Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amir got kicked off an American Airlines flight... Watching him made me actually feel sorry for him, he can barely string a sentence together. This is why you stay in school kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Amir and faryal aren’t following each other on Instagram. Do you reckon the reason he was taken off that flight was cos Fakeyal reported him. Lmao cos he didn’t take her to camp lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Amir and faryal aren’t following each other on Instagram. Do you reckon the reason he was taken off that flight was cos Fakeyal reported him. Lmao cos he didn’t take her to camp lol
He is staying with her parents so I doubt they’ve broken up again…

Reactions: 4
Amir got kicked off an American Airlines flight... Watching him made me actually feel sorry for him, he can barely string a sentence together. This is why you stay in school kids.
Omg why did he get kicked off?? I don’t have Snapchat so I can’t follow this idiot anymore lol.

Reactions: 1
He protests innocence (of course) but apparently his friend refused to wear his mask properly. I can only assume that Amir was also breaching the mask rules but who knows?!

Reactions: 6
He protests innocence (of course) but apparently his friend refused to wear his mask properly. I can only assume that Amir was also breaching the mask rules but who knows?!
What an utter shithead. We’ve all seen this entitled prick always flounce COVID Protocols and now he has the nerve to say he was kicked off bc of “racism”…puhlease! Learn how to cover your mouth AND nose and follow rules!

Reactions: 8
How anyone can have sympathy for this turd is beyond me. Thinks he’s so clever with his “notallterrorists” hashtag. I bet he was acting like a primadonna, “Do YoU KnOw WhO I AM?! I’m a has been ex-boxer and personal pet of the Emeraties”

Turning back, returning to the gate, and removing passengers and baggage is costly to the airline, so I doubt they do it without cause.

How anyone can have sympathy for this turd is beyond me. Thinks he’s so clever with his “notallterrorists” hashtag. I bet he was acting like a primadonna, “Do YoU KnOw WhO I AM?! I’m a has been ex-boxer and personal pet of the Emeraties”

Turning back, returning to the gate, and removing passengers and baggage is costly to the airline, so I doubt they do it without cause.
Can’t edit my comment anymore, but found this official reply from the airline:

“Prior to takeoff, American Airlines Flight 700, with service from Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) to Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW), returned to the gate to deplane two customers who reportedly refused to comply with repeated crew member requests to stow luggage, place cell phones in airplane mode and adhere to federal face covering requirements.

"Our Customer Relations team is reaching out to Mr. Khan to learn more about his experience and reinforce the importance of policies implemented for the safety of our customers and crew."

The airline added that police did not intervene but were present when the aircraft returned to the gate, as is protocol. It added that neither Khan not his colleague has been banned.

Mr. Khan and his colleague have not been placed on our internal refuse list or banned from future travel on American Airlines or our oneworld partners

Last edited:
He refused to take her to USA and that’s why they not following each other. No way is Amir going to stay put at mama Makhdoom’s place. He will jump on the next woman he sees and she knows it too. Get ready guys for his next affair scandal to be released 🤣 love how the tart puts a new pic of her dad up after someone says she has no pics of him lol. If you really were close you would be attending his birthday! I agree who ever said that her family like Amir more than her! Mama Makhdoom is staying put in USA for sure now as she don’t want her daughter in law running the show. Let’s see how long Fakeyal can deal with her own tit for a change!

Reactions: 13
If she had gone to America, she would’ve dumped all 3 kids at her mum’s and gone with amir to training camp.

She’s a narcissist… she’s doing all of this to make a point and threaten him… it’s her way of testing the waters and making him think she means it this time so he does whatever she wants. It’s like those people who change their status to it’s complicated on fb and are still with their partner

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This woman is not capable to be alone or live alone for one day! Here she is acting like a little hurt witch bc Amir went to US without her yet she’s making her kids live far away from her for months and months on. The assumptions about Amir being abusive and beating her up won’t be beneficial for her either if she ever decides to go public with it. She will get humiliated and ridiculed once again for not only staying with her unfaithful cheating husband but also abusive and violent husband who beat her up multiple times. People are done sympathizing with this evil witch who spends more time on her phone than with her kids. There is no excuse for beating up your wife but it’s public knowledge that they don’t have a prenup and the witch will get half her man’s assets and wealth. Who will sympathize with a woman who stayed with her abusive millionaire husband for years when she could have walked away and lived comfortable for the rest of her life? Faryal will say I stayed bc of my children and didn’t want them to come from a broken home bla bla but by the looks of it her children already comes from a broken home. Mummy and daddy are partying in Dubai and are sat in shisha lounges in UK desperately clinging on to their youth and acting like they don’t have kids and responsibilities. Those kids are better off miles away from these jerks. I just want Amir to get rid of this horrible skeleton woman. She deserves every bad thing she will face in her life. Sometimes I hope she experience a tragedy that will change her life forever, so she learns to value and appreciate the things that truly matters in life - her children and family.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“This woman is not capable to be alone or live alone for one day! Here she is acting like a little hurt witch bc Amir went to US without her yet she’s making her kids live far away from her for months and months on.

