Family fizz #9 Losing all their ethics when it comes to their aesthetics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even explain how much I just cringed watching Mia try dance to that new trend on her new TT video 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is Mia’s obsession with always having to be first, always having to win and always shouting at the top of her lungs that everyone else should be out of the game bar her? She’s playing with her 10 year old sister!!!! Any normal adult (which Mia is days away from being a legal adult) knows that you let the children (who the games are actually for) go first, win and have fun. In the last video she was doing everything she could to make sure she didn’t lose, and in this video she’s shouting “I should go first I never go first” YOU’RE AN ADULT. Let your little sister go first. She needs to grow up, fast.

Reactions: 15
What is Mia’s obsession with always having to be first, always having to win and always shouting at the top of her lungs that everyone else should be out of the game bar her? She’s playing with her 10 year old sister!!!! Any normal adult (which Mia is days away from being a legal adult) knows that you let the children (who the games are actually for) go first, win and have fun. In the last video she was doing everything she could to make sure she didn’t lose, and in this video she’s shouting “I should go first I never go first” YOU’RE AN ADULT. Let your little sister go first. She needs to grow up, fast.
I noticed when sienna won the challenge, mia was like "oh I'm so glad you won sienna" yet her facial expression said "I hate that you won, that should have been me winning"

Reactions: 8
Their new video where they always shout hello and Georgie kept on screaming. I can’t believe she acts like this, like idk how to put it into words but I am starting to dislike her more and more every time I see her

I noticed when sienna won the challenge, mia was like "oh I'm so glad you won sienna" yet her facial expression said "I hate that you won, that should have been me winning"
100%. She hates losing and she hates Sienna. No matter how hard she tries to be “nice” her face and tone always say otherwise!

why did mia film a video making sienna deciding her 18th birthday dress but then just talked over her the whole time

Reactions: 10
In her new video she wanted a “sparkly dress” non of the ones she ordered were sparkly nor nice. They looked like wedding dresses tbh. She has no taste in clothes.

Reactions: 6
Why was she so stroppy in her dress video. Wasn't cool. It was irritating and childish. Sienna looked so pretty in that video tho. I really feel for her tho. She gets treated like crap by all of them.

Reactions: 12
Title suggestion cos a new one needs making v. v. soon -

Family Fizz #10: Mia will soon be 18 but still think she looks like Avril Lavigne!

So Mia specifically wanted a sparkly dress but proceeds to buy dresses that are not sparkly and then complains about it. She could’ve sent the red dress back and just ordered it in the right size for next day delivery instead of having a breakdown, she’s so clueless sometimes

I feel like Sienna’s going to start getting annoyed with Mia and stop putting up with her. She’s growing up and seemed to be getting a little fed up with Mia constantly moaning and talking over her in the dress video so it’ll be no surprise if she stops wanting to spend time with her, especially in videos. Couldn’t even get through the video with Mia’s shouting every 5 seconds so feel for Sienna having to live with her.
Also caught up on the eating reduced food video and can’t believe that’s how Mia behaves in public with her friends.

Reactions: 9
I feel like Sienna’s going to start getting annoyed with Mia and stop putting up with her. She’s growing up and seemed to be getting a little fed up with Mia constantly moaning and talking over her in the dress video so it’ll be no surprise if she stops wanting to spend time with her, especially in videos. Couldn’t even get through the video with Mia’s shouting every 5 seconds so feel for Sienna having to live with her.
Also caught up on the eating reduced food video and can’t believe that’s how Mia behaves in public with her friends.
I’d never normally condone this, but I really hope that Sienna gives Mia a hard time when she gets older, it will be Karma (😂) for all the years Mia has treated Sienna like crap!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.