Family Freedom and the unlikeable JoJo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That JoJo kid is so annoying and unlikable.

How are they affording to get to Miami on holiday and why isn't the kid at school?

How stupid do you have to be to leave all your toiletries at the airport scanner. Sounds like shw left loads behind.

Sorry to be off topic but there are a few kids on YouTube I just find totally unlikeable but feel guilty thinking that about a child lol. One channel I had to unsubscribe from because I couldn’t bear the youngest child’s bratty behaviour anymore.

I think that boyfriend think with Sienna is ridiculous. I know it’s done in a joking way but I just think it’s inappropriate. They’re playmates. Why just because they’re boy and girl is it made into a boyfriend/girlfriend thing

Reactions: 3
Maybe my title was a bit harsh, but he's a total bratt. It's probably not his fault, the parents have enabled him to become that.

Agree about the boyfriend stuff, them both using for clickbait for several days in a row is unsettling. They're way too young to be saying things like that.

Reactions: 2
I can’t watch these guys. I just can’t.

Do you think dad might be vegan? *sarcasm*

Reactions: 1
I just think hes a miserable child as welland soooo rude and the world centres around him,I only watched one vlog and couldnt stomach any more,I hate saying stuff about kids but it has to be said

All the comments the other day was "JoJo is amazing" and "I love JoJo". I just don't get it :oops:

I don't really know them but watched one of their vlogs and saw then in a couple of Fizz Fam vlogs, in Sienna's birthday vlog the boy was so rude to Sienna's dad and everyone laughed instead of his parents stepping in and correcting him.

In my opinion he's the last person that should be around Sienna, she's such a happy and positive child, whereas JoJo is quite bratty and moody from what i've seen. Sorry for being presumptuous but he has a good chance of growing up into a not so nice adult, who may be quite controlling and bossy towards any girlfriends. I hope Sienna doesn't end up with him when she's older.

As a teacher watching I’m pretty sure JoJo is autistic and I don’t think it helps that he is homeschooled. You can almost see the panic when they make over his room that it’s all changed rather than being happy he’s worried.

he has only child syndrone but with other siblings. they give way to much focus on jojo. its all about jojo really isnt it. and their lifestyle has made him extremely strange. He doesnt seem to have many friends. I'm also all for dietary choices, but i think their vegan way of living is actually effecting his life to be all about that. he's going to turn into one of them crazy vegan nazi's and have 0 friends because of it. they need to stop making everything about what Jo Jo wants. and also he's like 7 and they carry him around like a baby, its really freaky.

As a teacher watching I’m pretty sure JoJo is autistic and I don’t think it helps that he is homeschooled. You can almost see the panic when they make over his room that it’s all changed rather than being happy he’s worried.
I have high functioning autism myself and see a lot of myself in him as a child. He is very socially awkward and doesn't really understand when someone is being funny or is never really teasing his parents or being mischievous he's always extremely serious. Also he is not an only child he has older siblings and his behaviour is not just single child syndrome behaviour. There's definitely something else going on here!!

I have high functioning autism myself and see a lot of myself in him as a child. He is very socially awkward and doesn't really understand when someone is being funny or is never really teasing his parents or being mischievous he's always extremely serious. Also he is not an only child he has older siblings and his behaviour is not just single child syndrome behaviour. There's definitely something else going on here!!
Totally agree he reminds me of so many children I have taught with autism x

Totally agree he reminds me of so many children I have taught with autism x
Im glad you mentioned that, he did come across as rude to Darren in the vlog but my daughter has aspergers and she can just blurt out what shes thinking and not bat an eyelid about it, soI did think myself if there was something more happening with him,he definately needs chastising more and reminding its not ok to speak like that to adults though

he has only child syndrone but with other siblings. they give way to much focus on jojo. its all about jojo really isnt it. and their lifestyle has made him extremely strange. He doesnt seem to have many friends. I'm also all for dietary choices, but i think their vegan way of living is actually effecting his life to be all about that. he's going to turn into one of them crazy vegan nazi's and have 0 friends because of it. they need to stop making everything about what Jo Jo wants. and also he's like 7 and they carry him around like a baby, its really freaky.
Told most he was 4

They said in today's vlog that they are thinking about having another baby. Karma Fizz has made them broody. They pulled a tarot card saying they'll have another one too. A Youtube kid is the trend nowadays. The Inghams, Family Fizz, Sav&Cole, The Murrays and now them considering it.

Sorry I wasn't having a go at him for being autistic. I think he would be just as unlikeable even without it. It's the way the parents treat him like a demigod that encourages it. Totally their fault

Sorry I wasn't having a go at him for being autistic. I think he would be just as unlikeable even without it. It's the way the parents treat him like a demigod that encourages it. Totally their fault
About a year ago someone had go at them for carrying him and they made out he was only 4 its jumped to 7 now,he never smiles and theyre so proud of him as he doesnt ever want sweets always fruit and veg,he co sleeps with them they made little bed at side of theirs but said he sleeps in with them,if they want another baby i cant see it happening as jo jo with them all time,

Reactions: 4
They said in today's vlog that they are thinking about having another baby. Karma Fizz has made them broody. They pulled a tarot card saying they'll have another one too. A Youtube kid is the trend nowadays. The Inghams, Family Fizz, Sav&Cole, The Murrays and now them considering it.
Seems to get

I recognised the autism in Jojo when I started watching them a few weeks ago. I wonder if his parents are aware. I made a comment about it when people were slating his behaviour in one of Family Fizz's Vlogs. My husband is high functioning so I've come to recognise it in other people really easily.
(Also, Hi! this is my first post!)

I doubt they would care or do anything about it. Bob and Katie are the sort of people who would brush it off by saying 'he's just unique and his own character' or something along those lines.