Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you hate your mum so much really beats me. I honestly think Amir is under the influence of some black magic done by fakeyal and her mum. How can he go around acting so generous, holy, and down to earth but treat the woman that was there when he had nothing with so much hatred!
I think Amir is wrong for not going to see his mother often esp when she is battling cancer that’s disgusting but you know he’s a grown man? I don’t buy into the black magic by faryal thing because I genuinely think he’s just stupid. My husband doesn’t visit his mother much as she tried to destroy our marriage and has created so many problems - I actually tell him that he should call and visit more even though I don’t get along with her. But she’s hurt him so he makes his own choice. People probably blame me firvblack magic too!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What people dont understand is that some families can be toxic and have that mentality of i birthed u and raised u so u owe me everything and i am right no matter what. This is common in asian society and i see it in amirs family. However the mum has just recovered from cancer and honestly its good amir went, even if it looks like it for show, who knows 🤷‍♀️

I think Amir is wrong for not going to see his mother often esp when she is battling cancer that’s disgusting but you know he’s a grown man? I don’t buy into the black magic by faryal thing because I genuinely think he’s just stupid. My husband doesn’t visit his mother much as she tried to destroy our marriage and has created so many problems - I actually tell him that he should call and visit more even though I don’t get along with her. But she’s hurt him so he makes his own choice. People probably blame me firvblack magic too!
👍👍 its so common to blame the daughter in law and never the in laws.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I don’t think it’s black magic - it’s pure greed.

how can a successful (once) boxer resort to turning up to the opening of a kebab shop / Shisha lounge just for £500?

they seem hellbent on charging up & down the country making cringe appearances at these places for money.

either they are skint or addicted to grabbing money. This geeed trumps everything else including his mum.

these pilgrimage trips fool no one - all for clout.

he is attention thirsty.

• Heart
I don’t think it’s black magic - it’s pure greed.

how can a successful (once) boxer resort to turning up to the opening of a kebab shop / Shisha lounge just for £500?

they seem hellbent on charging up & down the country making cringe appearances at these places for money.

either they are skint or addicted to grabbing money. This geeed trumps everything else including his mum.

these pilgrimage trips fool no one - all for clout.

he is attention thirsty.

Exactly this!

Reactions: 8
Is it true they’ve left the kids in Dubai with the immigrant nanny?!

The reason she picked them specific nannies is because they're not Amirs 'types' and there's no risk of him cheating on her with them (as horrible as that sounds)

Reactions: 5
The reason she picked them specific nannies is because they're not Amirs 'types' and there's no risk of him cheating on her with them (as horrible as that sounds)
I wonder if these Haraamies even have the heart to FaceTime their kids 😑

I wonder if these Haraamies even have the heart to FaceTime their kids 😑

Doubt it, Faryal would definitely post something "missing my babies"..

What's going on with the wedding mall? How's it getting along under Faryals and her mother's management? 🤣

• Haha
I know she always has her tits out all the time in her snaps but why oh why the tongue out all the time? It's like she has a mental illness with that tongue sticking out all the time.

I'm also getting tired of hearing all the time that all Amir's family is toxic because it seems it was the sisters and brother who were the main problem. You really can't blame Amir's father and mother wanting her to keep her tits in. Also, the dad seemed genuinely bewildered at why she is getting botox and fillers all the time, which is her choice at the end of the day but you really can't blame them if they didn't take to this vain, shallow, 'gold digger' - her husband's words btw. Especially when her MIL said she called them paindu and never wanted to sit with them. Maybe if she had bothered to keep good relations with them, they would have kept the siblings in check - who knows. Also, since she went public with it all, they have left her and Amir to it so don't get what the problem is now. All this in laws are toxic is irrelevant when she was bloody toxic herself and wasn't a nice daughter in law herself.

• Heart
Hi folks sorry to derail.. but if there are any proud British Pakistanis here that know of the parasites Soniaxfyza, please head over to their thread as some help is required in sharing their recent racist voice notes and content. Anyone proficient with social media 👍 they’ve gone and doxxed a British Pakistani girl and refuse to take it down despite their manager’s alleged request . Matter has been escalated and it’s time to depopulate the web of nasty racist self hating influencer wannabes. Let them be deported back to Alum Rock!
Thanks 🙏🏼 over and out

Reactions: 7
Before Fakeyal came into Amir’s life you would get the odd press attention on him or he would once in a while go to a event. It seems like she told him to always be the limelight and go everywhere and be so common lol. She’s an attention seeking, fame hungry narcissist and turned him into one too! Your company sure does rub of on you 🤣

Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for Faryal. Instead of finding joy and comfort in her blessings (her kids being her biggest) this woman has to resort to extreme photoshopping to satisfy her massive ego. Ur 30 years old and you want to look like a bratz Barbie doll? She looks so bleeping stupid #icant
6778AA7F-7C95-4E52-879F-BAF13DD641CF.jpeg

can’t believe one upon a time she actually looked human:

5EE572FA-C3B0-4064-A5C4-19F8791DA8BD.jpeg

• Sick
I feel sorry for Faryal. Instead of finding joy and comfort in her blessings (her kids being her biggest) this woman has to resort to extreme photoshopping to satisfy her massive ego. Ur 30 years old and you want to look like a bratz Barbie doll? She looks so bleeping stupid #icant
View attachment 881818

can’t believe one upon a time she actually looked human:

View attachment 881828
Omg lmaooooooo I'd say she took inspiration from one of Lamaisah's dolls but I don't think she spends enough time with her for that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haha! She is psychologically messed up. She’s rebelling big time. She missed her prime years as she got married so young and got cheated on. She’s making up for that with her shisha and her brat doll looks whilst her mother and sister in law slave away for her!!!

Yeah she looks dumb in her new insta pic. Such a kylie jenner wannabe. By the way when was the last time alayna was with her and amir?! These two clowns sicken me🤢

Reactions: 3
*Please expose Faryal Makhdoom*
So everyone must know what's happening with the Sonia fyza sisters right now, who btw I had no idea who they were till someone posted about them on this thread. What has really opened my eyes to Faryal is what was mentioned on that thread. When she was contacted by the girl who the racist slurs were launched against, she very slyly refused to help. She told the girl to spread it on tiktok and told her she will verbally inform her circle about it but refused to support or speak up about all the racist abuse that was launched against all Pakistani's. This honestly sickened me so much.

Faryal was happy to speak up when the Pakistani actress Sadaf kanwal married Syra Shehroze's ex husband, she called her a homewrecker. She also spoke up when the millionaire Malik Awan's daughter's husband had an affair with actress Uzma Shah. The daughter got some thugs to enter her house and assault her for having an affair with her husband. You can google what Faryal said about these 2 incidents. What baffles me beyond belief, is that we didn't need her 2 cents on this! No one even asked her about it but she still had to speak about it. Where we really needed her to speak up for the Pakistani community she point blank refused. I mean come on what those girls said was horrifying and way too extreme.

Other influencers who aren't even Pakistani, have spoken up against the foul, racist, tirade launched against Pakistan's but she refused because she was afraid to speak up against these 2 sisters as they are part of Dubai's socialite. After this incident, I have truly realised how evil and vile she is. Ppl need to expose Faryal Makhdoom as well.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.