Family Freedom and the unlikeable JoJo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have they ever declared that he has autism? I don't follow them really but from what I had seen it was always very obvious
Yeah I don't think they've ever said it, almost like they don't believe in it. It is obvious though. And their use of the term "sensory room" when describing his bedroom is strange otherwise. I have asd and can definitely see the traits

Reactions: 4
Yeah I don't think they've ever said it, almost like they don't believe in it. It is obvious though. And their use of the term "sensory room" when describing his bedroom is strange otherwise. I have asd and can definitely see the traits
their son does not have autism. I know many children with autism and quite frankly the diagnosis is chucked about way too much and it’s damaging to children with actual autism who suffer daily and cannot get the services as too many kids are being diagnosed incorrectly. It’s also damaging to other special needs kids who need help but can’t because the waiting list is taken up by children who’s parents insist they have autism because their child is a bit too quiet, a bit too happy, likes to read too much or talks too much etc. when are people going to realise all humans are different and being different doesn’t equal autistic.
Autism is a debilitating condition, children who suffer with it often never enter the adult world and need constant care, bang their heads against walls, can’t wash themselves, can’t talk and suffer horrifically on a daily basis.
makes me angry how these people now go under the radar and autism is now seen as some quirky cool trait.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
their son does not have autism. I know many children with autism and quite frankly the diagnosis is chucked about way too much and it’s damaging to children with actual autism who suffer daily and cannot get the services as too many kids are being diagnosed incorrectly. It’s also damaging to other special needs kids who need help but can’t because the waiting list is taken up by children who’s parents insist they have autism because their child is a bit too quiet, a bit too happy, likes to read too much or talks too much etc. when are people going to realise all humans are different and being different doesn’t equal autistic.
Autism is a debilitating condition, children who suffer with it often never enter the adult world and need constant care, bang their heads against walls, can’t wash themselves, can’t talk and suffer horrifically on a daily basis.
makes me angry how these people now go under the radar and autism is now seen as some quirky cool trait.
There is a whole spectrum of being autistic though, I have not watched enough of their content to comment on him, but not all autistic people are as you have described

Reactions: 10
There is a whole spectrum of being autistic though, I have not watched enough of their content to comment on him, but not all autistic people are as you have described
Exactly what I was gunna say, autism is a spectrum.

Reactions: 3
😆 what you just described, @YoungHollywoodEtc, is what I thought autism was. That was until I met my husband. Then I realised what a broad spectrum it really is. It almost sounds like you're trolling..?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Really you want abit of Luxury at Christmas they were just buying pasta if you want to do this don't film it to me there looking for praise

I dip in and out of watching Family Freedom. Maily because I'm wondering if Katie is pregnant again. I've just saw their latest video where she had another negative. Out of interest does anyone know how old Katie is? Her oldest must be around 25

I dip in and out of watching Family Freedom. Maily because I'm wondering if Katie is pregnant again. I've just saw their latest video where she had another negative. Out of interest does anyone know how old Katie is? Her oldest must be around 25
Well I had a look and there was an old Instagram from July 2021 showing a 21 year old katie with baby Jamie who looked no older than 2 at the time. For benefit of the doubt let's say Jamie was 1 so katie was around 20 when she had her 23 years ago so katie is probably 43ish.

Well I had a look and there was an old Instagram from July 2021 showing a 21 year old katie with baby Jamie who looked no older than 2 at the time. For benefit of the doubt let's say Jamie was 1 so katie was around 20 when she had her 23 years ago so katie is probably 43ish.
Thank you. I only ask because it's great to see someone over 40 talking about having another baby. As I feel we don't see this much. Everytime I see a pregnancy news video from Family Freedom. I'm hoping it's positive news

Reactions: 2
Thank you. I only ask because it's great to see someone over 40 talking about having another baby. As I feel we don't see this much. Everytime I see a pregnancy news video from Family Freedom. I'm hoping it's positive news
Approaching 34 myself and not yet having children. It's lovely to see she hasn't 'written herself off'. It is something I worry about so it's very encouraging. It's often a taboo for sure

I just have to say. Jojo definitely inherited is autism from Katie. In the video about shien she says she's always struggled with anxiety and can't get over things like normal people. AUTISM!

I just have to say. Jojo definitely inherited is autism from Katie. In the video about shien she says she's always struggled with anxiety and can't get over things like normal people. AUTISM!
I can't believe they're advertising shein one of the worst fast fashion companies and terrible for the environment

I don't believe for one second that they didn't know about Shein before hand. It's all over social media how unethical they are hand has been for ages. They're just about the clicks. Watching that channel evolve from the Vegan Geezer to them monetising their kid was bizarre. It's just clickbait family vlogger rubbish.

Reactions: 5
Just watched one of their vlogs for the first time in years. Jojo looks like he is being forced to be in front of the camera. He looks so uncomfortable!

• Sad
Family Fizz seem to have cut contact with them, they’ve unfollowed them on Insta and not wished JoJo a happy birthday. Although Georgie still follows them on her page.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just watched one of their vlogs for the first time in years. Jojo looks like he is being forced to be in front of the camera. He looks so uncomfortable!
What has happened with all the talk of introducing rules about showing children on social media? Seems to have been mentioned once and vanished. I feel so sorry for all of these children thrown into this

Just found this thread. I have so many questions about this family 😂

Is Bob his real name? Why is she always wearing sunglasses on her head? Are the older kids not his?

Just found this thread. I have so many questions about this family 😂

Is Bob his real name? Why is she always wearing sunglasses on her head? Are the older kids not his?
His real name was Martin, I'm guessing to keep her hair back, and no, the oldest two have a different dad.