amir gifting her the watch for arranging a fight which she had to share on her snap and insta is hilarious! Honestly I had to google it thinking it was a big fight with Manny Pacqio or some other big or even well known fighter. Then found out it was with Kell Brooke and was howling. 2 nobodies fighting each other lol. Is that all she could arrange when she's not showing off and hanging her tits and tongue out. C'mon Faryal your daughter has been shipped off for almost a year, atleast try to show you're doing something worthwhile! Atleast when his dad was managing him he was getting good fights.

Reactions: 8
That snap of Amir gifting her the watch for arranging a fight which she had to share on her snap and insta is hilarious! Honestly I had to google it thinking it was a big fight with Manny Pacqio or some other big or even well known fighter. Then found out it was with Kell Brooke and was howling. 2 nobodies fighting each other lol. Is that all she could arrange when she's not showing off and hanging her tits and tongue out. C'mon Faryal your daughter has been shipped off for almost a year, atleast try to show you're doing something worthwhile! Atleast when his dad was managing him he was getting good fights.
that was sooo cringe. She literally posted the same picture of that watch asking “WHO CAN SOURCE THIS FOR ME ASAP?!” then reposted it from Amir’s account with the caption “thanking“ her - and then REPOSTED that with the drool emoji. What a narcissist!

then she has the gall to post those dumb religious quotes about being humble and not seeking material possessions. She’s definitely mental, and thinks she’s the next great boxing manager lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She craves and loves material possessions hence why she put up with Amir as he fucks about. She blackmails him to get what she wants as she holds on to evidence lol The tart just likes to act that she is not materialistic at all 🤣 it’s the new image of herself she likes to portray. She can’t sustain one relationship at all! Her bother can’t stand her. He couldn’t get married for years as mum was babysitting her in the UK!

She’s 30 and uses words like “sick” and does sheesha! LOL, dump your responsibilities on others and live for the world and post a religious quote here and there to justify yourself lol such a bimbo!!!
Do you guys think people die at 30 lol. I don't like faryal but going for shisha shouldn't be banned as soon as you turn 30.

that was sooo cringe. She literally posted the same picture of that watch asking “WHO CAN SOURCE THIS FOR ME ASAP?!” then reposted it from Amir’s account with the caption “thanking“ her - and then REPOSTED that with the drool emoji. What a narcissist!

then she has the gall to post those dumb religious quotes about being humble and not seeking material possessions. She’s definitely mental, and thinks she’s the next great boxing manager lol.
After we posted on here very conveniently a little while later she took it off her snap and his and has gone private. I'm not sure if I've linked it correctly but there's an article by The Times about Amir, about 2 yesterday men boxers past their prime trying to cash in one last pay cheque. Lol!

Really he thinks his so called manager Faryal can save his career when she's not busy hanging her tits and tongue out to her horny fans (some of the disgusting comments men have written on her insta only she could enjoy) and shipping her kids off to her poor SIL and acting like a poundland kardashian.

• Haha
At 30 your a fully grown ass adult so I expect some maturity and her standing up to her responsibilities, not acting like a 18 year old with her tits out every night in a sheesha bar!!! What has she got to be stressed about lol her kids are a mile away and she has her cash cow? . I see haroon is at Amir’s press conference. I bet fakeyal his “manager” is fuming lol

I can’t believe - actually i can - this bleep has been left her son & elder daughter alone in Dubai for over 2 weeks now…and the middle child, the way they’ve deserted her is just cruel. She and Amir have NO reason to not keep all their children with them. They’re her selfish irresponsible jerks.

Amir is desperate for a pay day and I’m sure they’re going to struggle to sell out this fight. Knowing what a cancer he is, something will happen and the fight will get cancelled. He’s been eating doner kabob after doner kabob since landing in London and the fight is supposed to be just 2 months away? Yeah that’s showing some serious dedication 😒

CF375E68-1077-40B6-82A9-C1DAB1BC0AEC.jpeg

Reactions: 1
At 30 your a fully grown ass adult so I expect some maturity and her standing up to her responsibilities, not acting like a 18 year old with her tits out every night in a sheesha bar!!! What has she got to be stressed about lol her kids are a mile away and she has her cash cow? . I see haroon is at Amir’s press conference. I bet fakeyal his “manager” is fuming lol
Pretty sure his dad is there too.

Just read the comments in the DM article 🤣

(Did he call the Brooks guy a "pussy" - is that norm.. never watched boxing, is it just pre-match showmanship...? How vulgar)

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe - actually i can - this bleep has been left her son & elder daughter alone in Dubai for over 2 weeks now…and the middle child, the way they’ve deserted her is just cruel. She and Amir have NO reason to not keep all their children with them. They’re her selfish irresponsible jerks.

Amir is desperate for a pay day and I’m sure they’re going to struggle to sell out this fight. Knowing what a cancer he is, something will happen and the fight will get cancelled. He’s been eating doner kabob after doner kabob since landing in London and the fight is supposed to be just 2 months away? Yeah that’s showing some serious dedication 😒

View attachment 895141
She always has to do my little boy, my son, mini king khan etc. Yes, we know you have a boy, you have a typical village mentality about a boy yet you call Amir's family toxic and paindu. I can never forget she kept Alayna's birth low key, didn't even announce the gender. With this boy she wasn't even 3 months I think and she got some blood test to show his gender with a gender party. May God bring these arrogant hipppcrites down on their knees in front of the ppl they show off to.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.