Family Freedom and the unlikeable JoJo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well, I live in the area of the extension and I’m in favour of it - look at the findings from kings college London. Not saying the government give a tit about the environment in London but air pollution reduces life expectancy in London and I can’t believe anyone who considers themselves keen on environmental change - such as Bob - can defend people’s right to drive a gas guzzler!
glad I found this thread! they strike me as the kind of people who are just against government intervention generally in a tyically incoherent way, anti vax etc, doesn't surprise me that he is against this but it is totally ridiculous

Reactions: 5
I actually really like this family.
I wish they had a regular upload schedule though.
I don't necessarily share a lot of their views/opinions, some are a bit ✨hippydippy✨as my gran would say (garlic to cure covid?!) But each to their own i guess!
I think Jojo is a lovely young lad, very endearing & clearly very intelligent - love that he's learning to play the harp
Also love their enthusiasm for all things Harry Potter, though I personally don't get the Lego obsession.
The not using toilet paper is a bit weird as well
Would love to see a bit more of the "big kids" especially the girlfriend,she seems so sweet!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't necessarily share a lot of their views/opinions, some are a bit ✨hippydippy✨as my gran would say (garlic to cure covid?!) But each to their own i guess!
I think Jojo is a lovely young lad, very endearing & clearly very intelligent - love that he's learning to play the harp
Also love their enthusiasm for all things Harry Potter, though I personally don't get the Lego obsession.
Would love to see a bit more of the "big kids" especially the girlfriend,she seems so sweet!
These are one of my favourite families too I just wish like you they would upload more!

They have the clothing business so it's not a main source of income for them. They are my favourite YouTube family

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Just wanted to let everyone know that Jamie has had her baby!
Pleased for her.. Know what it's like to feel pregnant forever.
Bob was really good when my daughter was being fussy during one of his talks and chatted with us for a bit too, genuinely nice guy.

Pleased for her.. Know what it's like to feel pregnant forever.
Bob was really good when my daughter was being fussy during one of his talks and chatted with us for a bit too, genuinely nice guy.
They really do seem like a lovely family.

I really liked them and stood up for them on here, till I saw Bob saying this on Facebook…

Checked out Bobs Facebook last night. Sorry for ever standing up for them🙄🤣🤣

View attachment 109039View attachment 109040View attachment 109041View attachment 109042View attachment 109043View attachment 109044

OFF TOPIC:::
Bobs actual name is Martin Menehan.
Jamie and Sams last name is Wyld.
😂

• Haha
Just wanted to let everyone know that Jamie has had her baby!
A lovely name too (won't post it here).

I didn't like Family Freedom when they were trying to be Family Fizz clones.

I really like Katie, and think she's a wonderful mother. Whilst you can tell Bob is a good father too, I just do not get good vibes from him. The screenshots proved that.

I used to really like them and even went to their meet and greet a few years ago. I had suspicions they were covidiots and anti vax due to the constant hastagging of "stay free" and the fb post just confirms it :( its a shame

I used to really like them and even went to their meet and greet a few years ago. I had suspicions they were covidiots and anti vax due to the constant hastagging of "stay free" and the fb post just confirms it :( its a shame
not a surpirse really. their friends Taira's family ( despite so many of them being really high risk) have not had any vaccines. Ridiculous

• Sad
I agree. I’ve said on this thread before that while they were blogging about being some earth loving eco friendly planet saving family, Bob was extremely vocal about the Ultra low emissions zone in London. I know lots of people didn’t like the ULEZ but anyone who knows anything about health inequalities or climate change knows that improving air quality is the single most important thing you can do. Pick a side Bob!

Can we please reactivate this and please remember what Bob says. Bet he believes JOJO caught autism from a vaccine. I do love them but I really can't agree with their views. Yes they are conspiracies xoxo
this is why i stopped watching them... I first caught bad vibes off them when I went to their "meet and greet" in their shop in London (wasn't an official meet and greet I don't think) and Katie was pressuring me to buy one of their t-shirts and kept pushing me into it even though it was kind of obvious I didn't want to

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Can we please reactivate this and please remember what Bob says. Bet he believes JOJO caught autism from a vaccine. I do love them but I really can't agree with their views. Yes they are conspiracies xoxo
have they ever declared that he has autism? I don't follow them really but from what I had seen it was always very obvious