Faryal will say I stayed bc of my children and didn’t want them to come from a broken home bla bla but by the looks of it her children already comes from a broken home. Mummy and daddy are partying in Dubai and are sat in shisha lounges in UK desperately clinging on to their youth and acting like they don’t have kids and responsibilities. Those kids are better off miles away from these jerks.”

Well said! The kids probably think they’re Distant relatives at this point since they only see each other after months at a time. Sad!

This woman is not capable to be alone or live alone for one day! Here she is acting like a little hurt witch bc Amir went to US without her yet she’s making her kids live far away from her for months and months on. The assumptions about Amir being abusive and beating her up won’t be beneficial for her either if she ever decides to go public with it. She will get humiliated and ridiculed once again for not only staying with her unfaithful cheating husband but also abusive and violent husband who beat her up multiple times. People are done sympathizing with this evil witch who spends more time on her phone than with her kids. There is no excuse for beating up your wife but it’s public knowledge that they don’t have a prenup and the witch will get half her man’s assets and wealth. Who will sympathize with a woman who stayed with her abusive millionaire husband for years when she could have walked away and lived comfortable for the rest of her life? Faryal will say I stayed bc of my children and didn’t want them to come from a broken home bla bla but by the looks of it her children already comes from a broken home. Mummy and daddy are partying in Dubai and are sat in shisha lounges in UK desperately clinging on to their youth and acting like they don’t have kids and responsibilities. Those kids are better off miles away from these jerks. I just want Amir to get rid of this horrible skeleton woman. She deserves every bad thing she will face in her life. Sometimes I hope she experience a tragedy that will change her life forever, so she learns to value and appreciate the things that truly matters in life - her children and family.
Not heard this before, so spill the tea on this please. I know she accused his sisters but never heard anything about him. To be honest, I could see her being abusive to him and not the other way round! Since she gave him a son (we all know he was desperate for one) and now that he has nothing to do with his family and thirdly since she controls and manages everything for him (read secretary) it seems she has him wrapped around her finger. It looks like they are genuinely happy in their marriage now as they both have gotten what they wanted from each other.

I think Faryal's plan has worked and Amir really believes he can't manage without her because he thinks since his careers dead she is getting him into the showbiz side of things. He seems happy letting her control everything in return for the son he was desperate for and the fact that he seems to think she has a brain to control and manage everything, so the marriage has probably never been better. She was snapchatting with him sat right next to her thats he's going to the usa and will miss her, they seemed pretty chummy. She normally jumps at the chance to go to the usa and be with her family, she probably stayed in dubai to shoot the second season of her crappy reality show as she can show off in Dubai.

Reactions: 2
Not heard this before, so spill the tea on this please. I know she accused his sisters but never heard anything about him. To be honest, I could see her being abusive to him and not the other way round! Since she gave him a son (we all know he was desperate for one) and now that he has nothing to do with his family and thirdly since she controls and manages everything for him (read secretary) it seems she has him wrapped around her finger. It looks like they are genuinely happy in their marriage now as they both have gotten what they wanted from each other.

I think Faryal's plan has worked and Amir really believes he can't manage without her because he thinks since his careers dead she is getting him into the showbiz side of things. He seems happy letting her control everything in return for the son he was desperate for and the fact that he seems to think she has a brain to control and manage everything, so the marriage has probably never been better. She normally jumps at the chance to go to the usa and be with her family, she probably stayed in dubai to shoot the second season of her crappy reality show as she can show off in Dubai.
She also seems to be quite happy enjoying herself going out etc etc. Who knew she had friends to go out with other than Lailli Mirza and the men Amir chills with?!? If she is genuinely moving on with her life then good luck to her. If they’re happier apart than they are together then they have no reason to stay together. Kids grow up and move on with their lives too and essentially unhappy parents make miserable children.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.