Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much the restaurant paid to get these freeloaders to attend. They downgraded the place - I would never go here because the management made a bad decision. None of this lot are food bloggers - just there for clout.

if they knew how pathetic they looked, they wouldn’t go,

kream have a business yet they turn up to kebabs shops-for clout.

Its embaressing.

Reactions: 6
These neglectful pieces of tit have left behind their kids again in the care of their nanny slaves haven’t they? Such terrible excuses for “parents”

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Find the snaps of how Faryal is so obsessed with Naz so cringe. Constantly snapping him, shouting out to him and secretly snapping him. She was obsessed with him at the kebab shop and the musk event. Imagine if a woman acted like that around Amir or if Amir was snapping one of her friends like that! God the double standards now that Amir is happy to be on her leash, because he thinks them doing these meets and a crappy reality show, Faryal suddenly has celebrity status now lol.

It's absolutely ridiculous and pathetic that her youngest daughter who saved her marriage, is sat with Faryal's sister in law just so she can act like this and put snaps up of her pretending to squeeze a woman's boob. So disgraceful and sickening. This chav is getting worse, acting like she's never seen money or been to these events before. Does anyone know who Naz is married to and why Faryal doesn't snap his wife but is obsessed with him.

Reactions: 8
Is it true they’ve left the kids in Dubai with the immigrant nanny?!
Must be! When they first got to London, Amir posted a picture of lamaisah with some certificate earned from school and it was so very obvious that HE had not taken the picture and that it was likely sent to him instead.

Does this woman look like she could be bothered to be saddled down with her toddler son? She’s too busy constantly lying about the BeST LaSeR HaiR ReMoVaL eVeR 🥴🙄

Imagine leaving 2 of your kids in a foreign country with strangers to hang out with creepy men at crappy "events". That Naz guy trying to sort out "more" exclusive events lol nobody wants just them "exclusively" just bunched together with a load of other insignificant wannabe celebrities

What he said
This……👏👏👏👏👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Yep, posted a pic at his Khalas house. He doesn't actually care about her, just a dig at his own family I think.

Imagine being that full of venom, that she'd rather leave her kids with strangers than bring them with her/them to visit family. She enjoys the control of keeping them away. What's worse is Amir is the same. Like whatever has happened; how can you hate your parents that much?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It’s one thing trying to keep the kids away from his family but there’s perverts everywhere , can you imagine people knowing the parents are away and taking advantage of those poor children. Even some nannies be complicit and will take pics and allsorts for money

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Naz I I makes me cringe.

he is about 3ft tall & always on the scrounge for free stuff via this lot.

make him
Go away please!

Naz I I makes me cringe.

he is about 3ft tall & always on the scrounge for free stuff via this lot.

make him
Go away please!
No wonder Faryal is so obsessed with him. They’re both greedy attention seeking goblins

Imagine leaving 2 of your kids in a foreign country with strangers to hang out with creepy men at crappy "events". That Naz guy trying to sort out "more" exclusive events lol nobody wants just them "exclusively" just bunched together with a load of other insignificant wannabe celebrities

Yep, posted a pic at his Khalas house. He doesn't actually care about her, just a dig at his own family I think.

Imagine being that full of venom, that she'd rather leave her kids with strangers than bring them with her/them to visit family. She enjoys the control of keeping them away. What's worse is Amir is the same. Like whatever has happened; how can you hate your parents that much?
As if posting a picture with his cousins wasn’t enough, Faryal just had to repost it with FAMILY captioned on it lol…witch stfu you don’t even know the meaning of family, keeping your own children separated from each other and from you for months at a time 😒🥴🙄

No wonder Faryal is so obsessed with him. They’re both greedy attention seeking goblins

As if posting a picture with his cousins wasn’t enough, Faryal just had to repost it with FAMILY captioned on it lol…witch stfu you don’t even know the meaning of family, keeping your own children separated from each other and from you for months at a time 😒🥴🙄
Lol it's all for the camera, they need some content for their show.

Reactions: 3
That pilgrimage was definitely also just for “content” …I bet she can’t waittttt to respond to someone commenting on having her plastic tits out on display with “OnLy ALLaH CaN JuDgE mE”lol

What a bleeping joke
EE42A2E0-AB54-48E8-A7CA-5EBE84DF33BC.jpeg

Amir's pic with his khala is so cringe. Is he incapable of going ANYWHERE without taking a cheesy pic for the gram? The family look so awkward and embarrassed

The visit to the cousins house is to prove that he has family lol but hey it doesn’t matter if you don’t pay your dying mother a visit. This guy really is a vulgar piece of crap and really needs to stop before he is left with nothing. Fear GOD!

The visit to the cousins house is to prove that he has family lol but hey it doesn’t matter if you don’t pay your dying mother a visit. This guy really is a vulgar piece of crap and really needs to stop before he is left with nothing. Fear GOD!
Apparently he did go visit his family (this time) again it's only for content with the show. He was in Bolton recently when they weren't filming and he did not go visit his family.

Wow he finally visited his mom! But I have a feeling he doesn’t truly care about her…if he did he would visit her much more often but he saw her after months. Last time he was in Bolton he didn’t visit her.
Agreed, his body language and your caption proves it’s all for show

How can you hate your mum so much really beats me. I honestly think Amir is under the influence of some black magic done by fakeyal and her mum. How can he go around acting so generous, holy, and down to earth but treat the woman that was there when he had nothing with so much hatred!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.