Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only this time he’s genuinely out training hard to get his last pay check for his family but she’s busy whoring herself out for a bit of attention

Whilst the poor kids are being consoled by the immigrant nannies who I guess have very limited English

Reactions: 6
Only this time he’s genuinely out training hard to get his last pay check for his family but she’s busy whoring herself out for a bit of attention

Whilst the poor kids are being consoled by the immigrant nannies who I guess have very limited English
BINGO. She acts like she is committing the ultimate sacrifice by “not watching” or “being present” at the arena for Amir’s fights, but she sure as hell doesn’t mind getting in front of the camera for the cringiest “interview” at the press conference, OR discouraging him for continuing to fight bc she knows how badly they need this last pay day since he’s THIS close to being yesterday’s news. She once said that Amir’s family benefits from his “blood money” - but she doesn’t? Hypocrite

Reactions: 7
She is just like a mannequin. Plastic all over. Make up and clothes are gross and boyish

Reactions: 3
She now is showing us bits of her bum 🤢 this really needs to stop. Where the hell are the Pakistani men they need to have it out with Amir!!!
Such a woman, and the editing 🙄 witch wishes her face was that smooth and not lumpy-dumpy as captured in the pictures above

she definitely photoshoppeda curve on to her bottom as well, bc everyone knows she’s as flat as a board

She had her arse out when she wore that dress with an extremely low back. I don't think she would have any issues putting up bikini pics if her and Amir's family weren't so 'paindu'. Does anyone actually have any Goss re what she gets upto when amir is away.

Alright miss perfect!
Thanks for the compliment lol 😊

Reactions: 4
Was genuinely stunned to see the snap she had put up of a cat sitting with a sad face saying 'me waiting for the next namaz to tell Allah I'm sad again' and she wrote ' lol this is me.' Was honestly baffled that is she a liar or does she just do this for show.

Only God knows what is in people's heart so who am I to judge anyone and everyone shows emotions in different ways but what I don't get is if what she's saying is true then surely something in her snaps or insta or actions would indicate it apart from religious quotes. And if you are sad waiting for namazes how can you even be bothered to constantly show off and brag and film yourself on insta all the time. Wouldn't you just be too sad as it's not her job she does these things out of choice.

What on earth is that snap of her shaking her head like a lunatic dancing and eating? That poor Alayna who she claims saved her marriage hasn't been with her siblings and mother and father for how long so she can go out and about and act like this. She's definitely high on something. No one behaves like that normally.

Faryal please go private again. I would never follow you in a million years. But when you're public I can't help checking your insta page out when I'm bored out my arse.

She looks different in her recent stories/pics, i think her nose looks smaller? Did she get her nose done

Reactions: 1
We all know she goes home straight after and pukes it all out, good genes my arse you seen her mum

Reactions: 7
She has definitely had a nose job and this was mentioned by someone who knows someone in her inner circle. It was done after meet the khans she got a dip in the bone of her nose and the tip slightly upturned. But with the contouring and filters it becomes Michael Jackson's nose.

And she was definitely on something in that video. I can't believe she didn't feel embarassed putting that up. She clearly thought she looked great. I honestly thought she was either tipsy or high. I can only imagine what the second season of meet the khans will be a load of her showing off and ending with her on the prayer mat for Amirs fight as she has to copy Amir's mum.

I remember when she snapped Amir in the elevator saying why did you fart Amir and stink the elevator out and he didnt know what to say. She loves embarassing 'Ameer' and her friends on sc but doesn't realise the fool she makes herself look as well.

I reckon all this whoring around online is gonna be the beginning of the end for fakeyal. I Forsee these lot both getting married and remarried many times to different ppl and their kids growing up confused af wondering why tf they were even brought into this world by narcissists unready to bare children

Fakeyal is showing her tits, bum, back and legs as Amir is around some young, blond at his training camp!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.