Faryal Makhdoom & Amir Khan #4 Greedy, Greasy, and oh so Sleazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her daughters are so sweet, shame she didn't put any effort in what they were wearing. Just seems mish mash.
yeah those outfits look like scrap fabric leftovers - but Tabinda’s daughters were wearing the same amalgamation so it was clearly planned by Amir’s family.
---
fakey is so cunning with her OTT dress and leaving her son behind. It’s all so her in laws make comments and then she can say to Amir your family don’t like me 🤣 Seriously how can you sleep at night knowing your child is miles away?! Like how does her pure, clean heart which she claims to have justify that as a mom?!!!!!
she is getting ROCKED in the comments for her outfit lol 😆

Reactions: 7
Why is Faryal deleting most of her negative comments, under her reel.
Talk about taking the piss, she literally has nothing to do with Amir’s family and the one occasion where it’s his sister’s wedding she’s come in, full Christmas tree style- fully decked out.
My question is, did Mariyah and Tabinda wear full bridal lenghas and bridal nose rings at her ( faryals) mehndi? Can u imagine her reaction if they had.
She’s using this crappy line, that in Pakistani culture close family, wear full bridal outfits to family mehndis, where b*tch.
Again, the narcissistic witch has done what she set out to do, which is have everyone talking about her outfit, rather then the actual brides outfit.
She really is obsessed with the Kardashians, cos she did a Kendall Jenner, when Kenny upstaged the bride with her dress.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why is Faryal deleting most of her negative comments, under her reel.
Talk about taking the piss, she literally has nothing to do with Amir’s family and the one occasion where it’s his sister’s wedding she’s come in, full Christmas tree style- fully decked out.
My question is, did Mariyah and Tabinda wear full bridal lenghas and bridal nose rings at her ( faryals) mehndi? Can u imagine her reaction if they had.
She’s using this crappy line, that in Pakistani culture close family, wear full bridal outfits to family mehndis, where b*tch.
Again, the narcissistic witch has done what she set out to do, which is have everyone talking about her outfit, rather then the actual brides outfit.
She really is obsessed with the Kardashians, cos she did a Kendall Jenner, when Kenny upstaged the bride with her dress.
Rotten witch has overdone it again today. Bright red bridal outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was awkward AF and texting on her phone ALL night according to people I know who were there. Very clear she didn’t want to be there. Strangely people at the event wanted to take pics with her as though she was the bride. My friend said the whole thing was rather embarrassing.
Out of curiousity did any1 say what else she did that was awkward? Wouldn't be surprised if she was texting her ''family'' (Manaza n Shabana) as she calls them, n playing the victim as she's been so persecuted.

Even the stupid "Go on my page n show some more hate'' on her insta story. I was smh at her pathetic, victim playing attempt. If comments u dressed OTT are hate speech for u then turn them off, but u need ur minions to shower u with praise.

She put a comment on Amir's family pic post that she's missing her boy. Ppl have commented u could have just brought him then. So true, all she had to do was bring him but its too much trouble unless she has her 2 nannies in tow!
---
Rotten witch has overdone it again today. Bright red bridal outfit.
Looking at Arifa's page it seems its a red theme today. But of course Faryal would wear what seems to be a red bridal lengha, even though she wore a red bridal lengha on the mehndi! That's why she's not showing her full outfit yet.

IMG_20230528_143257.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Aren't they all wearing red though? Tabinda, Arifa and Tabinda's girls, Faryal's girls? Some of the female cousins. Think it's the "theme"... Why is Faryal being single out?

Reactions: 2
Aren't they all wearing red though? Tabinda, Arifa and Tabinda's girls, Faryal's girls? Some of the female cousins. Think it's the "theme"... Why is Faryal being single out?
Because hers is a bridal lengths not a guest outfit

Reactions: 2
I see, they all look the same to me lol red and gold. Amir's mother looks very emotional, poor thing.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she'll wear a red lengha to the walima too. That will be 3 days in a row if she does lol

IMG_20230528_145712.jpg

Why was chohan invited? Mariyah had to invite influencers in and pretend they were mates?

Reactions: 4
NEW THREAD: CONTINUE HERE

Oh look this career gold digger is STILL FOLLOWING ANDREW TATE

Why would they have so much cash anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.