Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 900547

Is she back in Dubai and isn’t even spending time with her kids??
Ofcourse! She has never given a tit about them and is going to suddenly start caring. Her priorities are getting more filler in her face and getting her silicone tits out. Her body is disgusting! There's a recent interview she did with amir and her legs were like match sticks! I have seen her in real life too and she has the body of a skinny pre teen boy except she's had massive implants put in. Bish no one believes those are your natural boobs. The only reason this air head hasn't had a BBL is because she has no fat anywhere to transfer onto her pancake arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg that interview with sky 🤣 she has the IQ and intellectual abilities of a 3 year old. Ib was cringing so hard watching that loooool. And wtf she looks so different from her insta pics. Her face reminds me of Pete Burns!!!!

And the comments on twitter under that post are pure comedy gold lol!

I try not to comment on peoples looks but she honestly looks a mess. I don’t understand how she thinks she looks good. She’s a walking poster for botched.

Reactions: 4
Can't believe she had to share a snap of Amir acting shocked that sky was interviewing her and praising her that she knows boxing (as if! ) Can't believe how desperate and pathetic this happily dropped out of college 'coz I got myself a millionaire' is, that she is so in love with herself to the point that she ships her small kids who need their mum and dad just to hang her tits and tongue out and show off on sc.

At the end of the day, I couldn't care less which boxer wins but can you imagine how arrogant and full of herself and how she will be hanging her tits and tongue out and blowing smoke in the camera to celebrate if Amir wins? It makes me shudder to think how much more arrogant and vile she will become!

And before and after the fight, note she will be doing her dramas of how she's on the prayer mat and can't lift her head off the prayer mat till his fight is over. How it's harder than labour for her blah blah. Does anyone really believe these lies for even one second? I noticed she just likes to copy Amir's mum. She's only worried if she's widowed she won't be able to get her tits out for a while and live a lavish lifestyle showing off and will actually have to take care of her kids.

Kell Brooke actually seems like a decent guy. I was reading an article about him where he said he hit rock bottom and wanted to commit suicide and how he struggled with his mental health and even his wife's and kids couldn't help him. There's a video on YouTube of Amir, google it, where Amir is saying he has heard Kell Brooke is gay and he should come out with it. Thought it was such a vile and cheap thing to say when you look at Amir's own history and airing his dirty laundry everywhere.

Kell brook has been such a courageous fighter continuing to fight even when both his eye sockets were smashed he still fought even though he could go blind. I really pray Kell brooke goes home happy and victorious after this fight because honestly if you read up about him, he deserves it.

Reactions: 15
I hope he does get knocked out by Kell Brook because his career will be well and truly finished then. He was actually a very good boxer before Faryal came along now he's just p***y whipped lol.

They are both as narcissistic as each other that's why it works so well. They can't even call their marriage a marriage. It's a situationship, just convenient for them both to stay together.

Faryal must be so chuffed with all the upcoming press conferences/interviews etc Amir will take part in, gives her a chance to dress up and get her wonky silicone baps out again 😂 her dress sense is just atrocious!

Screenshot_20211202-185336_Gallery.jpg

How much filler does she have in her face?!!!!!

111991261_Pete_Burns_5_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq4lZ3VHnGjj3oFrk0333amnw5GZFWafRFBJrrnpBgrA4.jpg

This will be faryal in 5 years time

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I a
I hope he does get knocked out by Kell Brook because his career will be well and truly finished then. He was actually a very good boxer before Faryal came along now he's just p***y whipped lol.

They are both as narcissistic as each other that's why it works so well. They can't even call their marriage a marriage. It's a situationship, just convenient for them both to stay together.

Faryal must be so chuffed with all the upcoming press conferences/interviews etc Amir will take part in, gives her a chance to dress up and get her wonky silicone baps out again 😂 her dress sense is just atrocious!

View attachment 901671

How much filler does she have in her face?!!!!!

View attachment 901676

This will be faryal in 5 years time
Very true . She needs to be super careful because she is bleeping up her entire face actually it is fucked lmao. She actually resembles Pete burns.
amir probably thinks of his Pakistani gf that girl his sister followed. I bet amir think of the girl in pak when faryal is riding him. Lmao
Faryal you skinny wretch

everyone do a faryal before and after surgery.
She looks like a ****** now

Reactions: 3
Ewwww
Omg that interview with sky 🤣 she has the IQ and intellectual abilities of a 3 year old. Ib was cringing so hard watching that loooool. And wtf she looks so different from her insta pics. Her face reminds me of Pete Burns!!!!

And the comments on twitter under that post are pure comedy gold lol!

Ewwww she’s chewing gum like a cow chews grass. Zero manners and class.

Reactions: 2
Fakeyal thinks everyone is jealous of her even when they tell her the truth. She is a jealous person from inside that’s why she perceives everyone is jealous of her!! LOL and this belief has led her to mess her face big time. People’s inner beauty is shown on their face. When I look at her I feel disgusted. Money and fame hunger has made her loose her religion

Reactions: 4
I’m sure this useless “woman” is absolutely seething inside about not following Amir to America…gaspppp, witch actually had to go back to 2/3 of her children. Can’t believe this heartless witch has zero desire to reunite with their middle child.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure this useless “woman” is absolutely seething inside about not following Amir to America…gaspppp, witch actually had to go back to 2/3 of her children. Can’t believe this heartless witch has zero desire to reunite with their middle child.
She loves going to the usa, she has no reason to stay in Dubai. Which mother wouldn't be pining to see their 3 yr old daughter. It's obvious she doesn't want to go there and bother with her daughter. She must be scared she will have to bring Alayna back with her and why would she want to that when her mother and SIL are doing her dirty work.

On a side note, I have a request please can those who support kell brook winning msg him and let me know a lot of Pakistani's are backing him and to not let us down. It might motivate him to work harder to win this fight. Felt so bad when in 2019 Amir called him gay and said he tried it on with a gay guy on a holiday. There was an article about how his wife and kids were so upset. Considering all of Amir's tit that has been in the public what a low blow. Please all those who want Kell brook to win send him some support.

Reactions: 7
She unfollowed the boxer Hamzah Sheeraz and unliked all his pics.. I wonder what happened.. she probably tried it on I don’t blame her when your hubby is playing around

Reactions: 3
Imagine growing up without your siblings... The age gap between Alayna and Zaviyar is small they're missing out on so much. Horrid these two honestly.

• Angry
She loves going to the usa, she has no reason to stay in Dubai. Which mother wouldn't be pining to see their 3 yr old daughter. It's obvious she doesn't want to go there and bother with her daughter. She must be scared she will have to bring Alayna back with her and why would she want to that when her mother and SIL are doing her dirty work.

On a side note, I have a request please can those who support kell brook winning msg him and let me know a lot of Pakistani's are backing him and to not let us down. It might motivate him to work harder to win this fight. Felt so bad when in 2019 Amir called him gay and said he tried it on with a gay guy on a holiday. There was an article about how his wife and kids were so upset. Considering all of Amir's tit that has been in the public what a low blow. Please all those who want Kell brook to win send him some support.
When was this when Amir said Kell was gay have you got a link?

Imagine growing up without your siblings... The age gap between Alayna and Zaviyar is small they're missing out on so much. Horrid these two honestly.
Imagine knowing that your parents kept your siblings with them (er, sort of anyway) and left you behind in the US? She’s going to be so messed up when she’s older. Attachment issues galore.

Have they ever said why Alayna isn’t with them?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.