Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Watch the video and read the article with Kell brooks reply. Just because Kell brook wants to fight him. Really cheap shot for a guy caught wanking on tv.
How disrespectful can you get? Whether Kell is gay or not that has nothing to do with boxing. I'm sure Amir would have something to say if Kell was mouthing off about Amir cheating on his wife multiple times. Khan and his dopey overfilled faced wife need to shut the f up and know their place which for Amir will hopefully be on the canvas on Feb 19th.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Mr & Mrs Perfect here NOT need to calm down and humble themselves. How dare they bring others private life in to the public domain! Not everyone is like this uneducated, chav couple who air their dirty laundry in public 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
She unfollowed the boxer Hamzah Sheeraz and unliked all his pics.. I wonder what happened.. she probably tried it on I don’t blame her when your hubby is playing around
They’re probably jealous of him because he’s doing well and could possibly be the next amir (minus the Skype wanking) both amir and faryal give me bitter jealous vibes. Also it seems amir uncle helps Hamza’s team out quiet a bit and maybe amir doesn’t like that especially after he tried to cancel his family.

Or maybe Hamza didn’t respond to faryal advances and she got annoyed lmao

Do you ever notice she deletes all the comments about her from women - but the dirty ones from men she keeps

Reactions: 3
Oh look the alien is still alive & well…lol
E7E9500C-2019-47B3-8726-28FE14E69131.jpeg

Do you ever notice she deletes all the comments about her from women - but the dirty ones from men she keeps
That’s because she’s always a thirsting for attention. Such a woman

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
^ That’s one of the sluttiest outfits she’s ever worn. Gosh what a damn skank…and she wonders why pakistani’s/muslims hate on her. Have some shame woman.

Reactions: 8
Oh and they completed Umrah not too long ago. I knew they wouldn’t change😂 Clowns

She looks hideous in her last post and has absolutely no shame, skimping herself out over a £16 beachwear set

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Daddy issues. No friends. No identity. Poor girl all she got is her cheating mans money

Reactions: 9
Just don’t wear anything! The worst thing is not only she posting tarty pics like that she is getting her daughter to take the pics for her and teaching her that’s ok to dress like that!!!

Reactions: 7
Well at least Kell Brooks wife is classy.
I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw her pics. She seems completely natural. No fillers and seems the complete opposite of Faryal. By the way I'm requesting again, those who do support Kell Brook winning please do drop him a msg via instagram letting him know a lot of Pakistanis are supporting him to win. It might give him some motivation to really win this fight.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.