Fargo (all seasons)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a big fan of Fargo and have spent the week trying to binge watch the third season ahead of season 4 starting on Sunday (life and kids are getting in the way 😂). I know they don’t lead on from the last but I just wanted to get it out of the way so to speak! Currently watching Nicky Swango being stalked through the woods by the Russian, with a crossbow!!
I really loved Billy Bob Thornton’s character (was it Malvo?) in the first series and I think it does a great job at putting actors into roles that you might not have seen them play before Martin Freeman/Ewan McGregor. Also love the accents! Anyone else a fan? Favourite series?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'd forgotten this starts tonight, will be watching.
Fave season, defo first one, Martin Freeman was so good.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Loved the first season and loved Martin Freeman in it! I didn't really like the second and I haven't seen the third 😒
The film is really really cool too - it did used to be on Netflix but I'm not sure if it is now.

Reactions: 1
Loved the first season and loved Martin Freeman in it! I didn't really like the second and I haven't seen the third 😒
The film is really really cool too - it did used to be on Netflix but I'm not sure if it is now.
Yeh film is really great, I enjoyed the second least of all and the third is definitely worth a go, if just to see Ewan McGregor play both Stussy brothers! Gloria and Nicky are a couple of women not to be messed with

Yeh film is really great, I enjoyed the second least of all and the third is definitely worth a go, if just to see Ewan McGregor play both Stussy brothers! Gloria and Nicky are a couple of women not to be messed with
Okay, think it's time to give it another go!

Am not sure what I thought about that, I found it abit confusing, will watch another episode to see if it grabs me.

Am not sure what I thought about that, I found it abit confusing, will watch another episode to see if it grabs me.
I said to my husband today (who fell asleep through it) part of the Fargo charm is the small town Midwestern, sometimes slightly naive cop gets mixed up in some serious business, and chaos ensues. But it didn’t feel like that last night, whether something will tie back into that or not 🤷🏼‍♀️ I will continue to watch anyway

I love Fargo, both film and series!

Wasn't expecting much from season 4 but I LOVED it. I think it's probably my favourite or very closely tied with 1. I binged it but I don't want to say too much incase people are watching weekly.

Just remember to keep watching after the first bit of credits start on the final episode 🤯