Family Freedom and the unlikeable JoJo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way they explained it and worded it made it sound very odd!! In the end I don't think its much different to using a bidet - honestly not surprised that they haven't opted to install one yet. Although I was glad that the specified that they disinfected the shower afterwards.
I did wonder if Katie was reusing the same towel (for her bits) and keeping it in a spot in the bathroom or washing it after every use? Could easily be mistaken for a handtowel by a guest!! :eek:
Just find them so strange at the moment I used to like watching them but can't much anymore

Reactions: 3
Sorry just made an account and I'm catching up, so there may be daft really late replies

Yeah I liked them too but after that Facebook crap it put me right off them. Couldn’t believe he actually spoke about it in a video😂 Very dangerous and stupid!
Yeah I've watched them for years and brought into their crap but those Facebook posts really quickly put me off. The no vaccines and garlic will cure everything I can't believe I used to love them

Reactions: 5
Are Sam and Jamie full siblings??

it’s odd how they haven’t posted a video in 3weeks
Yes they are although I don't think they look much alike! One must take strongly after one parent and the other the other parent.

Yes, I've noticed their silence! Very odd after promising that they were going to be posting daily during quarantine? :unsure: but I think their silence began after they were outed for their anti-vax/controversial Facebook posting - it will be interesting to see how they try to bounce back from it. Will they address it further or pop up and pretend nothing happened?

Yes they are although I don't think they look much alike! One must take strongly after one parent and the other the other parent.

Yes, I've noticed their silence! Very odd after promising that they were going to be posting daily during quarantine? :unsure: but I think their silence began after they were outed for their anti-vax/controversial Facebook posting - it will be interesting to see how they try to bounce back from it. Will they address it further or pop up and pretend nothing happened?
I was thinking she might of possibly been pregnant and miscarried complete assumption though as they would definitely be posting as they probably need the money so maybe are taking a break for a while they’ve not been posting on instagram rarely either

I was thinking she might of possibly been pregnant and miscarried complete assumption though as they would definitely be posting as they probably need the money so maybe are taking a break for a while they’ve not been posting on instagram rarely either
This did go through my head. Although I do remember them saying they would take a break from trying, due to the pandemic, so I don't think so, unless she had fallen beforehand.

Reactions: 2
Hope they are okay, The silence is worrying
Yeah I wonder has something happened it’s odd for them to just be gone for now 5 weeks I’m might of forgot but they didn’t mentioned anything about blm movement on instagram they didn’t post the black screen for black out Tuesday they’re still replying to comments so maybe their just taking a break

In my opinion if I had a YouTube with lots of followers etc I would update just to say I’m taking a break. I just feel that thereS more to it than that. I always wonder when theres a break with you tubers as it’s lost income which most people wouldn’t turn away right now. Hmmm???

Reactions: 1
They reposted info about blm from family fizz's account on their story a few days back but nothing from themselves or any other posts.
It definitely makes you think that there is more to it - they're usually very open and sharing what they're up to all the time. Even if they were taking a break for the blm movement I would have thought they'd put out a statement that that was what they were doing?

With something so big I'm surprised that they're not talking about it more - Bob wrote his poem for the virus a few months back, I was expecting him to write another for this too, or maybe produce some sort of video to start conversation as he has done in the past for veganuary etc.

In my opinion if I had a YouTube with lots of followers etc I would update just to say I’m taking a break. I just feel that thereS more to it than that. I always wonder when theres a break with you tubers as it’s lost income which most people wouldn’t turn away right now. Hmmm???
I've always found it interesting how family freedom often say (emphasise) that they only do youtube for fun, not for the money and that their regular income is from their clothing company and other work. They always stress that they know how to make money from youtube and that they know exactly what videos to make and when to post etc. to have millions of subscribers if they wanted to but they don't. :unsure:
It always reminds me of kids that "know" how to do that grown-up thing but can't show you right now :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I wonder are they gone for good now it’s very strange 6 weeks no uploads they could of just got bored of doing YouTube but I think their subscribers deserve a goodbye or something it’s rude to all the people who have bought their merch for them to just disappear with no explanation

Reactions: 2
How do they afford all these holidays it’s not like their make loads of money from YouTube their constantly on holidays yet live in a council flat it doesn’t make much sense

How do they afford all these holidays it’s not like their make loads of money from YouTube their constantly on holidays yet live in a council flat it doesn’t make much sense
Btw, just found this thread, was a fan of the channel until I learnt about Bob’s comments about vaccinations and their crazy idea that garlic treats everything.
I think they’re main income is from their clothing company and maybe they live in such a small home because they prefer to save for other things like holidays.
Also, I find it so weird how they’ve just stopped uploading, I was reading comments on their latest video and someone said they’d emailed and Katie replied saying that an update video was coming soon but that comment was weeks ago now. They might not be the most famous YouTubers but still have over 100k subscribers, although we’re not getting that many views recently (maybe due to how their content lacking in excitement as they can’t do much in lockdown, although their garden renovation would’ve been interesting) so they have fans who are likely really worried. Even if, as someone mentioned, they’re receiving benefits and can’t work otherwise they’ll be taken away, they can upload but not monetise the video. I’m pretty worried for them, I don’t think they’ve ever gone so long without uploading, I hope they're ok. Hopefully they’re taking time to educate themselves on their mistakes with the comments previously made and will come back with an explanation soon.

Btw, just found this thread, was a fan of the channel until I learnt about Bob’s comments about vaccinations and their crazy idea that garlic treats everything.
I think they’re main income is from their clothing company and maybe they live in such a small home because they prefer to save for other things like holidays.
Also, I find it so weird how they’ve just stopped uploading, I was reading comments on their latest video and someone said they’d emailed and Katie replied saying that an update video was coming soon but that comment was weeks ago now. They might not be the most famous YouTubers but still have over 100k subscribers, although we’re not getting that many views recently (maybe due to how their content lacking in excitement as they can’t do much in lockdown, although their garden renovation would’ve been interesting) so they have fans who are likely really worried. Even if, as someone mentioned, they’re receiving benefits and can’t work otherwise they’ll be taken away, they can upload but not monetise the video. I’m pretty worried for them, I don’t think they’ve ever gone so long without uploading, I hope they're ok. Hopefully they’re taking time to educate themselves on their mistakes with the comments previously made and will come back with an explanation soon.
They live in a council flat, I can tell from the layout and I know where they live.
They would definitely get disability benefits for Jojo as he has autism.

I hope they are doing alright too and I’m sure they are, lockdown has been stressful for everyone so I’m sure it’s just a break.

EDIT;;
Just checked Facebook Bob is back on there and Jamie has a new boyfriend 😊
3DE56E02-FB89-4BE8-BF3E-13BE238C0AE8.jpeg
80008B8F-34AF-46A1-B946-4A88B40DC06C.jpeg

Last edited:
They posted on Instagram yesterday saying that they will be posting a video update this afternoon.

Just posted a message on Youtube saying they are trying to upload but currently having issues so shall upload tomorrow.