Family Freedom and the unlikeable JoJo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen their latest video? I don’t get how they were able to just leave and come back with a pretty much normal video. Don’t they earn money from YouTube (I got 2 ads whilst watching)? From reading comments on the last video they put out before disappearing people were really worried and they barely acknowledged it. I was hoping they’d have been reflecting on their insane views on medicine and apologise for the Facebook posts from earlier in the year, but instead are just going on about how happy they’ve been. I’m sorry, but too happy to post a video, thousands have died, thousands have lost jobs, teenagers -including myself- have been plunged into massive uncertainties about cancelled A levels and GCSEs, and they don’t seem to have acknowledged any of it. Sorry if I come across as bitchy but I cannot understand how they can call themselves influencers with a platform and not actually acknowledge the struggles everyone else is faced with at the moment.

Reactions: 5
How do they afford all these holidays it’s not like their make loads of money from YouTube their constantly on holidays yet live in a council flat it doesn’t make much sense
I know soo many young families in my area, some with disabled children who have been unable to get a council house. Especially one with a garden space! If they were in my local area I probably would be a little annoyed

Anyone seen their latest video? I don’t get how they were able to just leave and come back with a pretty much normal video. Don’t they earn money from YouTube (I got 2 ads whilst watching)? From reading comments on the last video they put out before disappearing people were really worried and they barely acknowledged it. I was hoping they’d have been reflecting on their insane views on medicine and apologise for the Facebook posts from earlier in the year, but instead are just going on about how happy they’ve been. I’m sorry, but too happy to post a video, thousands have died, thousands have lost jobs, teenagers -including myself- have been plunged into massive uncertainties about cancelled A levels and GCSEs, and they don’t seem to have acknowledged any of it. Sorry if I come across as bitchy but I cannot understand how they can call themselves influencers with a platform and not actually acknowledge the struggles everyone else is faced with at the moment.
I thought it was a weird come back video too. I know they don’t watch tv and keep up with the news but seriously? They need to keep up with the goings on in the world If they want to stay relevant and in good favour with the followers. I hope your School situation is sorted out now!

Reactions: 1
Agreed Tacky as hell doing click bait to announce a pregnancy. It’s obviously the sons girlfriend 🤭 they are a bunch of empty headed morons 🙈😂😂

Agreed Tacky as hell doing click bait to announce a pregnancy. It’s obviously the sons girlfriend 🤭 they are a bunch of empty headed morons 🙈😂😂
Our the daughter cause she was feeling so ill on holiday a few weeks ago

Reactions: 3
Oh my JoJo will not be pleased he’s not the baby anymore! Although he’ll nearly be 10 at the time it’s born 🙄

“These guys are here for a special challenge today.” Have they not heard of something called LOCKDOWN? Not only is this a clear violation of the law, he is broadcasting it to thousands of influential young followers. YouTube need to act on this!

“These guys are here for a special challenge today.” Have they not heard of something called LOCKDOWN? Not only is this a clear violation of the law, he is broadcasting it to thousands of influential young followers. YouTube need to act on this!
They all live in the same house.

I’m really surprised to see that Bob is campaigning on Facebook against the ULEZ given how much they made of using reusable wrapping paper at Christmas. Which do you think will have the most impact on the environment 😆

I'm guessing Ultra Low Emission Zone in London? To be fair, it's just another money maker rather than the government actually caring about the environment.

I've noticed they've gone quiet on YouTube again.
well, I live in the area of the extension and I’m in favour of it - look at the findings from kings college London. Not saying the government give a tit about the environment in London but air pollution reduces life expectancy in London and I can’t believe anyone who considers themselves keen on environmental change - such as Bob - can defend people’s right to drive a gas guzzler!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
This is what I mean. Bob is very two faced. He acts like he all for one thing. And then completely goes against it like the ULEZ and some of the vaccine stuff someone posted his stuff a couple of pages back.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen there new video of them going to visit Jamie? Did anyone notice how Jojo looked? He might have just been tired but to me he looked really ill when bob was talking to him on the computer. I hope they didn't take him to Jamies ill!