Faryal Makhdoom Khan #2 fake, selfish & lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the deal with their Bolton house? Did they finally manage to sell it or did they abandon it like the “weDDinG HaLL” that’s everyone else’s fault except their own

Reactions: 3
What’s the deal with their Bolton house? Did they finally manage to sell it or did they abandon it like the “weDDinG HaLL” that’s everyone else’s fault except their own
They converted it to rent out, didn't they? Also what about their London home, looks like they've been staying in hotels. Cue Faryal post something about her house... Or some quote about not over sharing lol.

The interior of her Dubai house reminds me of an old school Pakistani house.

Bet she was absolutely fuming, dying inside that Shah and Haroon were around today.

They converted it to rent out, didn't they? Also what about their London home, looks like they've been staying in hotels. Cue Faryal post something about her house... Or some quote about not over sharing lol.

The interior of her Dubai house reminds me of an old school Pakistani house.

Bet she was absolutely fuming, dying inside that Shah and Haroon were around today.
highly doubt they have a home in London. if they had a functioning kitchen, would they be out freeloading for free meals every night? Faryal would have immediately put up a “NeeD a houSe CLeaNeR anD cHeF in LonDOn ASAP. DM ME” LOLLLL…I was really surprised that Amir had his dad & brother up there next to him, but wouldn’t be surprised if he isn’t using them for “image” purposes. Faryal looked stupid as hell in that tacky Fendi sweater and faded JEANS…I swear her fashion sense matches her IQ.

Reactions: 7
highly doubt they have a home in London. if they had a functioning kitchen, would they be out freeloading for free meals every night? Faryal would have immediately put up a “NeeD a houSe CLeaNeR anD cHeF in LonDOn ASAP. DM ME” LOLLLL…I was really surprised that Amir had his dad & brother up there next to him, but wouldn’t be surprised if he isn’t using them for “image” purposes. Faryal looked stupid as hell in that tacky Fendi sweater and faded JEANS…I swear her fashion sense matches her IQ.

Yep, she looked like a woman and again there were little to no other females present. Pretty sure they're filming for the show hence having his family around. They are such idiots tagging along whenever Amir and Faryal want to use them.

I agree the London house probably fell through or she was going on about it for a while. Guess Amir said pick London or Dubai and she picked Dubai.

Reactions: 6
Probably why he wants one last pay check to buy themselves a house.

is it true that she landed a gig presenting for sky sports?? She knows jack tit about sports or anything else for that matter. Judging by what she said on loose women she’s not very articulate either

Di you see them on youtube for OK mag? fav 5 things in my house :rolleyes: . Gosh I hope this Kell brook knocks him out!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cannot believe that coco restaurant is treating him again.

freeloader.
They are freeloaders, but the restaurants are just as bad for giving them the VIP treatment in the first place. Plus Coco restaurant has crap reviews, and they're overpriced

Reactions: 4
Any idea why she’s made her insta private?
This is a ploy she engages in every once in a while to get more followers…guess the 900K bot accounts aren’t satisfying her ego when she only gets about 200 comments per post lol

Probably why he wants one last pay check to buy themselves a house.

is it true that she landed a gig presenting for sky sports?? She knows jack tit about sports or anything else for that matter. Judging by what she said on loose women she’s not very articulate either
She can barely string a sentence together if she isn't selling crap, think the fillers are weighing her face down too much.

It's actually sad that even though his dad was there with Amir at the press conference of his fight, she still left her kids with the nanni in dubai to come all the way to London just to get herself in the limelight just for the press conference. It must have killed her that the dad was there and she had to take a backseat. Posting getting her makeup done for the press conference like she was even relevant and very conveniently posting her son watching the press conference in Dubai, as if he would have a clue of what was happening, no mention of her daughter.

I saw the little clip sky posted where they asked her what she thought of the conference and she was saying Amir was so good with his answers and Kell Brook was boring. Found Amir a bit too cocky the way he called Kell a pussy and kept going on that he could see fear in Kell's eyes and that he's going levels down to fight him lol. That's coz none of the big names want to go levels down and fight a has been who is more into reality shows and showing off on sc.

What really got me and proof is in the snap Amir shared himself of him and Kell face to face, the way he shoved Kell. His wife's bitchiness and aggression and acting out in the public eye (airing dirty laundry and always posting quotes about how bad other ppl are and how good she is) has clearly rubbed off on him. I think Amir and Faryal really think they are big celebrities because of the donor kebab shops they are promoting these days.

Reactions: 7
Di you see them on youtube for OK mag? fav 5 things in my house :rolleyes: . Gosh I hope this Kell brook knocks him out!
In that video she said “the most important and the most favorite picture is definitely my wedding picture it brings back so many memories and how we didnt have children…”

The way she said the last part was so rude. What a witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
In that video she said “the most important and the most favorite picture is definitely my wedding picture it brings back so many memories and how we didnt have children…”

The way she said the last part was so rude. What a witch.

Some women just aren't ment to be mothers, Faryal is definitely one that belongs on that list.

Your company really does rub off on you. She really has turned him into this arrogant guy who used to be so humble back in the day! Lol what the hell has she done to her face???? It’s okayyyyyyy though as she is on the prayer mat!!!

Reactions: 4
Omg that interview with sky 🤣 she has the IQ and intellectual abilities of a 3 year old. Ib was cringing so hard watching that loooool. And wtf she looks so different from her insta pics. Her face reminds me of Pete Burns!!!!

And the comments on twitter under that post are pure comedy gold lol!

• Haha
  • Sick
Omg that interview with sky 🤣 she has the IQ and intellectual abilities of a 3 year old. Ib was cringing so hard watching that loooool. And wtf she looks so different from her insta pics. Her face reminds me of Pete Burns!!!!

THIS is why you go to school kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.